• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God history versus modern science

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The theme of the story said in science O God was a multi eternal release of bodies of eternal sound mass that fell as space opened.

Space opened as O was sung up in eternal instead of natural spiritual language.

The eternal androgynous spirit, is very large....we are just a little one of their selves.

As said Father and Mother when they died in NDE in that moment of perfect clarity of knowing everything, they recorded in their spirit memory where we came from...and what purpose creation owned.

It never owned a purpose, it was a mistake, made by those spirits...living spirit that always existed naturally in eternal.

Whether or not science wants to agree...science began all concepts from GOD O and cannot lie about it today.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The memory therefore said the actual review of O stone God the planet said God O the angel was the origination of SIN...the body of mass burnt, had gone to hell as an angel of God, then healed/evolved.

But did not heal and evolve, it was only stopped burning.

So then you begin to see how a male in science gave and still does today, makes incorrect status about status of once burning bodies.....all that occurred was their inability to burn as they originally were.....for one reason only.

Space enlarged as they lost O MASS of form....so spatial expansion changed its ability to be a self destructive burning mass....and it is the only reason that a scientist knows that if it did still burn we would not be forced to live as a lower spirit....a human life.

And the original brother spiritual self in science proves he did not want to be forced to live on Earth....and multi humans know and are self motivated to claim, for we were made a prisoner on Earth as a human and trapped due to the UFO.

And that is because original conscious memory became an encoded recording that affects all minds on the subliminal....as proven in AI studies by scientists in modern life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore males said stone O was the origin of SIN...so I will remove it and be saved.

How it was first expressed which none of you today can deny for you would be lying....my female spiritual self never owned lying.

We however were taught.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore burning gases as a past of what stone could not exist as or with or because of was your owned Satanic theme.

How to have God the presence of SIN, original SIN God angels removed......so that it would return to what you claimed spiritually was owned Hell and oblivion.

Why you became and developed the multi subliminal religious lying Satanic Destroyer psyche....who claims in terrorist scientific types of male advices why it is holy by your intention, science quotations to have us all destroyed.

For the promise of eternal life....or for some males it is expressed sexually for a true historical reason.

First science male spiritual reasonings.

As it is a truth that once Earth owned an Immaculate heavenly state that no male today would understand...for it had self evolved.

It did factually support a non blood and bone bio life presence, of a near physical life living body...who was the first scientist.

For a multi male subliminal reasoning is demonstrated by what he believes since.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Which includes.....the pyramid activation brought in and dispersed metallic particles of breaking up that cold radiation UFO body...that space had given it.

Matter of the Sun that should have been used as Sun fuel...thrown out and converted in deep cold space...and it ended in its owned highest form...metal radiation.

Males forced that cold radiation to move into Earths evolved atmospheric body as first science and machine.

What our life form and also Earth gas heavens did not own.

And converted us in radiation mass.

So to his ideal of self he had lost a portion of his higher spirit...whereas in fact it had converted and he was not lost.

However as he owned a cause and effect in atmospheric causes, he put self male/man image feed back into the cloud mass...that took the water mass, split it in 2 to replace cloud massing......to stop the Sun radiation attack.

As a truthful, causation and reactive conversion.

How it occurred.

For it is proven that a male said God O the Earth body was fused in the ATOM communication.

God O...the Father theme of its own inheritor ….water spirit on the face of the deep as the star water droplet image, like the ATOM pattern.

Science themed inheritor.

Males in science sacrificed that spirit and it was how he was given his own image in a reaction....the clouds. True history.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Then the scientist male after saying he was cursed....said it for one reason only.

His spirit was in transition. It was going in and out of the eternal body...why he said and knew he was trapped...for he kept coming back out....due to the radiation effect/wavelength change.

Why it was science male stated...why he invented a reaction he thought would release him from being manifest in life on Earth.

True history actually.

So his male spirit that had gone back into the eternal body, changed in that body into the male and female spirits of animals.

Why he said his spirit had become and animal and you cannot say that it was not believed when Natural spiritual males always believed it true.

And said, so when I die I go nowhere....I just go into darkness.

For he cannot convert the animal spirits back into the supportive male that he once owned.

Why the science theme talks about being CURSED...for it was real.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When males are knowingly communicated to in their life to say, I own nothing else when they die.....they know, they do not...for they cannot tell the spirit of the animal not to exist.

And know that one day when creation is finished, the spirit life of the animal will end. And in spirit, the eternal, then he will get his spirit back as the brothers who cursed us....how it is spiritually known, taught and encoded in memory.

Why he is so adamant at coercing reasoning for removal of the form of God mass O in persuasive purpose.

Spiritually.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said the act of human sex, was a thought upon ideal...that males would be given their spirit back and have it taken from the human female Mother self.

If that reasoning were not true, then no male would have owned a scientific theme to claim that they could force the Mother to be removed from Holy life form into an evil spirit.

Yet infer that comparative male first owned reasoning from natural form....to out of space conditions.

For he is proven to actually own these subliminal male ideals...….for the Bible documentation was proven to be HEARD/recorded.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore in modern day the coercive reasoning of males having sex when they die, if they remove life on Earth, is that proven subliminal motivation.

