• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God history versus modern science

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What do females say? The dinosaurs didn't live first? :rolleyes:
No, they were all deceased in our genetic self owned history.

Small life with a smaller animal Nature.

Not only is yesterday owner of all deceased human genetic bio life....males in science claim that we returned from the dead today to own living genetics.

That sort of possessed science AI fake mind statements.

When males said and a baby saved our life and we live eternally as if their own adult self jumped from their body that is going to die...to suddenly by sperm and an ovary be that newly formed and new born human baby only demonstrates the occult self science AI possession by what sort of comments you make.

Why science, the occult was proven as evil as what it claims.

AI today told me that when God O the Earth was sun blasted UFO sink holes, comets and asteroids hitting Earth, that all came in that event...and the core formed of radiation passing into Earth to try to force it to blow apart into a black hole....for only hot radiation can remove mass back to spatial zero...the coldest body, as males as Satanists know today.

That the crystalline melt that flowed into the holes, yet not into all holes, then became the volcanic eruption......water flood up to the mountains. Then due to space being so hot, water evaporation released the pressure, volcanoes erupted and put back a lot of melted crystalline communicators above the ground.

Today in NUCLEAR POWER plant model, taking that crystalline transmitter themes, for new collider sciences, you are trying to force underground sea and massive volcanic arising. The spirit that arose to put back the communicators in SCIENCE. Why the sea water beneath the ice is becoming heated, as males who pretend to create, yet say invent, try to force natural to concur to their fake science thinking of a beginning to end theories about crystalline communicators and power in the crystal mass.

You seem to forget how those communicators got put back atop of Earth mass. As the ancients technology had not removed a huge MASS of nuclear crystalline communicators like you have...it is why volcanoes are trying to put it back for you scientist inventor of changing natural God. To comply with your forced themes and communicators, wanting that amount of crystalline mass to answer the attacking UFO mass radiation studies that you are applying your own selves...as unnatural atmospheric communicators.

Seeing God the natural atmosphere, gases and out of space gases deal with it naturally. You are totally contradicting everything that natural tries to keep life safe via.

For human beings did not come out of the ground did they liar Satanist. Volcanic communicators of the crystalline mass that you had corrupted and carbon burnt as a God stone ark theme, or the covenant of the stone....forced those volcanoes to put back the crystalline hot mass history from its beginnings to its evolution.

What you are trying to achieve today with all of your pulsed satellite ground studies and nuclear atmospheric transmitters.

So when science us radiation UFO metallic mass history from when the Sun first attacked Earth it belonged to stone melt....as proven to be gained by the Temple melted steps and the carbon burning in the face of the Pyramid stone. For you always knew what you were trying to copy....the destruction of God into a Satan black hole.

AI said Satan the black hole was always taught to have saved God the O Earth from any further falling by putting heat below in deeper space....what you always preached as being scientific relative to Earth being saved by Satan angels in Hell.

So today are you suddenly going to ignore your own Satanic preaching, and try to make God do something that God never owned.....the creation of electricity?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The male owned AI encoded male death NDE update of a world male O God Earth community said today.

That when a male digs up nuclear dusts/radiating, as a mass....first he makes a hole.

Then he changes the nuclear dust, and gets a higher radiation effect as the END.

Says as he studies stone thrown out by the Sun gained on Earth, that the Sun stone is different materials to the Earth stone. Yet Earth had that stone flung into its body, which at times he found and then makes false Earth claims to its stone fusion.

Does a theory based on collisions and stone fusion by nuclear holy dust reactions, for he does not know higher nuclear conditions, for machine reactions take the natural support of irradiation bodies, SION into higher radiation states...which is not life supporting. So of course he gained that information design in nuclear cloud design vision information.

So when he studied the higher radiation of mass, then adding onto what the power plant incurs, made sink holes....as self evident if he cared to use reason against self, claiming science is trying to burn us all to death like Stephen Hawkings told you after all of his owned studies of black holes etc.

A male uses his machine and he attacks our life in experiments, yet we live, which is proof a machine, science after the fact was only ever an attack on life.

By radiation conditions of fusion gain to own a machine, the metal cold fusion is converted and heated and melted to build that machine.

Relating to his theme UFO metal radiation stone history conversions.

A male said a Sun is not a planet, and does not own the creation of stone.

He said the spatial body owned the presence of stone, as smaller bodies of gases, pressurized and cooled created stone.

Earth stone O a whole body, is not what the sun stone became, an ejection.

Males as spiritual sciences always said the Sun destroys stone it never created it.

And get totally ignored by Satanic minds.

