• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genesis 1:26 and the Trinity

Dogknox20

FIRST THANKS FOR THE REPLY, SECOND "JESUS" IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND HE CAME ON PENTECOST. listen, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
question, the "Comforter" the Holy Spirit is to be with us for EVER... correct, now listen, Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." so if the Lord Jesus sent the Holy Spirit and he came also, why sent the Holy Spirit? REMEMBER John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." Dogknox20, it's the same entity, meaning the same PERSON. did you not understand 1 John 2:1 that our Lord Jesus is the "advocate" meaning MEDIATOR or "intercessor" which is what the Holy Spirit is...... understand now.?

you said, "Jesus is the creator of all things! Jesus is God!
The Holy Spirit hovered over Mary but Jesus is called "Son of God"! Three Persons One God! Scriptures tell you "God is LOVE"!"
the first part is correct, Jesus as the Ordinal First, is the CREATOR, for he is the "Spirit" as you said, that, "hovered over Mary", and is the SAME ONE "Spirit" that hovered over the waters in the making of the Earth and the heavens. Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

now Dogknox20, this may come as a surprise to you, but it's truth.... meaning scripture. listen and learn, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;". do you really know what this verse just done? answer, it just eliminated your other two separate and distinct persons from the Godhead. understand, the term "ALONE" and "by myself", indicate one person. listen to the definition of "ALONE". having no one else present. now if the other two are suppose to be omnipresent, well where are they? for "alone" means having no one else present.
re-read this post for clarity, and edification.
hope this help.

PICJAG, 101G
To this I reply: (your words) "alone" means having no one else present.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
&
18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

101G The Word became Man when Mary gave birth to the Word! 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).

Think: The God of the Christian is almighty My God can do all things.. Perfectly! My God can take any form he want to take.. Burning Bush! .. Smoke! Fire! A dove and YES....

101G yes even the form of a man! You have placed your god into a box, you have put limits on your god on what your god can and can not do! The God of the Christian (me) is almighty!
My God can even take the form of ordinary Bread and Wine! He can: Look as bread tastes as bread, feel as bread right down to the last molecule: He is bread! Jesus feeds me his flesh in the form of bread and wine! After all how can Jesus be the True Manna come down from heaven if he does NOT look and taste as Manna!
which means “God with us

lostwanderingsoul

was not the "word" made flesh, but in the express image of God, and God is not an agent.....
PICJAG, 101G.
You still do not see what I am asking. Leave all religious ideas out of it. In the Greek language would someone who is a spokesman or agent for a company ever possibly be called a logos for that company. Just a question about the Greek language, not about religion.

lostwanderingsoul

Not really. LOGOS is a Greek word that means, someone's thoughts, reasons or plans. So in John 1, the word is LOGOS, it's talking about God's plans.
The word was with God and was God. Absolutely. Plus, the translators put a cap "W" on the word "word".
Please see post 102. Thanks.

101G

To this I reply: (your words) "alone" means having no one else present.
&
18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

101G The Word became Man when Mary gave birth to the Word! 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).

Think: The God of the Christian is almighty My God can do all things.. Perfectly! My God can take any form he want to take.. Burning Bush! .. Smoke! Fire! A dove and YES....

101G yes even the form of a man! You have placed your god into a box, you have put limits on your god on what your god can and can not do! The God of the Christian (me) is almighty!
My God can even take the form of ordinary Bread and Wine! He can: Look as bread tastes as bread, feel as bread right down to the last molecule: He is bread! Jesus feeds me his flesh in the form of bread and wine! After all how can Jesus be the True Manna come down from heaven if he does NOT look and taste as Manna!
which means “God with us
first thanks for the reply, second, God is the only man, we are in his, his, his, image. meaning he is not a man that LIE like us. understand even angels are men, not like us but men indeed. scriptural support, Daniel 9:21 "Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation."
and we know that Gabriel is an angel.

now concerning the Word, what was made flesh? Spirit, meaning the Spirit is before the flesh. for the Spirit MANIFESTED in Flesh. this is why Jesus is called the Son of God/Flesh with blood, and the Son of man/Spirit without flesh and blood. understand, Isaiah 9:6 clearly tells us this FACT, listen, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
see it now, a CHILD/FLESH is BORN...... a Son/Spirit is Given.... a spirit is not born, only Flesh is born.

