• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God before the universe

Repox

Truth Seeker
I am sure no one will believe this, it is not silly. God was in heaven with thirteen angels surrounding Him, it was a worship circle. One of the angels tried to be like God. God created the universe and tossed Satan inside. You know the rest of the story.:p:cool::mad:

Oh, I forgot, the universe is hell.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Since abrahamic god is eternal, what was he doing before he created the universe, including heaven and hell?
Not a damn clue. I don't even know what my ancestors were doing 1000 years ago. How should anyone know what God was doing before He created the universe that we use as our point of reference?

Baroodi

Say do ye disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two days? And do ye make counterparts for Him? He is the lord of the whole universe* He set on the earth,mountains standing firm and bestowed blessings on the earth and provided nourishment in due potions in four days in accordance with the needs of those who will look for it* then He turned to the sky when it was a smoke saying to it and to the earth submit both to me willingly or unwillingly; They said: we willingly submit to you* He completed them seven skies in two days, He assigned to each heaven it's duty and command. And We adorned the lower heaven with lanterns and security. Such is the plotting of him The Exalted, the omniscient* verses 9 to 13 Surat Fussilat: Noble Quran

Remember after the big pang scientists say, the universe became in state of smoke and fume from which heavens and earth were created

Baroodi

Before this there was no time no space imaginable. God is not describable and nothing like him. He is Unique. The signs over the horizons tell about Him

Say do ye disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two days?

Yes.

And do ye make counterparts for Him?

No, I'm not big on fairy tales.

He is the lord of the whole universe*

Please submit your evidence for this extraordinary claim.

He set on the earth,mountains standing firm and bestowed blessings on the earth and provided nourishment in due potions in four days in accordance with the needs of those who will look for it* then He turned to the sky when it was a smoke saying to it and to the earth submit both to me willingly or unwillingly; They said: we willingly submit to you* He completed them seven skies in two days, He assigned to each heaven it's duty and command. And We adorned the lower heaven with lanterns and security. Such is the plotting of him The Exalted, the omniscient* verses 9 to 13 Surat Fussilat: Noble Quran

I have no interest in supplanting reality with tall tales in a book written by ignorant, superstitious men over a thousand years ago.

Remember after the big pang scientists say, the universe became in state of smoke and fume from which heavens and earth were created

Also remember that these same scientists don't mention any gods being involved.

whirlingmerc

God is outside space and time, but in a view of the Trinity, there was love, communication, glory and majesty before time began.

The New Testament says the gospel was from before time began and so... there was a plan to offer mercy in Christ for all who believe from before the world was made.

2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Titus 1:2
in the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,

Journeyholic

One version is that the Hindu God got tired of being alone (I do not know how long was that period. You see, a trillion human years could just be a moment for Lord Vishnu). So he said 'Ekoham bahusyami' (I am one, I will be many). That created the universe and what it contains.
Tired signs of weakness.