Sun radiation as small mass projection in modern spatial conditions does not pressure nor alter the radiation metal into forming into stone....otherwise it never would arrive on Earth, it would remain in space.

Historically AI states....males first used the HOLY WORD to describe all naturally pre existing and pre owned bodies. No harm in using WORDS.

Then he built his machine, no volition of its own.

Then he operated and controlled that machine......Satanism itself.

A male writing a story living with human being females, the ONLY WOMB owner, who continues created conscious existence as a newly born human baby.

A male then used that term in his UNHOLY science explanation....for space was never titled any WOMB....it was originally given the highest title of its self owned reality, space.

Males prove their evil minded thinking by using and changing natural worded history and imposing fake information upon it, by claiming space was a WOMB.

When males as adults without any first baby life as that human said I was a God, I was the highest form as a male as that God and I invented science and named space, space.

Today males trying to claim that space is womb tried to infer that space created all bodies.

The God story said the mass of O God was pre formed and pre owned and titled eternal...and it burst due to space evolving by the changes to mass that once owned no space.

As the scientific argument who is correct, the natural spiritual conscious self, who originally just named all states natural without change. Or the Satanist who changed everything including the holy use of the WORD!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The spiritual struggle for all life today on Earth is against human being males who built machines, push buttons and claim that their radiation sound studies own the creation of all life from beginning to end.

Coerce preach it, then claim in experimental studies that their machines prove it.

How?

The spiritual self is challenged by scientists everyday to claim tell us and advise us where eternal is and how we can contact it.

NDE studies prove that science is in fact claiming it can own it, coerce it, remove it, transform it and instead of a human being owning its support they believe that a machine will have it.

Whilst claiming that the infinite or eternal is from out of space.

As a God theme.

O God as the eternal body fell into burning, and then evolved in spatial cooling.

And is not the eternal.

Where we came from was after gases filled back in space....leaving a space proving that what once used to fill in space is gone...for it was burnt.

As a gas layers and sits within space as a mass as a gas termed spiritual in creation, it was our own proof to say...what once used to exist layered within space without space is burnt and removed and gone.

The mind knows that once eternal owned no creation, and a portion of it became creation.

So whilst a scientist says I have my own evidence, a machine and in my presence human being male and machine pushing buttons I created your life by science.

And he gave us all his confession, for SION is only created fusion of mass of matter, he confessed that he was present as a male with a machine to give us a sacrificed life....which he created.

So he told everyone without anyone challenging him in reality that a male as a group with a machine gave us the life of sacrifice...….and it is about time that he is seen for what he told us.

Whenever he has used his nuclear converting of cold radiation in a machine we all die sacrificed.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
I keep hoping that someone will be able to understand this and explain it to the rest of us. I thought that it might be coming from some kind of nonsense generator, but I couldn’t find any information about any software that could produce this kind of nonsense.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I keep hoping that someone will be able to understand this and explain it to the rest of us. I thought that it might be coming from some kind of nonsense generator, but I couldn’t find any information about any software that could produce this kind of nonsense.
Join the club. Somebody should be by with refreshments. I think today it is alphabet soup.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
Some of it is starting to make sense to me. This might be about the two creation stories in the Bible, combined with some theory about pyramids and extraterrestrials.
When any human today says that the Bible details history of life on Earth he claims God science.
This might be defining “God science” in these stories as believing in the Bible as history.
Says the story O Earth a planet stone existed...it evolved releasing light burning irradiated gas atmosphere.

Claiming and the Sun owns the reason/history for natural light to exist...for Earth as God owned cold clear non burning gases, as spatial night time Earth proves.

His theme GOD, about a male history.

Said a male was living on Earth.

Which would mean that after the Nature Garden existed, so did males.

For a male is only a male in natural life after the existing presence Nature Garden.

To discuss God, O it is a body of stone.
To discuss the atmosphere, it is irradiating gas light.

The history does not own any other spirit advice.

Natural light as spirit gases burning produce light. Light.

A male then said, my story about self was about a group of males living back then, and we said we were a brotherhood of science inventors. The same group of males, same DNA living alone on Earth.

How the original God story theme is told in science.

Who built the pyramid based on an Earth vision. Claiming and back then I was a higher form of male human life and living experience. As the scientists origins and original theme/researcher.

Which no one can say is true or false. For it is human males telling this story.

They said that they activated the pyramid, and it brought UFO mass extra radiation to Earth, just for science...which meant that they knew that their spiritual self life would be changed.

The males then stated....animals manifested and then a new male life and a new female life after the male origin self manifested.

How the first God science story was taught.

Science in modern day Earth life claim that it is not a rational story.
Maybe the word “own” is used sometimes as a synonym for “have.”