Remember all of this has happen from God's prospective. listen, Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" ok, who is the NEW MAN and TRUE Man? that's right the resurrected Christ, and all are in HIM. there it is. see, the First Adam/Man is only an IMAGE of the TRUE and original, and ONLY MAN, GOD. Remember we're only an IMAGE of the TRUE man ... "GOD" himself.

hope this help.
PICJAG, 101G.

101G

101G You asked... if the Lord Jesus sent the Holy Spirit and he came also, why sent the Holy Spirit? The simple answer is: "The three are one!" Jesus is ALWAYS with his Body "The Church"!
The Church lives she is a living organism! Jesus feeds his body to nourish it.. If you don't eat you die! It's just this simple!

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church 30 for we are members of his body.

Jesus feeds his body the "True Manna that has come down from heaven"!
101G Jesus came from heaven!
32 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

101G Do you believe? Jesus feeds me his body "Jesus is ALWAYS with me to the end of Time! AS LONG....
101G
as long as I remain IN Jesus I will have eternal life!!

56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”
first thanks for the reply, second, is the body the Godhead? no.
]PICJAG, 101G.

muhammad_isa

..is the body the Godhead? no.

The Sun and Moon are viewed as manifestations of the supreme deity, and worship is timed and directed to them. In many African cultures the Sun is seen as male, while the Moon is female, both symbols of the godhead.

If we start talking about a "godhead", we can conjure up just about anything we like.
The whole point of G-d being One is .. what, exactly?

Dogknox20

first thanks for the reply, second, God is the only man, we are in his, his, his, image. meaning he is not a man that LIE like us. understand even angels are men, not like us but men indeed. scriptural support, Daniel 9:21 "Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation."
and we know that Gabriel is an angel.

now concerning the Word, what was made flesh? Spirit, meaning the Spirit is before the flesh. for the Spirit MANIFESTED in Flesh. this is why Jesus is called the Son of God/Flesh with blood, and the Son of man/Spirit without flesh and blood. understand, Isaiah 9:6 clearly tells us this FACT, listen, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
see it now, a CHILD/FLESH is BORN...... a Son/Spirit is Given.... a spirit is not born, only Flesh is born.

Remember all of this has happen from God's prospective. listen, Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" ok, who is the NEW MAN and TRUE Man? that's right the resurrected Christ, and all are in HIM. there it is. see, the First Adam/Man is only an IMAGE of the TRUE and original, and ONLY MAN, GOD. Remember we're only an IMAGE of the TRUE man ... "GOD" himself.

hope this help.
PICJAG, 101G.
101G Thank you for your post.. I must say it is a little convoluted! An Image did not die on the cross! Jesus the Man/God died!
The word became flesh when Mary gave birth, until then the word was spirit! Until the word was born as man the word was spirit, after the word was "Spirit (God) and Man (Flesh)"! Not all are IN Jesus! Only those in His Body "The Church are IN Jesus"! The Church is full to the rafters with sinners being without sin you don't need Church!

We are In the image of God.. God is LOVE! Spirit has no image love has actions! Gabriel took the image of a man Angels are spirit!
LOOK.. Tobit 12
15 I am Raph′ael, one of the seven holy angels who present the prayers of the saints and enter into the presence of the glory of the Holy One.”
16 They were both alarmed; and they fell upon their faces, for they were afraid. 17 But he said to them, “Do not be afraid; you will be safe. But praise God for ever. 18 For I did not come as a favor on my part, but by the will of our God. Therefore praise him for ever. 19 All these days I merely appeared to you and did not eat or drink, but you were seeing a vision. 20 And now give thanks to God, for I am ascending to him who sent me. Write in a book everything that has happened.” 21 Then they stood up; but they saw him no more

Jesus is Called "Son of God" because Jesus was born! Until Jesus was born he was spirit!

Dogknox20

first thanks for the reply, second, is the body the Godhead? no.
]PICJAG, 101G.

