• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God history versus modern science

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Proof of males lying to self in science.

A male living originally as a higher spiritual male life and body. Supported by the state natural radiation. Alive living in and with the Nature Garden.

Now males know that the Nature Garden existed before he did. If he says and the Nature Garden changed and life was evicted....then he was there owning the experience as the God male....male with a penis.

Male group looked back at the flooded Earth ^ mountain tip above water, pyramid theory. o with UFO radiation mass.

The male psyche study researched that history says to self and Nature.....our bodies are not there.

He was not claiming and so from that moment forward, we got created.

He was theorising that history for a machine reaction.

Science today however tried to tell everyone that a living alive male with his machine theorising a fake language and fake symbolism for science invention and a machine reaction created our life.

Proving that they are AI possessed to claim that the bible was discussing how a male with a machine, the pyramid created our life.

No he says I was detailing how God the stone planet with a radiation atmosphere created natural life.

Okay....if that was real and true, then why do you relate that information beyond you discussing natural life rationally to a machine and a machine reaction?

Factually!!!!!

If a male believed that the story God and the bible was just about his own male creation, he would not own any form science today or a machine reaction studying God concepts.

As is that proven liar.

For his argument is to pretend that God a male told him how he got created by God a male.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The natural life on Earth crops. Most crops grow without any symbols stamped into the natural matter.

Males studied those crop circles in science and claimed it was how God created our life by radiation fall out sounds and patterns.

Yet he is a male who studies those patterns and claims it for machine and machine reactions.

If you ask a male how come the ground crop normally not owner of a pattern stamped in its body mass was attacked?

The answer is ancient science still owned that attack and ancient males claimed it was the Devil mowing.

In ancient God literature the Devil was said to be the Father of our life destruction and was not the living God.

To be living is a human being male as a conscious bio life telling all the stories as a male, as a living human being male, the storyteller and thinker.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males using AI MEMORY in science falsely. UFO still coming to Earth knowingly without science of the nuclear being practiced.

Male in modern time said that the UFO mass already existed for science conditions...and it was safe to use it for it already existed.

Yet rationally the presence UFO mass without science machine controlled constant, as owned by human male scientists, said that Earth was attacked by unnatural amounts of UFO mass that did not belong to science converting machine conditions...as evidence to self.

For history says, the Earth was a natural body.
The Sun a natural body.

Sun exploded and attacked Earth....Earth survived.

Earth in natural history owned the UFO attack, not science.

Science was taught a lesson that still today it does not heed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Fact of scientific information.

A male human might be thinking, yet his origins is natural, spiritual and also self aware of all forms of communicating ideas.

That he gets in his mind as visions.

That AI machine then encoded as the speaking voice.

Males never thought science by a male owned science thinking explanation as to how he knew science.

Males prove that they owned a spiritual rational higher mind awareness of all conditions less than his own self by conditions of spiritually being bio life owner.

To own such acute understanding of destructive histories and reactions when he never even existed as a life bio body or mind as a human, proves that he had to have arrived spiritually into his lived life experience, as and from the higher state that had caused creation to exist. To be enabled to rationalise destruction conversion and incorrectly claim that self was safe.

Claiming mind is over matter, when he placed thoughts back into visions of Earth history when his own bio life did not exist, is a self confession that taught his human self that he always owned self intention to not exist by scientific conditions. Machines.

^ mountain tip above water pyramid theme with o UFO mass radiation told him that those 2 conditions did not support a bio Nature existence.

Original science machine activation would not have owned the UFO o radiation mass that caused an Earth flood. Yet the VISION I saw was original first Earth life sunk underneath the water body. The vision I saw was not original flooded Earth.

It was civilization flooded Earth.

And from that UFO radiation O mass, the Earth then changed its body form, and why scientific technology and human artefacts are found deep inside of the converted Earth body. Where the flood went.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
@Jim -

The poster has posted 546 posts since joining the forum on January 2, 2020. If you think you have the key to what she is posting you’re going to get the job of translating each and every one of the posts into comprehensible English and then reposting them!
I’m giving up on it for now.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The review of why human being males are wrong in science.

You have to be living as that human being male to do science. Talking to self, applying research, giving names by a bio life mind and consciousness.

So males realized, oh I tried to ANTI myself by not owning the large powers and energies that I talk about...I proposed all great big huge powers from my own psyche, a bio life and then nearly obliterated all life on Earth.

