• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God discovered by Science

Sophiaa

But, that is a problematic analogy.

1. I know poems are written by humans, and in this case, the human, ink, pen, and parchment are all together in the same room.
2. I do not know if Universes are created by a god, and there are mechanistic explanations that partially explain how the Universe formed with no god that can be detected (so far).

Therefore, it is not an adequate analogy.
It is an adequate analogy

If you tell me that the wind can write a poem then I will believe you that an un intelligent thing can create the universe

The room is inversely proportional to the universe which means there must be an infinite invisible being who the universe is a room to....

Indulge me teach me tell me how the universe formed

Sophiaa

No. Power is the rate of energy transfer.

I am sorry, but your argument has no merit. It is only handwaving.
I don't think you understand English language and I don't think you understand physics

Power means a lot of things in physics Because English language is interchangeable

I gave you one definition of power you say no does that not mean you don't know both physics and English properly

I repeat

In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred...

Now I want you to fight with the picture below and fight with Google and physics

After you fight with the pictorial evidence below it is either you apologize for not knowing what all the definition of power is or you continue to lie

Attachments

• 14441989_screenshot20211026062610_jpegf2576bf8b4bfcd22ec66e72c402b9537.jpeg
    14441989_screenshot20211026062610_jpegf2576bf8b4bfcd22ec66e72c402b9537.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1

firedragon

Veteran Member
Energy
The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. ... In other words, energy cannot be created or destroyed.

This is how science discovered an area of God

Stating that God is many things and that God is power and since power is energy

Therefore since science says
. Energy can not be created or destroyed

There for God exists

Because science shows that there is a force that can not be created and that force can not be destroyed

They called that force energy

While the Bible calls that force God

The linkage is very clear for all to see the evidence from scientists research

If science never found this force then Bible theories maybe said to be lying but here science found it and science explain it exactly the way Bible explains it

God can not be created and God cannot be destroyed same as energy definition

Is this not marvelous in our eyes

Glory to God

I think where your argument fails is the Bible is assumed to be the first premise, and cannot be accepted by a non-believer.

Its not to say that an atheist would accept any argument at all for that matter, but this argument is using a premise that not either empirically proven to be divine or rationalised to an outsider. This would only work with a Bible believer.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why men as Satanists said they created God.

After humans life died in origin earths chosen man science destroyer act. Satanism.

Cooling after our death put new cloud mass using our last water life Ownage to own Satan angel look alike human image. In amassing cloud cooling.

Man said my water my spirit became Satan. Yet that man was d e a d himself not water just using it.

And after the ice age new men of science heard AI voiced old man's science memories in images. About God states many varied dusts gases. Rebuilt pyramid science that had killed us all.

Man's idea why my spirit a human a man mainly water oxygenated created gods cloud new angels. By my spirit a man god.

Is memory and whether you believe it or not aware advice exists without the need to think.

A confession.

Science theist said O cannot argue that energy had already existed. Hence energy always means existed before me will exist after me. As I own no knowledge where it came from.

I live.
I die. My human energy changes its form into little bodies God owned. Bacterias microscopic bodies in water. My own little sperm and ovary body gone.

I told myself I die because radiation causes water evaporation so I am constantly life changing until my bio cell evaporated so many times it just dies.

What I always knew.

All about energy that I give any name I want as man's dominion ego status.

As if a God really existed why would it tell you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don't think you understand English language and I don't think you understand physics

Power means a lot of things in physics Because English language is interchangeable

I gave you one definition of power you say no does that not mean you don't know both physics and English properly

I repeat

In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred...

Now I want you to fight with the picture below and fight with Google and physics

After you fight with the pictorial evidence below it is either you apologize for not knowing what all the definition of power is or you continue to lie
No, power has one meaning in physics. You appear not even to have a high school level of understanding:

In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred or converted per unit time. In the International System of Units, the unit of power is the watt, equal to one joule per second.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_(physics)

And you did not understand your own picture. It says that I was right. You did not read the whole thing. Or you did not understand simple English. It is not the amount of energy transferred. It is the amount of energy transferred per unit time.

