• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Girl talk

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Ooh, made candles with girls. Great project. Easy, fun, and now everyone has xmas presents for teachers etc.
Easiest and nicest were just poured in cheap glass things we bought at Savers. Really look nice.

I like doing things that are creative but don't require me to actually be artistic, if you see what I mean.

*sigh* A little short on beaches here in Denver. But we have other nice things.

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
I'm been dreamy lol, the North Sea Coast here is damm cold, and the water is never warm...not even if it's a hot summer. Which it hasn't been. I dream of warm sea breezes rippling an azure sea. The smell of pines, and rosemarys in the air, mingling with the salt tang. And a beautful girl, rising out of the sea like Aphrodite, water dripping off her bronzed skin. Ah, I should have a lie dowm methinks.

I'm sure Denver is a beautiful place, even in the winter ?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Denver proper is not ugly, not beautiful on the whole. It is however directly East of the Rocky Mountains, which are spectacular, including in the winter.
135343522-S.jpg

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
That's spectacular. Anybody for snowboarding ? actually I haven't got a clue about snowboarding lol.

Melissa