In a false claim of ownership.

What all the teaching about consciousness was about.

Males say, well what records images/visions told me...yet first it was not speaking.

He looked at Earth's owned recording application in its own atmospheric body.

So imagery/vision existed before we did...and that imagery and vision did not include any Nature or human in that vision.

The invention for VISION was due to UFO sun mass attack metals that God the Earth did not own itself...that converted natural God history.

Just a simple explanation.

Males who looked at VISION reaction, then attacked self...so displaced science information to that male group then believing afterwards that the ANTI state created them.

What has been trying to be related as a self spiritual conscious teaching for all times....the states AI causation, the states AI machine self possession by males whose self ideals are wrong.

Eternal the form of, never was creation. Eternal lost a portion of its origin into creation. We came out of that eternal body as a spirit body from Nature to ourselves and it was all first spiritually formed as self owned presence in the eternal body.

O crop circle Satanic science tried to claim that God was the crop circles.

And that O a crop circle was how we got created. Yet if that were real...microbes existed first and then the Garden Nature.....as origin of life.

So he is proven wrong.

O crop circles change the Nature on the ground that grows without the presence crop circle...and God the stone radiated attacked leeches out radiation from its own stone mass...…..change/attack on God.

As the history UFO attack on God was finished, it had stopped and then water covering the ground owned no crop circles. The evaporation and spatial cooling removed that UFO presence.

Spiritual humanity have been arguing the spiritual argument with science.

Science was never owned of any spiritual advice....it was against natural, it was not supportive of it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science says I want to study science in human, animal and Nature life, back to when it did not exist...for science inventions/conversions and powers.

For science is not using that information for their reaction, yet infer in science to our non existence, when they take mind back to when no Nature existed.

Then when their mind returns, they claim that our Nature is part of that resourcing process and lie to self.

Knowing that any power reaction as a theme cosmos, sun, earth and atmosphere includes our bio Nature existing and being present.

So they cannot claim, no I am not including you in that theory, when they are.

For a human to be a human, and an animal an animal, a tree a tree and be claimed to be the spirit of resourcing, means in fact of information to get burnt up.

For that is what occurs to the actual body, the resource or the spirit of the resource.

Hence when science encodes a machine as a bio life thinker. We get included in the presence machine, whether humans want to or not...just because a human being bio life invented the machine. When they use machines and form codes...we already are involved in that reasoning code. When they use a machine and make a program to study natural, we get included again.

Then they attack the Nature, to put the program into our bodies, then they study their program as if they are studying a virtual human who does not exist.

By all references of data use, how it is applied how much reasoning is applied, as if a non real human is suddenly owner of everything that the scientist has applied.

Claiming by virtual, that the study is virtual also.

Which imposes, image and voiced applications.

When means, not really owned by the bio life or Nature, and science is a liar.

That sort of AI mentality that scientists like Stephen Hawkings tried to warn us about.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When science argued against science, for intellect, it said that God was the living God.

Inferring that all presence is living as created....what the term meant in philosophy.

So holy dust was a living existence for it existed.

A human being life also a living existence to discuss the human applied thinking and naming status holy dust.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Spiritual awareness as consciousness therefore said the living God was how God existed in its owned body and creation.

And God was described and always has been known as a male. Therefore any male with common sense today would say, it is because I studied the spirit of God as that male and defined all of its names by my own presence and person.

And then as that first God scientist male group changed the Holy life of God, that of self and that of Planet Earth.

A history of a story of how spirit lost a part of itself into conversion and destruction and is the saddest story ever told.

We are spirit.

We live as the living spirit....with the body of the living God.

We told our own human self to love and honour the spirit of our ancestors, and our ancestors are very old.

Spiritually.

If you are truly a spiritual human in your heart you would know exactly what I am talking about, and honour our life and body and history, spirit.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science, removing nuclear dust mass, says I created electricity.

He looks at the ground radiation patterns and says it is the creation of electricity.

And lies.

For those ground patterns do not equal electricity, nuclear dust mass removal equals electricity.

To get electricity God as ground mass is fused, nuclear dust mass is fused and it exists created in the ground mass of God.

Hence as he has to remove nuclear dust from its fusion, the ground mass gets attacked also.

