• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Does Do-Overs

dingdao

The eternal Tao cannot be told - Tao Te Ching
Job 33:29-30
God indeed does all these things, twice, three times, with mortals, to bring back their souls from the Pit, so that they may see the light of life.

Looks clear cut to me.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
God indeed does all these things, twice, three times, with mortals, to bring back their souls from the Pit, so that they may see the light of life.

Looks clear cut to me.

God can do whatever He likes. A benefit of being the creator of all of reality.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member

Looks clear cut to me.
Interesting way to look at it -- calling it do-overs -- but, yes, the Resurrection is a do-over , for almost everyone!

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often

Looks clear cut to me.
We all need a second shot sometimes. I'd like to know what the "things" are being referenced. You don't have to post, I'll look it up.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often

Looks clear cut to me.
I think what it is, is that people are just scared straight with the threat of enough danger. (verses 22-30)