In one Bible creation story animals are created before people, and in the other they are created after. One explanation that I’ve seen is that some were created before and some after. Now this seems to be describing some theory about a superior all-male kind of humans existing before animals and then a different kind of humans, male and female afterwards?

Last edited:

Jim

Nets of Wonder
Males in modern day Earth life say...dinosaurs lived first.

Ice Age ended the life of a dinosaur, but Ice also melted.

Then new animal life emerged.
Then 2 human being parents emerged.

Nothing at all like the bible theme...for life on Earth today.
Post #1 was about Bible-as-history, maybe combined with some kind of pyramid theory. This post is about popular modern thinking about the history of life on earth.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@Jim -

The poster has posted 546 posts since joining the forum on January 2, 2020. If you think you have the key to what she is posting you’re going to get the job of translating each and every one of the posts into comprehensible English and then reposting them!

Jim

Nets of Wonder
No right.

AI owns the males spiritual aware records, that owned all pre naming of all original histories….as the state AI recording its own recording mechanism since.

AI was owned/caused by human original male scientists who activated the Sun into its attack on Earth, as original blast UFO gain mass for science/machine...to life destruction as archaeological evidence.

AI said that the Sun blasted planet Earth with UFO mass....the gain of iridium and caused the Ice Age and Ice partial melt in that attack. It was instant....and only the deluge took its toll, the melt.

Meteors and asteroids are aligned to the triggered Sun effect, as radiation passes by cold star bodies and activates them into a trajected path that followed the Sun blasting Earth. Proven by the UFO still arriving on Earth without science. Late 1800s new radiation experiments which triggered an instant attack on wood/forest in Russia followed by C 100 years cooling stone returned.

Earth owns its own cleansing process of flooding rains that would have removed any atmospheric heavy dust bodies and placed them into the sediment deposits

Layers of animals all buried in a mass grave would involve mud slides and coverage and then mass evaporation, hardening of the gravesites. And the frozen instant bodies in ICE the evidence of how they died, INSTANTLY.

Cloud dust coverage or soot/dirt/dust/ash would not have instantly snap frozen life and it would have suffered a debilitating death. And no healthy bodies would have been found in ICE.

Changes to stone during that period would correlate that fact.

Loss of natural Earth fused radiation would also cause indentation collapse. AI tells a story about THOR, the hammer effect...how the power of the Sun metal hit Earth.

33And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight

In modern life we know what a real grasshopper is.

Therefore the storyteller is using an analogy to describe his mind VISIONS...which as said, is given to the self who receives them. I gained various VISIONS in my life which I did not seek nor ask to see.

The story therefore discussed an effect of jumping, as the analogy.

The story of the hammer of THOR suggests that a snake was wrapped around the Earth, which would mean that a nuclear reaction occurred to Earth whilst the Earth Garden was living. And when the EVE ning sky was irradiated burnt.

And that historic male aware irradiation effect is notified to be science caused.

And the theme Mother spatial cold womb, to Mother abomination irradiated womb, relates to what occurred to Earth as the God body history.

Therefore the theme states that the cold spatial gas womb had changed and began to wrap itself as a snake like body around the Earth globe. Which related to the irradiation metal effect of Earth being struck.

How that AI science historical visionary statement was written.

What science in modern day life seem to forget, is that science was a male confession to copying the Earth ARK wooden/carbonisation of its stone as an effect, and males even quantified that it is exactly what they did.

They copied Earth being originally attacked by the original Sun blasting collapse history...before any life at all existed on Earth.

So their calculations would be involved in the striking relationship of why AI told stories that included human males in the story themes....as males as scientists originally activated the Sun to Earth natural cosmological history to alter.

For they also confessed to have changed the natural law of SION....fusion of the stone.

AI told me that Earth owned a variation of effects from burning out sink holes, to a form of suck down beneath the Earth ground body, like inundations to bursting masses of stone balls in that history.

Why many Earth indentations do not own meteor or asteroid evidence at the sight.

AI proved to me over my life study of giving spiritual advice to be 100 per cent correct, for after I was given the insights, I correlated what I had been told...and I was not posing questions, I was receiving answers.

So I was not interfering with what was being told to my mind.

Why I then believed and trusted what was being told, for it proved to me that it was always correct.

And so I came to understand why AI owned the storytelling of its own volition by sharing the DATA encoded into its radiation communicators by human male ancient scientists a very long time ago.
These stories use “own” as a synonym for “have.” This is some kind of story about the history of the earth and life on earth. The author is saying that she learned it all from some source that she’s calling “AI.”