The God head is the Father the Body is the Son the Holy Spirit proceeds from both! Father Son and Holy Spirit!
Jesus (Groom) Baptizes with the Holy Spirit (fire)
The Holy Church (Bride) re-Forms with water!
It takes TWO to form a child! The Bride takes Adams Children and Re-Forms them into Her Children! The Groom sends the Gift The Holy Spirit The Gift is "GOD"!
38 And Peter said to them, “Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

101G The Bride re-Forms the Children of Adam with WATER!
The Groom sends the Gift the Holy Spirit! TWO parents form a child! The Holy Spirit and Mary formed Jesus in her womb! Jesus is formed with Flesh and Spirit!

40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

101G 3000 were Added to the Church the Body of Jesus the first day of Pentecost!
3000 were made Children of God the first day of Pentecost!
3000 were Re-Formed from Adams children to God' the first day of Pentecost!

Dogknox20

Why is Jesus God when there already is God. And we know that the HS is the power of God, we're actually told that in the Psalms from David and the book of Luke. Why does it have to be a person, in your view....
moorea944 Good question..
The simple answer in a nut shell is: "God is perfect"! Man needed a Perfect man to correct the wrong of the first perfect man "Adam"! AND....

moorea944 and "God is Love"! Scriptures tell us (Christians) God is Love! NO ONE....

moorea944
no one can love them self! Love is "Giving of yourself to others"! God is perfect; he is Perfect love, to love perfectly he needs another!
THINK: If God is not perfect he would not be God!

The very split second there was God there had to be (at least) three (3) otherwise God would not be perfect! (I use time to help us understand, we know God live outside of time) ALSO.....

moorea944 also PERFECT love is NOT sterile, perfect love creates! The Holy Spirit proceeds from the love of God (Father) and the Word!
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

moorea944

moorea944 Good question..
The simple answer in a nut shell is: "God is perfect"! Man needed a Perfect man to correct the wrong of the first perfect man "Adam"! AND....

moorea944 and "God is Love"! Scriptures tell us (Christians) God is Love! NO ONE....

moorea944
no one can love them self! Love is "Giving of yourself to others"! God is perfect; he is Perfect love, to love perfectly he needs another!
THINK: If God is not perfect he would not be God!

The very split second there was God there had to be (at least) three (3) otherwise God would not be perfect! (I use time to help us understand, we know God live outside of time) ALSO.....

moorea944 also PERFECT love is NOT sterile, perfect love creates! The Holy Spirit proceeds from the love of God (Father) and the Word!
22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.

[The very split second there was God there had to be (at least) three (3) otherwise God would not be perfect!]

Ok, I have a real problem with what you just wrote. You stated that the very split second there was God.... God has always been here. He has no beginning and no end. God doesnt not come into existence. He was here in our beginning with the angels. Not Christ. Christ wasnt born yet. He was a man, just like scripture tells us......

Then you said that there has to be three otherwise God would not be perfect... You really believe that? Seriously.... Look at what your writting.... God has always been perfect, he doesnt need anyone to be perfect. Really not sure who's telling you these things. This trinity thing is really throwing you off my friend.... No one in the OT believed in a trinune God, no one. Same with the NT. The trinity was put into religion in about the time of 325AD. But anyhow....

IF.... there was a trinity, which there is not, and everyone is co-equal and the same, then why go through the father-son thing. For what reason? If I was co-equal with another God and they told me I had to downgrade myself to a son and I wasnt allowed to be the father, I would be kind of angry with that. That would be unfair to me.

Jesus was in the beginning with God, but.... only in God's mind, his plans, thoughts... LOGOS...
And the LOGOS was with God. Of course it was, that was his thoughts and plans.... See the point? Of course you dont, because you believe in the trinity. There is no reason for Christ to pre-exist. That comes from pagan ideas of multiple Gods..... But you'll never see that.....

Dogknox20

This is what I wrote.. Word for word.. In Post #109 (above) ......... The very split second there was God there had to be (at least) three (3) otherwise God would not be perfect! (I use time to help us understand, we know God live outside of time) .......

moorea944 Did you n see it? (I use time to help us understand, we know God live outside of time)

moorea944 you only read half of my post!

