• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genesis 1:26 and the Trinity

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
And check out the even more fake: ‘There are three in Heaven who testify: Father; Son; and Holy Spirit, and these three are One’… Holi Moli… You would believe it if you didn’t know that that verse is an ABSOLUTE FAKE verse … Trinitarians have even largely expunged it from their bibles but you may still find one or two obstinate ones with it still in….. Yes, even Trinitarians will RELUCTANTLY say it is not valid.

So here is the bottom line: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BASELESS, CRASS, DELIBERATE, UNGODLY……. attempts BY TRINITARIANS to claim a trinity and then have to tuck their tails between their legs in admitting that under scrutiny there is no evidence?

Answer: Because the ‘Holy’ Roman Catholic faith upon which all trinitarian beliefs are held, says it must be so!

And we know that the Romans were not fans of Christianity: perhaps - but in truth - Revelation is right about the Whore in whom the kings of the earth have indulged in and will suffer her fate with her….

YOU ARE WARNED: ‘GET OUT OF HER LEST YOU SUFFER HER FATE TOO!’
I appreciate the heart felt warning. By the way I have a question for you the answer to which I think God has revealed to me alone in all of this world. If God doesn't also reveal it to you, then it will confirm to me that you aren't in a position to teach me. In Matthew 12:40 Jesus says that just as Jonah was in the belly of a fish for three days so will the son of man be in the belly of the earth for three days. Then later on after his resurrection he proves it with scripture to two disciples, has a meal of fish with them and then disappears. How does he prove that the son of man must be in the earth for three days? How does he prove the messiah must?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
That is what 'hippies' claim .. but surely G-d would have more detailed guidance for us than that !
Our friends the Jews (who we occasionally kill and chase out of our countries) have explored God's ways and details to the best of their ability, and they have accomplished much having found the boundaries of humanity's good will. Those boundaries are now known, and so people know how close they can come to the edge of the world. But no one can build a good government, yet. It hasn't been accomplished anywhere, by anyone. All governments have failed, despite many having guidance. Guidance is not enough or is not what is required.

Christianity, including all forms of Christianity I have ever heard of, teaches that God will replace all kingdoms with one not made with hands.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
Now you are stirring up my pride, and you have dared consider yourself my teacher and judge. I think that you like Nebuchadnezzar will be driven from your throne unless you acknowledge that only God reveals knowledge about these scriptures. You have ignored the warnings in James and have practiced the reverse of Jesus discipleship method.
  • [Dan 4:30 NIV] 30 he said, "Is not this the great Babylon I have built as the royal residence, by my mighty power and for the glory of my majesty?"
  • [Jas 3:2 NIV] 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
  • [Jhn 14:26 NIV] 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
But perhaps this lesson is too advanced for you?

See any objectionable phrases here?
  • Love believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things.
  • Though I speak the language of the angels (without love) would be but a resounding gong or a clanging symbol.
  • Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.

"...and have not love I am as a resounding gong or a clanging symbol..." Did you miss that bit? Does it not compute?
And God sent many prophets with his word - and you killed then all. Finally, God sent his one and only Son born under the servitude of mankind… and you killed him, too!
  • “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.“ (Matt 23:33-35)

Soapy

I appreciate the heart felt warning. By the way I have a question for you the answer to which I think God has revealed to me alone in all of this world. If God doesn't also reveal it to you, then it will confirm to me that you aren't in a position to teach me. In Matthew 12:40 Jesus says that just as Jonah was in the belly of a fish for three days so will the son of man be in the belly of the earth for three days. Then later on after his resurrection he proves it with scripture to two disciples, has a meal of fish with them and then disappears. How does he prove that the son of man must be in the earth for three days? How does he prove the messiah must?
I don’t think God has revealed anything to you… or at least what you claim was revealed to you was not from God….

Anyhow, being in the earth is not a term for physically buried in dirt. You know that because Jesus was put into a burial chamber of a rich man.
It wasn’t ‘IN’ the ground.

The phrase - mistranslated or another meaning - is that he would be DEAD for three days and three nights.

It typically means :
  • ‘In the grave’ or ‘a place of fatness’.
But in any case Jesus ROSE on the THIRD day. I don’t think it should be taken that Jesus was saying an exact 72 hours and this has been a controversy to biblical scholars over decades but that is actually unimportant to me.

Holding me to account for what ‘God’ May or may not have revealed to you is non-sequitur. Are you demanding that God should pick me out for his revelations just to satisfy your need for a claim that if was ‘God’ that revealed something to you - and you alone!!! That’s extremely arrogant since it won’t matter if ‘God’ did reveal it to you…. It’s all a moot point!

‘Three days and nights’ … ‘exactly 72 hours’

In fact we do not know the exactness of Jesus’ rising up… we know that Jesus was SEEN BY MARY early in the morning - Jesus could have been resurrected .. how long before?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
I don’t think God has revealed anything to you…
That is totally missing the heart of Christ's message. It is essentially denying that God will speak to just anyone. Notice I didn't expect you to accept my lesson from God. I didn't try to put myself between you and God or to judge you, because that would not be Christian.

And God sent many prophets with his word - and you killed then all. Finally, God sent his one and only Son born under the servitude of mankind… and you killed him, too!
Not really, and now you are sounding absolutely like you are imagining things. Plus you have demonstrated that you cannot teach what Jesus taught. He explained from scripture that the Son of man must die and be raised after three days, but you cannot. You have failed to demonstrate any authority.

Soapy

That is totally missing the heart of Christ's message. It is essentially denying that God will speak to just anyone. Notice I didn't expect you to accept my lesson from God. I didn't try to put myself between you and God or to judge you, because that would not be Christian.

Not really, and now you are sounding absolutely like you are imagining things. Plus you have demonstrated that you cannot teach what Jesus taught. He explained from scripture that the Son of man must die and be raised after three days, but you cannot. You have failed to demonstrate any authority.
Living a dream!

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Living a dream!
  • "26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you unless it is pertinent to showing the the messiah must die and rise again after the third day" (Not John 14:26)