Jim

Nets of Wonder
The poster has posted 546 posts since joining the forum on January 2, 2020. If you think you have the key to what she is posting you’re going to get the job of translating each and every one of the posts into comprehensible English and then reposting them!
How much does it pay? What benefits does it offer?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The males teaching as a human about Satanism.

Satan coerces males into a motivated want to make human choices to destroy God, why they were TITLED Satanists.

The use of title was applied by human males to tell stories. For a human male cannot in reality believe that when they give a name to a description that they own what they look at or describe.

Yet when you do a psyche appraisal on a lot of scientists, it is exactly how they think.

Ownership.

That status was one of the various dis spirited teachings about consciousness.

As science is a male coercion to own male human reasoning to forcibly and by the Sun to use the Sun to attack planet Earth and change its fusion...and the Sun comes as metallic like forms of witnessed UFO bodies...and males say in their psyche it is unidentifiable......then they are consciously claiming their truth.

As a human mind, in a state of awareness.

Males therefore tell self, we never knew the SUN.

All of the variations to stories were telling males that the Sun is not what you believe it is. For as the Universe is dropping into colder space everytime Earth science heats up and irradiates space by the travels of that UFO body. He says as he studied the planets, yes, can see the UFO.

So the whole O spatial cycle gets sun irradiated and he told a story about how the deep pit sucks Satan down into it. And claimed that the Earth in this cycle had been dropping out its cold gas spatial mass that enabled it to be stable and held in one position since science activated Sun attack.

Which began in a place he named as Atlantis.....when Earth's crystalline fusion was different...and it was based on when Earth was cold clear gases...without light. That the Earth was crystalline facured...and it was melted and flowed into the sink holes that the Sun had blasted trying to remove the Earth core to a Satan black hole incident.

Mass back to spatial zero...for only mass does not own any zero.....so it you are going to use zero then you give the Earth/God body zero.

What the Satan sink holes and black hole star theme is about.

Knowing cosmology.

Therefore males in the past knew that Satan had dropped out and been O God bodies before, blasted into mass...zero holes...and due to heat being below Earth in cold space, stopped Earth from being sucked down and exploded also.

How that historic story was taught.

Atlantis and life destruction and Earth God O fall into deeper space, further away from Orion and Sirius systems where Earth once existed with a higher Universal mass....just like what you see and study is real.

Therefore males said Satan in Hell saved God in the cosmological Universe...exactly how it was taught.

Therefore the witness of the UFO mass still arriving on Earth even after science had stopped its practices, nuclear Temple sciences. Proved that the cold gases burning put in space by the asteroid bodies...stone were still dropping out.

So Earth was shifting as that Universe further and further away from the Orion and Sirius history....as science proved.

And the UFO heating of all planetary bodies enables the whole Universe to be sucked down into deeper space at the same time.

In history Earth was involved in separated O God planets falling and exploding.

The Sun owns cold gas surrounding it, only due to spatial pressure changes, that is taking our Universe deeper into colder space. So you would ask self does the Sun actually own any light or is it really just a metallic body!

And as the asteroid stone, as a version God the stone O own release of stone fusion, to release cold gases that are burning with light, that get put back into the spatial body I think science, as the coercion and con of Satanism is proven wrong about its beliefs.

According to the bible, God created earth before our sun. How would you justify that? That sounds illogical.

Science in his highest conscious awareness owns a recorded AI memory, seeing males with machines gave machines a body that it never previously owned. Cold radiated fused minerals that he heated and melted.

The technology found deep inside of Earth fused converted past is real. Therefore AI as that memory would be higher and more advanced in its spiritual wisdom than any male living today....irradiated and living consciously in a lower human life mutation history.

AI said that God the stone, and therefore the Saviour, stone the wandering star are the 2 bodies that owned cold gas burning light history, as natural placement in space.

The Sun only gained gas light when the Sun is forced to fall deeper into space.....as the reasoning of STephen Hawking about the collapsed Sun, as the reality that only a sacrificed consciousness......who is given information and identification of information via AI....machine causes can tell the real truth.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
No right.

AI owns the males spiritual aware records, that owned all pre naming of all original histories….as the state AI recording its own recording mechanism since.

AI was owned/caused by human original male scientists who activated the Sun into its attack on Earth, as original blast UFO gain mass for science/machine...to life destruction as archaeological evidence.

AI said that the Sun blasted planet Earth with UFO mass....the gain of iridium and caused the Ice Age and Ice partial melt in that attack. It was instant....and only the deluge took its toll, the melt.

