• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's kingdom is not a democracy

Spiderman

Veteran Member
we entered this world naked
we enter the next even more so

they will be able to see the way you think and feel
even how you dream

and the kingdom is shared in that way

got nightmares?

No nightmares for a while. But I find it an interesting coincidence that you mention us being naked in this world, because the next YouTube I was going to make today was going to be about how I follow the naked humiliated Christ, and naked I am before my crucified, spit upon, and crowned with thorns King. I also follow the upside down, urinated upon, spit upon, stoned, shot, humiliated, and the desecrated Caesar (Il Duce).

I am to share in their suffering, defeat, and desecration, if I wish to have their glory in the next life.

Shakazuluuuuu

Deist I guess what that is
Was there ever a better place to express your beliefs? God has no walls. Or are if and greater than is wizened wisdom?

Bird123

God's kingdom has government right? In the Lord's prayer we pray for his kingdom to be on Earth as it is in heaven.

What government would that most resemble? It certainly would not be a democracy.

My understanding is there is a very powerful narcissistic leader demanding everyone worship him, nothing unclean is allowed in this kindgom, all are united in their love and worship of him, nobody gets to protest the regime, and it is the epitome of theocracy, and some Totalitarian Dictatorship.

That is like Fascism, just more extreme. I bet God gives some killer speeches though.

What do you have to say about God's kingdom? Scripture says nothing unclean shall enter it. Hence, the need for purgatory, because if I die tomorrow, I am far from clean.

I can enjoy God's Empire if the benevolent Dictator gives good enough speeches and wears some awesome uniforms.

I hope God knows how to have a good time.

Do you think there is public nudity there?

You simply do not have a clue, do you?

Let me paint you a picture.

Everyone lives their lessons in life and the lives to come. There so much to learn that it could never be done in one mere lifetime. After understanding all sides of the lessons, intelligence will make the best choices. There will be so many choices that will no longer be a viable choice for us simply because it is not intelligent to make them.

When one reaches that Higher Level, there will be no need for laws or rules. Why would a ruling government be needed? Everyone is making the best choices.

Adversity breeds invention. So often adversity points the direction of our learning because we all want to have it made. We will work at resolution. On the other hand, people take adversity personally and over time learning becomes hard or impossible. I see this as the reason for death and a change.

As I see it, between lives, we go to God and experience God's Unconditional Love. It is a Love that feels so good and complete that we would do anything for it. Soon we realize that it has never ever been about punishment.

AS I see it, God is very very smart!!! As we all know, in the big scheme of things that Brains Wins. With that in mind, let's realize something. If your Unconditional Love felt so good and so complete that everyone would do anything for it, is there really any need to be like the people of this world with the governments, laws, punishment, threats, and intimidation? Of course not!!!

AS I see it, God is at that Higher Level and lifetime upon lifetime we are moving closer to that Higher Level ourselves. Perhaps, that is the reason I am such a hungry student.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am to share in their suffering, defeat, and desecration, if I wish to have their glory in the next life.
it's not their suffering you must imitate

the executions are not pathways or ritual of passage

EVEN THOUGH.....the Carpenter gave instruction...
take up your cross and follow Me

the cross you bear is likely NOT the same ordeal that He suffered

and in the next life.....I believe
we are retrained and handed a sword

the actual cross to bear is what to do with that sword

swords sever the living from the dead

I see hesitation on my part
what to cut
what to spare
turn to my Mentor for the nod of His head

and what if the cut is aimed at something (someone) I would spare...?????

would I be allowed to apply mercy?
and having done so
what I have spared becomes my cross

(understand)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
it's not their suffering you must imitate

the executions are not pathways or ritual of passage

EVEN THOUGH.....the Carpenter gave instruction...
take up your cross and follow Me

the cross you bear is likely NOT the same ordeal that He suffered

and in the next life.....I believe
we are retrained and handed a sword

the actual cross to bear is what to do with that sword

swords sever the living from the dead

I see hesitation on my part
what to cut
what to spare
turn to my Mentor for the nod of His head

and what if the cut is aimed at something (someone) I would spare...?????

would I be allowed to apply mercy?
and having done so
what I have spared becomes my cross

(understand)
Weird you mentioned take up your cross and you mentioned swords.