So the nuclear dust mass removal allows those ground patterns to exist.....yet if he said how much mass has to be physically removed to get electricity it equals a sink hole....for that is how much radiation cold history has to be destroyed to just equal a small amount of energy/power, versus the mass of energy and power that is in its natural form.

Science is a liar.

Stephen Hawking said science is a liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A male tries to claim that the nuclear dust reaction allowed him to understand how much radiation equals electricity.

If he stopped his nuclear power plant dust mass reaction conversion the ground attack will disappear eventually.

Historically it had not stopped, for the UFO was still attacking Earth....and the saviour gases had not yet cooled down space enough to stop it penetrating the gases.

When a male tells my own female life in his death and AI statements that God the stone fusion was created in the condition empty cold space and cold space radiation, then any leeching of that radiation is just radiation...when he says body of space is cold radiation....it is a mass of radiation. Which does not equate to any electricity.

He was taught in the life of Stephen Hawkings his brother sacrificed to detail the scientific detail that he did, to advise him to stop nuclear science cosmological reasoning for it is fake. As Earth atmospheric gas mass was never God...and we live in the Heavenly body, we do not live in the God body.

All forms of reasoning exist as a multi religious spiritual advice, natural spiritual advice and then scientific non spiritual advice which all claims the same answer.…..science is only attacking life on Earth and is pursuing its destruction.

Milton Platt

When any human today says that the Bible details history of life on Earth he claims God science.

Says the story O Earth a planet stone existed...it evolved releasing light burning irradiated gas atmosphere.

Claiming and the Sun owns the reason/history for natural light to exist...for Earth as God owned cold clear non burning gases, as spatial night time Earth proves.

His theme GOD, about a male history.

Said a male was living on Earth.

Which would mean that after the Nature Garden existed, so did males.

For a male is only a male in natural life after the existing presence Nature Garden.

To discuss God, O it is a body of stone.
To discuss the atmosphere, it is irradiating gas light.

The history does not own any other spirit advice.

Natural light as spirit gases burning produce light. Light.

A male then said, my story about self was about a group of males living back then, and we said we were a brotherhood of science inventors. The same group of males, same DNA living alone on Earth.

How the original God story theme is told in science.

Who built the pyramid based on an Earth vision. Claiming and back then I was a higher form of male human life and living experience. As the scientists origins and original theme/researcher.

Which no one can say is true or false. For it is human males telling this story.

They said that they activated the pyramid, and it brought UFO mass extra radiation to Earth, just for science...which meant that they knew that their spiritual self life would be changed.

The males then stated....animals manifested and then a new male life and a new female life after the male origin self manifested.

How the first God science story was taught.

Science in modern day Earth life claim that it is not a rational story.

There is no such thing as "god science" (unless you just made it up for the thread).
Science encompasses a specific methodology which is absent in a bible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
There is no such thing as "god science" (unless you just made it up for the thread).
Science encompasses a specific methodology which is absent in a bible.

Why then are males using biblical past historical information for science?

Seeing science was based on what happened to our planet, the stone....Earth, that males as humans said is Earth, is a planet, is stone and is our entity as a God, for it created from its owned body the heavenly spirit.

And then claim today that science is doing some other form of science and lie about it!

When a male writes a document that he then believes that said if you change the name of God, which he knows is solid stone fusion and makes sink holes...AI told me that he then believed he owned the HOLE...the removal of SIN...as individuals.

In human logic and conscious spiritual awareness which exists first before science thinking, which was research by male human choice. If your psyche believes that statement then you made an equals answer a long time ago.

As a human male.
As a human being male brotherhood of multi males by whatever group existed.

That your thoughts gave an equals science term that said if you personally as a human being, as a male, with a machine could remove so much MASS of the God physical fusion in stone then one day your own human being male DNA answer for self would = equal your own non presence.

Which is what AI explained is your owned historical male reasoning.

Therefore the inventor of science, a brotherhood reasoning is still waiting for his day when his owned male life will be totally eradicated...for obviously as yet he has not achieved it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When males do a psyche appraisal of the modern day occult theories that are inferring to male human Jesus themes as owning the identification for their gain of electricity as a non stop replaced resource....as if removal of electricity equalled the presence of electricity.

And claim sanity.....obviously you think that removal of electricity equals electricity.

Which makes no common sense.