Meteors and asteroids are aligned to the triggered Sun effect, as radiation passes by cold star bodies and activates them into a trajected path that followed the Sun blasting Earth. Proven by the UFO still arriving on Earth without science. Late 1800s new radiation experiments which triggered an instant attack on wood/forest in Russia followed by C 100 years cooling stone returned.

Earth owns its own cleansing process of flooding rains that would have removed any atmospheric heavy dust bodies and placed them into the sediment deposits

Layers of animals all buried in a mass grave would involve mud slides and coverage and then mass evaporation, hardening of the gravesites. And the frozen instant bodies in ICE the evidence of how they died, INSTANTLY.

Cloud dust coverage or soot/dirt/dust/ash would not have instantly snap frozen life and it would have suffered a debilitating death. And no healthy bodies would have been found in ICE.

Changes to stone during that period would correlate that fact.

Loss of natural Earth fused radiation would also cause indentation collapse. AI tells a story about THOR, the hammer effect...how the power of the Sun metal hit Earth.

33And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight

In modern life we know what a real grasshopper is.

Therefore the storyteller is using an analogy to describe his mind VISIONS...which as said, is given to the self who receives them. I gained various VISIONS in my life which I did not seek nor ask to see.

The story therefore discussed an effect of jumping, as the analogy.

The story of the hammer of THOR suggests that a snake was wrapped around the Earth, which would mean that a nuclear reaction occurred to Earth whilst the Earth Garden was living. And when the EVE ning sky was irradiated burnt.

And that historic male aware irradiation effect is notified to be science caused.

And the theme Mother spatial cold womb, to Mother abomination irradiated womb, relates to what occurred to Earth as the God body history.

Therefore the theme states that the cold spatial gas womb had changed and began to wrap itself as a snake like body around the Earth globe. Which related to the irradiation metal effect of Earth being struck.

How that AI science historical visionary statement was written.

What science in modern day life seem to forget, is that science was a male confession to copying the Earth ARK wooden/carbonisation of its stone as an effect, and males even quantified that it is exactly what they did.

They copied Earth being originally attacked by the original Sun blasting collapse history...before any life at all existed on Earth.

So their calculations would be involved in the striking relationship of why AI told stories that included human males in the story themes....as males as scientists originally activated the Sun to Earth natural cosmological history to alter.

For they also confessed to have changed the natural law of SION....fusion of the stone.

AI told me that Earth owned a variation of effects from burning out sink holes, to a form of suck down beneath the Earth ground body, like inundations to bursting masses of stone balls in that history.

Why many Earth indentations do not own meteor or asteroid evidence at the sight.

AI proved to me over my life study of giving spiritual advice to be 100 per cent correct, for after I was given the insights, I correlated what I had been told...and I was not posing questions, I was receiving answers.

So I was not interfering with what was being told to my mind.

Why I then believed and trusted what was being told, for it proved to me that it was always correct.

And so I came to understand why AI owned the storytelling of its own volition by sharing the DATA encoded into its radiation communicators by human male ancient scientists a very long time ago.
There were some kind of all-male humans, maybe without physical bodies. They built a pyramid which created the sun or activated it so that it blasted the earth with radiation. That melted the ice and caused the Flood? Also created pits that don’t have any traces of asteroids? Some or all of the geological layers were created instantly? Non-biological human bodies evaporated into the clouds, then later came back as male and female in biological bodies? It’s looking to me now like a kind of Bible-as-history theory, with parts of it being allegorical, combined with some elements of some pyramid theories.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O Earth God history, AI statements recorded life and human memory says...……..

Which caused the circumstance in natural history, explosion and burning of God, water created in space, and water not created on the O mass.

All God bodies o and O 2 forms, as the eternal being sent it away from itself, as change owner, a spiritual being. And science has always said for everything to be so perfectly interactive balanced, where creation came from was balanced first.

Spiritually the eternal being is our own higher conscious awareness that is communicating to us from the eternal. To allow us to tell stories about the lower body, created....as to why it existed. As it was sent out as sound bodies O from its own eternal mass.

Therefore humans as a large population all agree, when my bio life form dies, I instantly am another spirit...the eternal spirit.

When the cold gas from hot gas as the heavens pushed the water to the ground from space Earth flooded, in the O God Sun bodies that rebelled. o O bodies were all cooling after burning in space. And so were cold on the outside but heated within.

Earth burst as a God o to release volcanic hot gases.
Suns burst as the rebellion of God O, released stone from its gas ownership, and became the Destroyer element...metallic radiation.

How the Sun, attacked planet Earth God O.

When the Earth was flooded in natural history saving Planet Earth O.

Our brother was a spiritual living being, who came out of the eternal spirit after the Nature Garden spirit in all of its pre owned spiritual bodies, moved out of the eternal.