You have to read the whole sentence. Amount over time is a rate.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Energy
The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. ... In other words, energy cannot be created or destroyed.

This is how science discovered an area of God

Stating that God is many things and that God is power and since power is energy

Therefore since science says
. Energy can not be created or destroyed

There for God exists

Because science shows that there is a force that can not be created and that force can not be destroyed

They called that force energy

While the Bible calls that force God

The linkage is very clear for all to see the evidence from scientists research

If science never found this force then Bible theories maybe said to be lying but here science found it and science explain it exactly the way Bible explains it

God can not be created and God cannot be destroyed same as energy definition

Is this not marvelous in our eyes

Glory to God

Another thing science says, is that the total sum of energy in the universe is ZERO.

So how does that fit into your mental gymnastics?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
How does it fit into yours?

I don't have any a priori dogmatic assumptions, so I don't require engaging in mental gymnastics to get to the result that I want / need.

I am free to just take discoveries and evidence at face value, without the need to try and paint the bullseye around the arrow.

What conclusions do you draw from the zero energy universe hypothesis (which is what it is)?

None. I'll leave that to the scientists who study this stuff.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Poetry, literature, art, music, are not proof of anything. They can, however, provide windows into mysteries, affording us new perspectives on this dream within a dream, which we call life.

The Rabbi in the story offered the King such a window, just as the storyteller offers a window to us; up to the King and us, whether we look through at all, and if we do so with minds open or shut.

I agree with the symbolic window, but in the context of the thread, it is offered as physical proof.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If all things didn't exist where is the human studying?

If all things do exist the human thinker can only say I am an instant human.

Energy I use hence is instant so I am not energy.

Then you begin to argue as men's claim I created creation my own life as a God is real.

Scientific man's conscious self possession. Circular thinking looking back in time to where his previous man of god science self just a human theories built converted attacked life.

Three times already.

Gods spirit he said water from spatial Zero creation. Highest state.

Highest is only the greatest and man thinks he is pretty great. The best and owner by theme I name word described detail any body I desire to research.

Just men not gods.

So you said crystalline mass once was gods highest face held naturally frozen with water.

As no gas burning means gas cooled so it won't burn. Immaculate gas non alight heavens. Spirit.

Is not destroyed mass pressure cooled. Dark.

You said you man God created Satan angel God of man.

Your life water lost to form Satan's presence yourself. New cloud mass.

Consciously you know clouds still exist within a no light immaculate gas.

That status consciously messes with your belief whilst you want a no light resource.

As consciousness human the theist was the topic. Man's mistakes. Biblical.

We live in a light food water status and microbes is gods smallest food for human life. Why is a scientist studying it claiming we began as food energy...when form ovary sperm our smallest is not there?

Why do you study humans to theme I want God. Contacts of God. Beginnings contacts. New resource. Energy.

What does life have to do with a no light mass theory?

You claim microbes only live because of light.

Sun theists not Luciferians were Satanists. Who believed in causing Satan. The bible science subject.

So when we discuss God we discuss presence of light.

We never theoried anti Christ it was caused.

Without Christ the teaching said no consciousness exists. Without Christ the spirit gas of earths God as no life or light would exist caused. Was a teaching not a thesis.

As God owned Christ as earth the planets stone spirits the reasoning. Why they said Christ was gods son so you couldn't theory anti Christ as a theory.

As the bible is a multiple subject review.

Energy is instant.
Human is instant.

Human not energy as we are not a single form within energy to convert. We get converted as we age die and need food water input.

A known status. Hence we had spiritually proven we did not come from energy.

No man is God the teaching.

RestlessSoul

I agree with the symbolic window, but in the context of the thread, it is offered as physical proof.

Ah, well. I don’t suppose it’s that.