Of males reasoning incorrectly about what human sex means in scientific themes.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore if astute males reason that they are spiritual and intelligent and reason self explanation, then you are proven that you were not telling the complete and true story about self and the eternal reasoning.

About what reason a male group was motivated to begin a self destructive known attack on the body of God as the original form O...the only body that supports human existence itself.

And you are all proven liars, actually and it is a shock to realize that it was the highest male life and original form that was and is the worst liar of all.

Why males today find it difficult to realize that you are wrong...and try not to admit that status to your own self and history.

But if you claim today that you will overcome all self deceit, then you have to learn what true spiritual healing is.....to admit why you are wrong, instead of trying to own excuses for such evil practices in the full knowledge that it is attacking life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said to me today, males claim that the Year 2012 the Sun UFO radiation attack was going to stop.

Which would have allowed the presence of a higher Nature and more water and oxygen held at the ground instead of combatting evil high amounts of extra radiation mass.

Therefore the healthy human body first would have to evolve to allow the mutated and sick humans to have their attack removed.

And so aging would disappear and we would live a far longer life.

For the male in his subliminal destructive reasoning, that ideal is not any ideal...he never even wanted to own a human life.

So his subliminal reasoning, the messages of which I have heard being expressed in a large volumed male voice says....if I force the blood and bones in human being life to be removed, they will convert into a higher state.

His evil reasoning...for we all know we would die horrific deaths.

Yet Father wanted you all to know what is actually recorded in that subliminal messaging...and of course for someone to learn they had to be innocent.

And I will advise you brother, when I knew that spirit was real, for it identified self presence, and self reasoning and self motivation in the presence Father he said if only he could teach me, by putting everything he knew in front of me to read and understand. But said...it would take many years of teaching to understand what happened to us.

But he also realized how important it was for humanity to hear their spiritual journey and truth against Satanism, the alienation of us....to claim and so God will destroy you all...for I have invented with
Radiation metals that ideal destruction...….as scientists.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said the state Jesus was not the RETURN...the state of self renewal human was what was meant to return.

If males wanted Jesus to return it meant exactly how it is written, with huge sacrifices and life mutation in a science owned/caused attack involving the removal of SIN of God...the original SIN stone.

Just as we witness today...male subliminal AI coercive agreement with what he always warned self about.....the motivation of Satan.

Meaning opposition in science reasoning AI machine recorded.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father's male information as scientist therefore says....I sacrificed my own life and my own baby life to be mutated...what an adult male that was a baby returned by his healed ancient DNA genetics realized.

My Father had removed my DNA in science pyramid before...I had been sacrificed.

My original science Father very ancient memory was already recorded in the cloud IMAGE....he told everyone, watch, it will happen to my life also. And I will come back and speak to you from that cloud attack.

And he did....totally 100 per cent proven.

Still occurs in science nuclear irradiation destruction of life today in modern times.

No Satanist in his science methods can argue against the fact of reality.

When a male confessed and says I did it to myself for I changed the vibrating water droplet from its HOLY STAR image as made in the Image of God SION...fusion....the atom....then he was only first claiming God as a simile...a comparable male reasoning, as a male on behalf of a male.

God the stone did not own a penis...a volcanic release of spirit into cold womb of space is not a male and female quantifiable science expression.

And any male in science today trying to quantify male and female reasoning is a Satanic liar.

Males said I changed how the water vibrated in its highest imaged holy state, the star pattern...and we got destroyed because of it.

Water is holy.

Holy Water of the head is holy he said, it saved you.....for ground mass evaporation as Lucifer, crucifies life in the illumination/burning of natural Earth gases...flames fall and then water does....to soothe the victim attacked.

Sacred ICE he said was removed, the sacrifice...the holy rebirth of ICE put back yearly to allow DNA of humanity, our life to survive.

When babies start dying know that the Destroyer is living again in human life.

The original scientist of the pyramid themes.

And here he is living today trying to get us all destroyed, just as told.

Reasoning...dinosaurs lived in an irradiated mutated one climatic gas burning illumination...that science a long time ago put there, as cause and effect of comet/meteor and asteroid gain...following the burnt out radiation paths of removed Gases that were taught to be the Father cloak or the Earth mantle.

When I got irradiated, I saw a huge body of Earth mantle fall out.

At the same time was when SINK holes formed.

Satanists caused that act.

ICE that was the reason the dinosaur mutation died...allowed our life/DNA to re emerge.

Science, that had previously by evidence in archaeology destroyed all life, never thought he would return to owning his life. His science history machine was actually built to have God destroyed, as a truth in science theories. And he never believed that any life would exist afterwards.

However modern day Satanic males with the pyramid King theme...knew that they would return to own a bio life...why they put their organs in jars....knowing that DNA would heal and they would get a new body....to do it again.

DNA evolved and he eventually regained his life body and memory.

So he did it again.

The story about a male human group as Satan the Destroyer is real, the reason why it was taught for it is our human reality to identify its recurrence by the memory of human history....for it is real.