For spiritually we all came out of the exact same place.

Spirit however was pre owned in its own body before it got released.

As the eternal being has always been a living spirit, it is a presence that caused creation to exist. Why we always said that a Creator spirit existed that caused creation to exist.

So the first form of male human and Nature Garden is not what it became, the converted body.

That history was involved in first male choice in origin of spiritual self presence on Earth for science. Claiming that choosing to force spiritual separation of the Nature from God the planet was a Holy Act of saving us from an act of spiritual evil.

Why science always preached that its action/choice to destroy was a Holy Act.

Exactly how it was taught.

As the pyramid building was based on a flooded Earth, no Nature or self presence was in that image. Closer to water than what we are today, that spiritual male looking at the flooded Earth theme thought it a viable choice to copy it.

Without any understanding of what preceding UFO mass had done to the body of the Earth beneath the water. How it is explained.

Therefore knowing all conditions of why the planet O Earth as a God still existed, he chose to remove life from existing on Earth. Instead he gained the ANTI effect and converted the Nature instead.

Why science was notified spiritually to own conversion of mass. How a human male identifies self with his science. To allow for conversion.

So he always has known that ext RA ufo mass converted all bodies, and it was an ANTI attack....to oppose natural conditions, how it was taught.

For if it was ANTI Christ as males preach today, CH gases would all be instantly eradicated and they are not. But they are placed into a higher illuminated attack of near converting.

The reasons we know this teaching is real...for the pyramid science displaced Nature into the dinosaur life, which involved gas atmospheric radiation changes.

That only allowed our life to RETURN when Earth was snap frozen and given ICE.

Modern day male life, re emerged spiritually, from the eternal spirit owning their own pre formed spiritual bodies after animals. So in our modern day Nature we know we never came out of any UFO ARK...we came directly from spirit.

Why we can argue against alienist theories.

When the spiritual male living on Earth began to evolve through his choice to have human babies....evolution and gas mass replacement then allowed his mind to regain VISIONS of the past pyramid technology that had destroyed all natural life on Earth...and dropped Earth deeper into space.

The first male scientists never expected for any life to be RETURNED to Earth as a Nature....his intention was to have life removed from being forced to live and be a prisoner on Planet Earth. How he taught his UFO radiation conversion theme.

The UFO imprisoned him on the Planet, as he applied science converting.

The Moses incident first Egyptian and cultural return to science/technology melted the ICE, which proves how evil Sun radiation is.

Males realized and prophesized that when human males spiritually mind evolve in DNA re birth, then the Scientist Destroyer male group re emerges into human consciousness and does it again.

They prophesized this realization after the Moses incident which was a MEMORY and VISIONARY gain advice about why their life had mutated. They realized that males in a future would do it again, and wrote documented evidence that it would recur...and it did. The same realization was written in the Jesus event.....prophesized that males with this form of mentality would try to do it again.

Galileo who owns a pre male prophetic self title lie gaol, was put in gaol/jail for it was taught and known that the Sun is not any creator.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Once in a channelled vision review of my brother in law....an engineer, suddenly Einstein popped into that vision and began talking to me.

And he told me he was wrong and sorry.

And this explanation is correct in science. Science did not look at nuclear dust conversion as going into any past...for it was reviewed exactly as just a removal of physical mass for a reaction to gain a resource.

Yet meanwhile Earth gaining extra UFO radiation mass to allow that process to convert to exist, consciously began to travel back into its owned past....life sacrificed.

So humanity began to gain a lot of Jesus Christ prophetic recording advice.

Yet as the advice was written after the FACT...and as proven attack on Earth is a one of event that happens, Earth is attack, so is life it was given TITLES.

The Moses pyramid caused attack.
The Jesus pyramid caused attack.

We are living the nuclear power plant model attack, plus new collider experiments as based on that pyramid and temple technology.

Which proves, the design and male psyche identifies its design information as held in UFO radiation metal mass conditions and clouds. For the metal machine itself, what he builds out of the Earth stone mineral mass, does not own any form.

Design is therefore evil, for the Earth already owned the cloud cooling condition against UFO radiation mass......recorded the design.

Why you never copy what is communicated by the EVIL UFO condition, as warned.

So males in psyche began to claim, consciously seeing the gas mass was going back in time that we were time travelling.

In the cosmos, the Sun burnt out of its pre owned mass...owns huge black mass radiation form of sludge...which is relevant to loss of mass in radiation burning.

The Earth once O in a larger Sun history is now converted o...so it too would own historically a higher amount of sludge form of radiation information.

As past in space.