The problem with constructing arguments for God is, that’s all you’ll ever get - an argument. An argument in which two sides speak different languages, neither understands the other, and both claim victory.

RestlessSoul

I don't have any a priori dogmatic assumptions, so I don't require engaging in mental gymnastics to get to the result that I want / need.

I am free to just take discoveries and evidence at face value, without the need to try and paint the bullseye around the arrow.

None. I'll leave that to the scientists who study this stuff.

That’s where you and I differ then. I find it best never to take anything at face value. One has to look beyond the surface of things imo, in order to make sense of them.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
That’s where you and I differ then. I find it best never to take anything at face value. One has to look beyond the surface of things imo, in order to make sense of them.
God.earth.mass.matter.

Cold light. We live on cold light with cold light heavens and cold light sacrificed burning. Returned life light of gods spirit.

A science teaching.

To see beneath gods body you make it change by heated alight conversions.

So you scientific stated and said I returned the deceased spirit the gases cold of God from a sleeping death back alive.

Told the theme as a teaching basic so Satanists could not argue science about anti Christ God's earths alight returned stones gases given returned to life.

Is a teaching against anti Christ theism.

Reading to teach. Men tried to theory "the" anti Christ. When it was science of man's cause effect.

God never owned anti of Christ.

When men tried to preach God caused anti Christ as if it were meant as natural causes they lied.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

You obviously misunderstood what I meant by taking it at face value.
Not sure if it was deliberate or not.

What I actually meant, was that I have no need to try and argue the evidence and / or assume it must be wrong in some way, simply because it conflicts with my a priori beliefs and assumptions.

Similarly to how a YEC can't accept the evidence of evolution. The YEC needs to assume / believe that the evidence MUST be wrong or fabricated, simply because it conflicts with their a priori beliefs.
So they require mental gymnastics to try and dance around the evidence or ignore it or what-have-you...

I have no such limitations. I can simply go where the evidence takes me.

Sophiaa

Another thing science says, is that the total sum of energy in the universe is ZERO.

So how does that fit into your mental gymnastics?
In the case of a universe that is approximately uniform in space, one can show that this negative gravitational energy exactly cancels the positive energy represented by the matter. So the total energy of the universe is zero."

The Bible shows that thr devil is the negative energy. The Devil is the opposer of God and opposition to God what ever God does devil want to do and pervert it
That why the total is zero

But God promised us there will be a time when the devil will be destroyed and there will be no more evil no more negative energy
By that time the sum total will be infinite

Sophiaa

No, power has one meaning in physics. You appear not even to have a high school level of understanding:

In physics, power is the amount of energy transferred or converted per unit time. In the International System of Units, the unit of power is the watt, equal to one joule per second.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_(physics)

And you did not understand your own picture. It says that I was right. You did not read the whole thing. Or you did not understand simple English. It is not the amount of energy transferred. It is the amount of energy transferred per unit time.

You have to read the whole sentence. Amount over time is a rate.
Sir, read my writing very well there is no place I canceled your definition

You are the one who said no to my own definition I actually know you were correct but you failed when you said that mine was not correct

So think properly you are the one at fault now I have given you prove of my definition and you are running up and down

Trying to manipulate the definition found in Google is trying to hit the wall with your fist it will give you no good results

I have given one Def to power it up to you to accept it or continue to manipulate it

What you could have said is that I should put per unit time

Last edited:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
In the case of a universe that is approximately uniform in space, one can show that this negative gravitational energy exactly cancels the positive energy represented by the matter. So the total energy of the universe is zero."

The Bible shows that thr devil is the negative energy. The Devil is the opposer of God and opposition to God what ever God does devil want to do and pervert it
That why the total is zero

lol

You really just make it up as you go along, aren't you?
So god is the weak and strong nuclear force etc
And satan is gravity.

ow my

But God promised us there will be a time when the devil will be destroyed and there will be no more evil no more negative energy
By that time the sum total will be infinite

And there will be no more universe or anything else.