• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

German proposal to tax meat, is this the wurst?

Do you support this proposal?

• Yes, hot dog, I do!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, it’s the wurst. Keep you taxes of my meat!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Frankly, I don’t care.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Stop with the wiener puns, already!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's probably going to come down to that in many places because we simply grow and consume too much meat. Our entire agriculture model is very wasteful, but meat production is the worst.
Farvarnugan.
Awww, now I can't take this seriously with your far from pukin, lol. (it's farfegnügen, btw)

Shakazuluuuuu

Deist I guess what that is
It's probably going to come down to that in many places because we simply grow and consume too much meat. Our entire agriculture model is very wasteful, but meat production is the worst.

Awww, now I can't take this seriously with your far from pukin, lol. (it's farfegnügen, btw)

So is the universe that our lord Jesus Chist decended from that star. Thanks shadow of wolf.

Shakazuluuuuu

Deist I guess what that is

No. your shadow wolf is molded into youself. Drape on, lady.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member

Correction: Fahrvergnügen.

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
I saw a news report on this, and a meat producer said that if German meat was more expensive customers likely would buy imported meat.

And I strongly suppose if imported meat was taxed higher, the European Court of Justice likely would rule against it, because of "discrimination" of foreign meat producers.

Politics in Germany can be complicated sometimes.

Anyone enlighten me on the "Fahrvergnügen" meme?