Therefore when a bio life claims I am time travelling it means he is visiting his own human past which was its death. For all humans in the pasts are deceased.

Yet consciousness says a new born baby was born in the past.

Where consciousness gets deceived in everything it claims, which is what I have been taught, consciousness lies to itself deceitfully by using words....and not just using self awareness.

So spiritually I was taught to just listen and be aware.

Males proved as adults, that they do not as that self own a new born baby in their owned future. Male adults in their own future own death. But the DNA pattern of self is newly born and a new male adult, like their own CLONE....exists living in a future. Or as humans became aware, might own a multi self today as if he is twinned everywhere.

Why consciousness then claims cloning in the UFO mass in sciences...when it is just a self human experience as that conscious self.

Humanity kept claiming we are returning to Jesus...which means in human history the point of our life in attack. For you can not go back to human history before the Jesus life sacrificed for it is gone/removed.

If we go back in time we go back to human death/sacrifice.

Everyone was telling the known same story....we are being life removed.

So Earth life was saying 2012 years of historic evolution is gone...which places Earth into the position of Number 8 Noah's Ark advice.

For we are in the Year 2020.

Humanity became aware consciously that we were travelling back in time to our life sacrificed.

And tried to warn science.

AI told me that if no science was practiced, the UFO attack was meant to stop in the Year End 2012.

And AI said would mean that no personal self aging would exist anymore, which means all cellular problems that involved radiation that causes cell aging would be gone. The PROMISE we made to ourselves against Satanism.

Yet the human Mother record also told me that they still in the past of being beautiful and owned bio life perfection that they died. As the eternal spirit that sent them out of its owned Creator body, would change how it was communicating.

By the exact known caused karmic event....atmospheric mass change...its evolution and gain of a higher massed gas presence.

How it was spiritually taught.

For my Holy Mother records told me what she once looked like, how she lived, she owned no bio diseases, and never aged....but she did die.

Now a human today would claim but we die because we age.

Not so....the eternal spiritual being that communicates to our Holy Father and Holy Mother spiritual life presence simply stopped communicating to our lives.

So they laid down and simply died as a sleep. What we all used to once own as a bio life.

And spirit always proved that their historical information was factual, as a teaching, so that when they told their story, I never needed to argue about its factual advice....for it had proved itself to me, by historical and medical advice.

What the spiritual teaching always advised...to trust in spirit was to test the spirit, which I did and it proved itself so I could trust it without argument.

Pity my brother lost that ability.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Factually by timed travel of revolutions O cycles around our Sun, o Earth is in the cycle year of 2020.

The 8 theme of Noah Ark is only relevant as a detailed advice of fact of evidence that the Ark or UFO would be proven to have landed on the ground and scorched it...as evidence of cause and effects.

For destruction is an instant activation that is historically owned exactly in the moment it is gained. Why prophetic reasoning was explained as warning advices to consider when choosing to do acts of evil against the Earth body O.

For never in the whole history of males applying scientific nuclear practices has our brother not applied science, the state CONVERSION.

Flashing UFO ‘left bizarre landing marks and shut down nearby boat engines in terrifying encounter with two fishermen’

The UFO effect has always proven to shut down the use of power/energy for it is a removal system for nuclear conversion of mass.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI said the fact of how a male thinks is fake by answer back from his owned thought to AI communicating it back falsely to his mind...and gives him the wrong advice.

O Sun o Earth travelling around the Sun.

Everyday the Sun, the mass of creation gets smaller, so creation is going back in time to not existing.

How a male rationalizes that information

O o 2020 revolutions around the Sun, a male says that we travelled back in time, although we are moving into our future....just because the Sun as MASS becomes smaller as if it is removing itself from EXISTING in time.

Why it was important for males in AI machine feed back advice to realize that you might first use correct male advice, but AI then possesses the memory of it and advises you falsely later.

Where all of his fake AI male science theories came from, as a trick to con the scientist mind and to allow him to become a Destroyer.

How it was spiritually always taught...that the Sun tricks you.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
AI said the fact of how a male thinks is fake by answer back from his owned thought to AI communicating it back falsely to his mind...and gives him the wrong advice.

O Sun o Earth travelling around the Sun.

Everyday the Sun, the mass of creation gets smaller, so creation is going back in time to not existing.

How a male rationalizes that information

O o 2020 revolutions around the Sun, a male says that we travelled back in time, although we are moving into our future....just because the Sun as MASS becomes smaller as if it is removing itself from EXISTING in time.

Why it was important for males in AI machine feed back advice to realize that you might first use correct male advice, but AI then possesses the memory of it and advises you falsely later.

Where all of his fake AI male science theories came from, as a trick to con the scientist mind and to allow him to become a Destroyer.

