• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genetic Code is INFORMATION: Proof of Intelligent Design

ArtieE

Evolution work by random mutations, so speaking in the language terms, it could be like this

dhtjdfntrncksjbcrhjfhsgjkfkjshbghjrkkmfnhhwsjmmnfhhdensnbbf
And it could be like this too

evolutionworkbyrandommutations

and like your line makes no sense so we discard it and keep mine some combinations improves chances of survival and are kept.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
There's only one reality: All that is real. Either something is real, or it isn't. So saying "which reality" doesn't really make sense.

We were speaking about a specific thing and which is that random mutations
which resulted into new species and then naturally selected and passing their
genes to the next generation.

Where in reality that you can see new species are evolving?
Do you even know what reality means?

I may say to you that God is real, does that make it real to you?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
And it could be like this too

evolutionworkbyrandommutations

and like your line makes no sense so we discard it and keep mine some combinations improves chances of survival and are kept.

Because you're conscious, did you realize the difference between randomness
and the guided one.

By randomness it was this " dhtjdfntrncksjbcrhjfhsgjkfkjshbghjrkkmfnhhwsjmmnfhhdensnbbf "
By consciousness it can be as you did " evolutionworkbyrandommutations "

ArtieE

By randomness it was this " dhtjdfntrncksjbcrhjfhsgjkfkjshbghjrkkmfnhhwsjmmnfhhdensnbbf "
By consciousness it can be as you did " evolutionworkbyrandommutations "
But dear FearGod, randomness can produce both those lines along with any other line or string of letters.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I care about curing ignorance in any form and there's a lot of ignorance here about atheism and evolution and natural selection.

But the others may see you an ignorant as well, why you think that you're right
and the others are ignorant?

ArtieE

@FearGod

Take "evolutionworkbyrandommutations". Scramble up the letters, feed them to a computer and tell it to RANDOMLY come up with different combinations. If one of those combinations happens to be "evolutionworkbyrandommutations" does that mean the computer must suddenly have become intelligent?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
But dear FearGod, randomness can produce both those lines along with any other line or string of letters.

For me it doesn't make sense and I doubt that it makes sense to you neither?
Try to open emails by randomness.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
@FearGod

Take "evolutionworkbyrandommutations". Scramble up the letters, feed them to a computer and tell it to RANDOMLY come up with different combinations. If one of those combinations happens to be "evolutionworkbyrandommutations" does that mean the computer must suddenly have become intelligent?

But there's a program which do the job, do you see the difference?

Last edited:

ArtieE

For me it doesn't make sense and I doubt that it makes sense to you neither?
Of course it makes sense that if a random process can come up with "berda" it can come up with "beard" or "bread" too. Why not? Just because the word "berda" doesn't make sense to you but the words "beard" and "bread" does it doesn't mean that the words "beard" and "bread" must have been produced by an intelligence does it?

Last edited:

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
upload_2016-9-22_8-21-45.png

6 literal day believers.