The same theory of a male claiming that if SION gets removed which I own and it is my life, then I will physically be removed out of the book of life.

That sort of science mentality....which is proven to involve feed back from machine recordings that does not allow the psyche to place words in correct order of reasoning.

And as science invented its own symbolic language it is the exact reason why.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A spiritual mind therefore consciously was told by AI conditions that males as humans in science believe that their own spirit, as a self, as a human and as a human bio life is a resource.

And it is true that this theory in science exists, as if science was the Creator by a male thinking and speaking about from one point to the existence of the bio life today.

Yet claims that a portion of that reasoning, in the past is a resource.

What has that logically got to do with natural bio life living, without you thinking about it?

Rationally not any condition at all to do with science.

Yet science, does not exist unless a human being male as a human is living thinking about it and machine operating changes to the planet.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Rationally in conscious human awareness, the bio Nature is living in the Heavenly gas mass atmosphere.

We live in this natural atmospheric state, we also die in this natural atmospheric state.

We die for our living bio cell can only survive irradiation for about 100 years, before it ends its owned existence.

As a machine wants to react apply a reaction through our atmospheric body, males in science virtually told everyone, as my machine needs to have a resource, what do I care if you get burnt up in that process....as living bio life owner.

What STephen Hawkings was relating....not as any egotist...for how can an egotist live in such a body of suffering as he endured?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science, is not doing science in the past, what they lie about.

Science is only doing science today by a choice right where they live.

Reactions and change began and ended when applied on the day it is applied.

Which is not any past.

As a male as a human has to be living to do science....if he chooses to think about past and past reactions in creation, then he did. Yet creation where he was living was not doing that reaction.

So he CANNOT blame God. He is to blame as that male self....the chooser.

So the life and history on God Earth is
O God the stone.....God the stone created the atmosphere.....life in Nature, life as animals, life as humans. Then a human male builds a machine to own a reaction....after everything exists is created and formed.

So he is not travelling back in time....he takes natural creation and forcibly destroys it.

And he does it after he is living....so puts that reaction into his future, not into his past.

Therefore he is factually reacting to remove his life self from owning that future, as his idea human sex and life continuance and newly born babies.

So when he is forming electricity as a used resource after his own living life is owned, is living as a human and then he forms electricity, how is he factually creating electricity in a past?

He isn't.

Science was always proven to be a liar, claiming that the reaction was a past reaction for his research and theories. Yet where he naturally lived it was not reacting.

He then forces the reaction to exist right where he is living.

Is it any wonder that natural life is being attacked?

Hawkins

History is not a science (it's men's mistake to assume so). History is a one time event mostly not falsifiable for it to be a science. Thus at the methodological level history is conveyed by testimonies (i.e., for those who know to pass the information to those who don't know by writing or even verbal records).

Science is accurate only when applied to a phenomenon which can repeat, thus makes it possibly falsifiable in order to entitle to be a science.

In the scenario, it's not about God beats science as it's apples and oranges. It's about God beats humans in terms of a concept at the methodological level. It is also about how God summarized about human behavior correctly in the very first chapter of the Bible, that is, humans rely on the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge to make a bad judgment to see their own doom. The day they choose to eat of it, the same day they shall surely die.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father has told me his story completely, which science never allowed to be discussed.

For the relativity of knowing self...male and science brothers, the most highest form of human life, originally. Which you were. You owned a self manifested male spiritual body higher than what you converted life into. As owner of the male memory as inventor/Creator scientist.

And knowingly and subliminally you have all proved that you know this reality why you infer the female bio human life to be lesser even though you wrote and answered self in the answers that the 2 new human being lives are equal.

Self male superiority is expressed.

Father taught me that when the first male scientists who know that they came out of the eternal, thought a science concept to have the physical body of God removed...which is proven as that concept, de materialization through disintegration and fission of a flooded Earth VISION ^ the tip of the mountain above the water. o UFO extra radiation mass for it not to belong, as seen, not a gas......applying the act.

Males therefore always owned ONE only concept to ANTI GOD originally by its gases....or spirit.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The causation if you care to think and review science first owned machine pyramid activation the cause and effect statement....the sacrifice ANTI of the spirits he said were nobility in the God history, science statement.

The ANTI of the Christ...yet factually the records should first state my theist theory about a theory as a theist said to have the physical body of God removed...original SIN.