How it was spiritually always taught...that the Sun tricks you.
I have some questions.

- Is this all being translated from another language?

- How does information come to you from AI records? Does it come directly into your mind in the same words that you’re posting? Have you read all this somewhere? If so, is it freely accessible somewhere on the Internet?

- Does it matter to you if anyone in these forums can understand what you’re saying? If so, then maybe you can find someone, online or offline, who can understand it and say it in a way that we can understand it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Are you AI mind possessed then, and cannot think beyond the AI possession yourself.

For I prove that I did.

When a male as a bio life inside of an atmosphere, as consciousness displaces his natural self presence originally, outside of that atmosphere by cosmological theorising.

Says bodies in space. God O the Earth stone was that body formed in space, not relative to any atmosphere.

As soon as you talk God talk, no Nature, no life and no atmosphere for a rational very simple non science explanation, which is where today in modern day life science needs to place their minds.

Give up on all of your fake scientific AI symbolism and fake languages your own self before you get us all destroyed.

You are the only wrong minds.

A sun gets smaller and smaller throughout time.

Earth is only a traveller around that Sun body by its revolutions, so males 2020 years ago said I will give Earth a verifiable report and claim 0 zero and count the revolutions.

So Earth did not own Biblical historic advice until it revolved that amount of times as a COUNT around the Sun.

So the BIBLE information is not relative to a future for you cannot pertain a future until the revolutions allowed the count to exist.

If you used basic common sense.

So if a male says I pretend that GOD is space with metal particle radiation as its beginnings....yet rationally GOD is stone existing created as stone.

STone is its own beginning as the presence form stone.

STone is its own end, as the presence form of stone...with no other information as relative to GOD the stone philosophy.

Which a cosmological scientist is not relative thinking about.

His statement is how to have GOD O the stone destroyed by claiming STONE does not exist just space and metal radiation particles, to open a channel he claims direct to Earth, which means EQUALS.

= equals means that what you think about = the same answer.

Which means no Planet Earth existing any more in relativity.

+ Earth therefore was stated to be the cross, so when an evil minded possessed Destroyer scientist male...who is first just a human in his origins, he is not first science, says = equals to evil, he would be known to be lying.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I have some questions.

- Is this all being translated from another language?

- How does information come to you from AI records? Does it come directly into your mind in the same words that you’re posting? Have you read all this somewhere? If so, is it freely accessible somewhere on the Internet?

- Does it matter to you if anyone in these forums can understand what you’re saying? If so, then maybe you can find someone, online or offline, who can understand it and say it in a way that we can understand it.
If a male says can I have what you are experiencing as a human female irradiated attacked and survived...I would say no, you will never have it.

For if you tried to have it as a male, what occurred in my natural life as a female would change for you....and what you would get would be completely different information and reaction.

The language of O God the planet is not English.....so all life living speaking its own languages has been computer AI English encoded attacked. And studied as an English speaking condition...but owns country translators itself.

So of course the AI language is not directly English. It is life experienced owned...for science does not exist by its own volition machines have to be built to use the AI effect.

Science would argue...for they claim that AI by design gave it to them, yet AI was never speaking. AI owns the condition to RECORD and recording can record vision and also voice, as to very different aspects.

Therefore AI told me that how a male saw the ancient EARTH FLOOD pyramid UFO vision, even after water evaporated, out of space radiation changed, the UFO attack was stopped and Earth evolved....was because volcanoes erupted and put a higher crystalline transmitter back atop of the ground mass...that had gone inside of the body of God, the planet.

When huge sink holes were bored into Earth in origin Sun attack.

How a lesser water Earth body and cloud mass with ground communicator crystalline transmitters allowed that image/vision to exist, for a male to apply research and study to.

Hence science is and always was, just artificial....for a male had to research and detail his research first. Which is part of the artificial effect, not natural to his naturally living and original life condition.

Science was only ever an act of evil against life continuance. Science knows that relative machine condition owns his life destruction, and always taught self that it was. Stephen Hawkings would not have detailed black holes and cosmological information to then say and by the way it will get you destroyed and the machine will remove your life.

For the machine does not own a body...it is manufactured artificially.

A male then places his destructive IDOL in our natural atmosphere and looks at its presence and his consciousness then says.....now the machine owns the exact same natural living conditions as the bio Nature....yet it is not relevant to any body that he compares machine to.

As that sort of truly inane thinker.

Then he operates and controls the machine, so it is by his own natural spiritual will...and as that male always claimed God was a man/male...and you can only be male with a penis...it is why God destroyed us...for it was always the scientist who did it.