Also.. You said... God has always been perfect, he doesn't need anyone to be perfect.
I reply....
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Also

Also

moorea944 Yes I do believe there was three... I am Christian; Christians are "Christ Followers"! I believe the verses above!
Answer this... Can you Love your self? Y or N
If you answer Y would your Love be Perfect?
Satan hates, he cannot love! God is Love all those people in Gehenna are the children of Satan these are those people without love!
The Sheep Love, they go to heaven! The Goats have "Faith ALONE" they are Satan's children!
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life
.”

God is Love; Adam was removed from heaven because he lacked Love!

"US" is Plural.. More then one!

101G

The God head is the Father the Body is the Son the Holy Spirit proceeds from both! Father Son and Holy Spirit!
Jesus (Groom) Baptizes with the Holy Spirit (fire)
The Holy Church (Bride) re-Forms with water!
It takes TWO to form a child! The Bride takes Adams Children and Re-Forms them into Her Children! The Groom sends the Gift The Holy Spirit The Gift is "GOD"!
38 And Peter said to them, “Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

101G The Bride re-Forms the Children of Adam with WATER!
The Groom sends the Gift the Holy Spirit! TWO parents form a child! The Holy Spirit and Mary formed Jesus in her womb! Jesus is formed with Flesh and Spirit!

40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

101G 3000 were Added to the Church the Body of Jesus the first day of Pentecost!
3000 were made Children of God the first day of Pentecost!
3000 were Re-Formed from Adams children to God' the first day of Pentecost!
first thanks for the reply... first mistake, in the resurrection the Church is his body, and JESUS is the HEAD, scripture, Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."
Meaning he is the Father of the NEW CREATION.

another ERROR, the HOLY SPIRIT is the Father without flesh and the Holy Spirit is the Son with flesh.

PICJAG, 101G.

lostwanderingsoul

This is what I wrote.. Word for word.. In Post #109 (above) ......... The very split second there was God there had to be (at least) three (3) otherwise God would not be perfect! (I use time to help us understand, we know God live outside of time) .......

moorea944 Did you n see it? (I use time to help us understand, we know God live outside of time)

moorea944 you only read half of my post!

Also.. You said... God has always been perfect, he doesn't need anyone to be perfect.
I reply....
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Also

Also

moorea944 Yes I do believe there was three... I am Christian; Christians are "Christ Followers"! I believe the verses above!
Answer this... Can you Love your self? Y or N
If you answer Y would your Love be Perfect?
Satan hates, he cannot love! God is Love all those people in Gehenna are the children of Satan these are those people without love!
The Sheep Love, they go to heaven! The Goats have "Faith ALONE" they are Satan's children!
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life
.”

God is Love; Adam was removed from heaven because he lacked Love!

"US" is Plural.. More then one!
You say there are three. But the Word was with God and the Word was God only accounts for two. Please list the three.

Dogknox20

first thanks for the reply... first mistake, in the resurrection the Church is his body, and JESUS is the HEAD, scripture, Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."
Meaning he is the Father of the NEW CREATION.

another ERROR, the HOLY SPIRIT is the Father without flesh and the Holy Spirit is the Son with flesh.

PICJAG, 101G.
101G your words.. Meaning he is the Father of the NEW CREATION.
I reply...
No;
Meaning: The Church on earth is the Body of Christ! Also Meaning.. "Jesus is ALWAYS with us Christians....to the very end of Time"!
Also Meaning "The Church does NOT need to be Re-Formed because it cannot fail it is built on ROCK"!

Satan did not take the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church away from the Groom the Bride remains forever faithful to Jesus!

The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity!
Jesus is The Word made flesh.. Jesus is God made man!

Dogknox20

You say there are three. But the Word was with God and the Word was God only accounts for two. Please list the three.
The Holy Spirit is the third...
Jesus commissioned his Holy Church to make "Disciples"! Jesus gave his Church the AUTHORITY of God to do so!
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Speaking for the Father with all the authority of the Father .. Representing the Father "Make disciples in his Name!"
Speaking for the Son with all the authority of the Son .. Representing the Son "Make disciples in his Name!"
Speaking for the Holy Spirit with all the authority of the HS .. Representing the HS "Make disciples in his Name!"
Make disciples in the Name of God! All authority of God was given the the One Holy Church Jesus established before he left earth!