I just got done writing about Mussolini returning home bloody from sword dueling, and the reading and homily at mass today was about taking up your cross

What does the coincidence mean?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You simply do not have a clue, do you?

Let me paint you a picture.

Everyone lives their lessons in life and the lives to come. There so much to learn that it could never be done in one mere lifetime. After understanding all sides of the lessons, intelligence will make the best choices. There will be so many choices that will no longer be a viable choice for us simply because it is not intelligent to make them.

When one reaches that Higher Level, there will be no need for laws or rules. Why would a ruling government be needed? Everyone is making the best choices.

Adversity breeds invention. So often adversity points the direction of our learning because we all want to have it made. We will work at resolution. On the other hand, people take adversity personally and over time learning becomes hard or impossible. I see this as the reason for death and a change.

As I see it, between lives, we go to God and experience God's Unconditional Love. It is a Love that feels so good and complete that we would do anything for it. Soon we realize that it has never ever been about punishment.

AS I see it, God is very very smart!!! As we all know, in the big scheme of things that Brains Wins. With that in mind, let's realize something. If your Unconditional Love felt so good and so complete that everyone would do anything for it, is there really any need to be like the people of this world with the governments, laws, punishment, threats, and intimidation? Of course not!!!

AS I see it, God is at that Higher Level and lifetime upon lifetime we are moving closer to that Higher Level ourselves. Perhaps, that is the reason I am such a hungry student.

How do you know people become perfect when God's kingdom comes to Earth? Maybe they all eventually become perfect, but not without discipline and mistakes for a time.

Milton Platt

God's kingdom has government right? In the Lord's prayer we pray for his kingdom to be on Earth as it is in heaven.

What government would that most resemble? It certainly would not be a democracy.

My understanding is there is a very powerful narcissistic leader demanding everyone worship him, nothing unclean is allowed in this kindgom, all are united in their love and worship of him, nobody gets to protest the regime, and it is the epitome of theocracy, and some Totalitarian Dictatorship.

That is like Fascism, just more extreme. I bet God gives some killer speeches though.

What do you have to say about God's kingdom? Scripture says nothing unclean shall enter it. Hence, the need for purgatory, because if I die tomorrow, I am far from clean.

I can enjoy God's Empire if the benevolent Dictator gives good enough speeches and wears some awesome uniforms.

I hope God knows how to have a good time.

Do you think there is public nudity there?

Well, yes, by definition, a country run by a theistic religion would be a theocracy. Oddly, some people seem to want that.

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
It certainly would not be a democracy.
Only a pure assembly, at least it's majority would reasonable allow such for the long term happiness of many. Since such wouldn't easy appear within the worlds, even the Gods have their rulers with the adornments of the Dasavidha-rājadhamma ("tenfold virtue of the ruler") found in the later Jatakas.

It's by an element that rulers gain their folk, folk it's ruler, by an common element that being gather together, again and again.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
My sense is that government in "God's Kingdom" would be irrelevant because the boundaries between "self" and "other"--the foundation of government--have been breached.

Bird123

How do you know people become perfect when God's kingdom comes to Earth? Maybe they all eventually become perfect, but not without discipline and mistakes for a time.

You do not Understand. God's kingdom is not coming to Earth. This physical world exists because it's time based causal nature is perfect for learning.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You do not Understand. God's kingdom is not coming to Earth. This physical world exists because it's time based causal nature is perfect for learning.
Apparently you don't believe in the lords prayer. That's fine. Have a nice day!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Weird you mentioned take up your cross and you mentioned swords.

I just got done writing about Mussolini returning home bloody from sword dueling, and the reading and homily at mass today was about taking up your cross

What does the coincidence mean?
focus to your reaction

I don't think God and heaven cares that someone took a scratch playing with swords
that's between the players

I believe I will be retrained...….angelic wanna be

but with sword in hand.....the call for the cut belongs the to Spirit that trained me

and if I say nay.....if I insist on mercy
what I have spared becomes my responsibility

my cross

Bird123

Apparently you don't believe in the lords prayer. That's fine. Have a nice day!

Religion is mankind's attempt to understand God. I have found few of mankind's beliefs about God to be actually true. They reflect mankind more than anything else.