• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genetics are linked to same-sex behaviour, but there is no "gay gene"

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Not doubting they exist, but I doubt they are more than a few.

Visit the ex-tumblr refugee sex worker section on Twitter. There is no specific section, but they have a community on Twitter. If you find one, likely you've found a bunch through the people the follow. This is where you will find feminist talking about mutilating males etc, along with some terfs as well.

Before you ask, the reason I know all this is because of "investigative journalism" yeah we'll call it that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Visit the ex-tumblr refugee sex worker section on Twitter. There is no specific section, but they have a community on Twitter. If you find one, likely you've found a bunch through the people the follow. This is where you will find feminist talking about mutilating males etc, along with some terfs as well.

Before you ask, the reason I know all this is because of "investigative journalism" yeah we'll call it that.
Yeah, even from my experiences in California the Twitter Mob as a whole is a rare breed. It was also rare in Indiana, but the easily offended tended to be of a more Conservative slant.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Well, going off topic a bit (okay, I'm a hypocrite! :rolleyes:) there's certainly evidence that some genetic traits can have both beneficial and harmful effects. Take the gene for sickle-cell anemia, for example, which also provides protection against malaria. When it is expressed in climates where there is no malaria, it has no usefulness, and its harmful effects become prominent.
Yes, I am aware that few, if any, genetic traits are inherently "good" or "bad". I'm keen to see earlier commenter attempt to justify his claim, though.

wellwisher

If you consider something like a plastic sex toy, there is no gene connected to the desire for plastic sex organs. Plastic is much newer than genes and genes evolve slowly. This choice is part of something that is much more general and much less direct. Calling this natural and genetic how this is being deliberately misrepresented.

The way this really works is sex is pleasurable and pleasure is hard wired into the brain. Pleasure is used as the carrot on the string for various instinctive needs such as eating and procreation. If you add to this base desire for pleasure, a little imagination and some reverse engineering, you can still have an orgasm with plastic toys. This is all about pleasure and reverse engineering, and not about direct genes and instinctive wiring for plastic toys.

If you someone decided to live the lifestyle of a motorcycle gang member, this is not genetic at birth, since genes are much older than motorcycles. What really comes to play is need for social acceptance and prestige among a group, but in a way that also makes one feel self esteem and safe. One has these composite needs, and after looking around, they reverse engineer what is needed to meets these general criteria.

Sexual identity, which is new and expanding since Obama, is the same thing as the motor cycle gang member lifestyle. It is being influenced by left wing culture and media funneling options to get a collective result. Uniqueness is also hardwired into humans, which explains why the numbers of sexes is expanding.

This has to do with will power and choice based on a range of underlying human needs, that are independent of the mask that is chosen. You could use other masks, and may well change the inference mask, in the future. It is not healthy for science to become part of the problem; money making, by calking it hardwired.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Certainly,

Former Antifa member admitting college professors are pushing these ideologies (critical race theory, intersectionality, etc) onto students.
Do colleges 'incubate' Antifa violence? Fmr. member says yes (VIDEO)

Iowa Professor that supports Antifa.
Iowa professor resigns after saying he's affiliated with antifa

Yvette Felarca leader of BAMM a group who's member are also Antifa. She is a teacher by profession.
BAMN - Wikipedia

Eric Clanton a college ethics professor (lol) at Diablo Valley College. He smashed a man in the head with a heavy duty bike lock. Originally ally charged with 4 account if assault with a deadly weapon.
Former college professor takes 3-year probation plea deal in assault case

And more, it's an epidemic in U.S. colleges and it needs to be dealt with. Can't have professors inciting blind hatred and violence.
This doesn't answer my question since antifa=/=violence. You made it sound like a lot of people who were arrested were part of a group but did not give me evidence of 'a lot' let alone 'the few that.' Again, in Portland the vast majority arrested were anarchists and looters getting in on the spectacle. And this was last year. This year despite large amounts of antifa banners the majority of violence was perpetuated by right wing.

No, twitter is rife with these girls. I've read many of these "hypothetical" conversations
I'm on Twitter, in feminist circles no less. No it isn't.
Certainly no more 'rife' than right wing white supremacists.
Just have to agree to disagree. I haven't seen anyone touch Jordan yet. The best I've seen so far is a YTer named ContraPoints. While she had some good argument against him she also had some of his fundamental ideas completely wrong. Imo he is just top far ahead for most of his detractors to keep up.
If you're only looking at YouTube maybe that's part of the problem.
Plenty of PhD professors to choose from.
Redirect Notice
I'm currently at a convention, here's a snack size bite.

Actually I'm having breakfast at the entrance so I'm gonna call it a day.

Of course not, but the purpose of evolution is to adapt/evolve. If we have a huge overpopulation problem it's possible homosexuality could be a evolutionary trait to combat overpopulation.
Purpose implies will. Evolution has neither. There's no end goal, no ideal type, form or behavior. To such a degree that species are thriving despite that slight changes to their environment could eradicate them.
As for homosexuality, as far as we can tell the size of homosexual population is and has always been too small to effect the general population growth.

Anyhoo, more after PAX if the thread is still active and I feel like it.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
You made it sound like a lot of people who were arrested were part of a group but did not give me evidence of 'a lot' let alone 'the few that.'

I did no such thing. I said the few that's been caught. That they hide behind mask to avoid being caught. The few that have been caught, a large number of them are college professors.

This year despite large amounts of antifa banners the majority of violence was perpetuated by right wing.

LoL you do realize that business that refuse to put up Antifa banners get raided/lots right? They leave business alone that promote them/their ideology. This is one of the reasons why they are considered a terrorist group by the FBI.

I'm on Twitter, in feminist circles no less. No it isn't.

Just means you are not one of the wacky feminist. Good job!

Purpose implies will.

Absolutely not.

There's no end goal

Yes there is which is to evolve/adapt. That is its purpose.

Goodman John

Incel are the most likely of which to be in mass shootings.

The solution is clear- ladies, when you are made aware of an incel male it's up to you to save society from another potential mass shooting by making friends with him and sleeping with him on at least a semi-regular basis. If you can't do it, it's your duty to find a friend- maybe a female incel- and get them together for some 'horizontal refreshment'.

And think of this, too- if he or she has been celibate for a while (or is still a virgin!) there's a better than even chance they aren't carrying any STD's, so A) you- and they- get some sex, and B) you're making a pretty safe choice of sex partners when it comes to STD's.

So ladies, help us save our society and give. Give generously.

IT'S A WIN FOR EVERYONE !!

gnomon

Large-scale GWAS reveals insights into the genetic architecture of same-sex sexual behavior | Science

A massive new study, published today in Science Magazine, shows that same-sex sexual behaviour is influenced by not one or a few genes, but by many. Overlap with genetic influences on other traits provides insights into the underlying biology of same-sex sexual behaviour, and analysis of different aspects underscore its complexity, and call into question the validity of bipolar continuum measures such as the Kinsey scale.

I'm not surprised at all given that male and female development is not a 100 percent guarantee. In other words, and I'm going to repeat myself, the existence of intersex individuals. I would not be surprised that sexual development of individuals is not only genetic but also based upon hormonal development in the womb.