Disciples are made by Baptism!
Jesus is the Brother of the Disciple thus All of Jesus' brothers are IN God' family!
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers.
lostwanderingsoul logic alone says IF...
If Jesus is your brother then Mary would also be your mother!

The Authority of God continues on, the Church has God' AUTHORITY to TEACH all nations!
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

MyM

Genesis 1 26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
I was taught in church that the “us” was proof of the Trinity. Those who don’t believe in the Trinity, who are the “us” in this verse? I’m curious

Hello :)
Who wrote Genisus?

101G

101G your words.. Meaning he is the Father of the NEW CREATION.
I reply...
No;
Meaning: The Church on earth is the Body of Christ! Also Meaning.. "Jesus is ALWAYS with us Christians....to the very end of Time"!
Also Meaning "The Church does NOT need to be Re-Formed because it cannot fail it is built on ROCK"!

Satan did not take the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church away from the Groom the Bride remains forever faithful to Jesus!

The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity!
Jesus is The Word made flesh.. Jesus is God made man!
first thanks for the reply, second, NOT "NO", but YES, Jesus is the Father of the NEW CREATION, lets prove it out. Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."
this is the one whom you calls the son, (Lord Jesus), who sits on the throne.... correct.... ok, now this, Isaiah 65:17 "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." well this is the LORD, all cap. but lets make sure, Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

now the conclusion. either you have two creators, and a creator is called the Father, who "MAKES" things, and the new heavens and Earth, is his CREATION which he's Father of. now the question....... is it the one's whom you calls the LORD/Father, (NOW), or the Lord/the Son who MAKES ALL THINGS NEW" so, are these two separate and distinct persons as your doctrine dictate? or is this same one person that in Isaiah and here in Revelation. your choice. your answer please.
now study this question before you answer it... ok..

now as for the Holy Spirit, as I have said, the Holy Spirit is the Lord JESUS who is LORD/Father, of the OLD CREATION, and Lord/Father of the NEW CREATION.
PICJAG, 101G.

101G

it's only ONE PERSON in John 1:1. the term "WITH" concering the Godhead here indicate only "ONE" person, just as John 1:1c states, "and the word was God". What do I mean here that God is ONE PERSON here at John 1:1, even where the term "With" is Used.

I teach by example.... bible example. scripture, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." here it seems that the "LORD" all caps is in company of another person, the Last.... correct? lets see if this assessment is correct. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." well the First is also the Last, the same one person. just as in John 1:1 the Word was "WITH" God, and John 1:1c said, "and the word was God", the same one person. so in John 1:1 it's neither three, nor two persons, it's only "ONE" person.
PICJAG, 101G.

Dogknox20

first thanks for the reply, second, NOT "NO", but YES, Jesus is the Father of the NEW CREATION, lets prove it out. Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."
this is the one whom you calls the son, (Lord Jesus), who sits on the throne.... correct.... ok, now this, Isaiah 65:17 "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." well this is the LORD, all cap. but lets make sure, Isaiah 66:22 "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

now the conclusion. either you have two creators, and a creator is called the Father, who "MAKES" things, and the new heavens and Earth, is his CREATION which he's Father of. now the question....... is it the one's whom you calls the LORD/Father, (NOW), or the Lord/the Son who MAKES ALL THINGS NEW" so, are these two separate and distinct persons as your doctrine dictate? or is this same one person that in Isaiah and here in Revelation. your choice. your answer please.
now study this question before you answer it... ok..

now as for the Holy Spirit, as I have said, the Holy Spirit is the Lord JESUS who is LORD/Father, of the OLD CREATION, and Lord/Father of the NEW CREATION.
PICJAG, 101G.

All three are GOD!
All three always were and always will be! The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit are One God!
Jesus is "The Word" The Word is God! The Word became flesh and lived among us!