• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Galatians 5:9, false teachings?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I tire of this discussion. Knock yourself out.
Don't think I haven't heard it before. Good thing I don't care!
Is it why no one else can see it? Because nobody will believe them and people just want to be believed.
Well, God finally found someone who doesn't want to be believed.

djhwoodwerks

To teach that every scripture is inspired leads to the belief that knowing some of it can't really do much good,

Again, jibber jabber!

If anything isn't inspired in it to believe in the uninspired portion will cause misunderstanding.

:confused: "If anything isn't inspired in it", means that NOTHING in it is inspired, correct? "to believe in the uninspired portion", that's means to believe in any part of it right? Because there's "nothing inspired in it", correct?

I think your job is to disagree with me.
Since every soul belongs to Jehovah, then whatever they think, do or say has more or less something to do with Jehovah.

I only disagree with you when I believe you're wrong or I can't make heads or tails out of what you say!

Since every soul belongs to Jehovah, then whatever they think, do or say has more or less something to do with Jehovah.

Not right! Doesn't Hitler belong to Jehovah? What about John Wayne Gacy? What about Osama Bin Laden?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Again, jibber jabber!

:confused: "If anything isn't inspired in it", means that NOTHING in it is inspired, correct? "to believe in the uninspired portion", that's means to believe in any part of it right? Because there's "nothing inspired in it", correct?

I only disagree with you when I believe you're wrong or I can't make heads or tails out of what you say!

Not right! Doesn't Hitler belong to Jehovah? What about John Wayne Gacy? What about Osama Bin Laden?
I did not know that they had a hand in making the Bible. My bad!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@DavidFirth @djhwoodwerks
The Question

God caused all the people who had anything to do with The Bible to do all of it right
but on the other hand, God does not cause the kidnapper who rapes and kills his
victim to cease and desist.

I see a problem.

You don't?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So, according to your GREAT KNOWLEDGE, God can make people do God's will but can't make people stop doing their own wicked deeds.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It must be a lot easier for God to make people do something than it is to make people not do something.

Oh? Freewill? Exactly!

Apparently, everyone who had anything to do with the Bible didn't have it.

I don't want to talk about freewill and you can't make me.
funny-animals-sticking-tongues-14.jpg

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
While we are on the subject of leaven is it the same as bad associations and does it mean people?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@djhwoodwerks @DavidFirth
Religion:
Christian
Religion:
Christian

Whenever I touch a nerve I get ignored.
Is it because you if touch a nerve what you'd want is to be ignored? Matthew 7:12

The question is: Why does God make people do God's will only in the writing of the Bible and not for protecting innocent young ones?

Do you understand the question?

djhwoodwerks

DavidFirth, Djhwoodwerks
The Question

God caused all the people who had anything to do with The Bible to do all of it right
but on the other hand, God does not cause the kidnapper who rapes and kills his
victim to cease and desist.

I see a problem.

You don't?

What silly things some people will say to try and make their point!

djhwoodwerks

@djhwoodwerks @DavidFirth
Religion:
Christian
Religion:
Christian

Whenever I touch a nerve I get ignored.
Is it because you if touch a nerve what you'd want is to be ignored? Matthew 7:12

The question is: Why does God make people do God's will only in the writing of the Bible and not for protecting innocent young ones?

Do you understand the question?

Yes, I understand the question. Do you have a clue why you asked it?

Why did God "make" Peter, Paul and John write the letters, and didn't protect the young ones of their time?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, I understand the question. Do you have a clue why you asked it?

Why did God "make" Peter, Paul and John write the letters, and didn't protect the young ones of their time?
Why did God make EVERYONE who ever had ANYTHING TO DO with the bible make is just right but NEVER makes someone NOT DO BAD?????????????????????????????

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
YOUR god lets fathers rape their own children and lets mothers kill their own children but doesn't let one little cell of leaven get into his word.

YOUR god lets young people be captured to be used as sex slaves but doesn't let any mistakes into his word.

YOUR god lets innocents suffer terribly but doesn't allow any human opinion into his word.

YOUR god controls the thoughts and doings of the writers, the copyists, and the translators of his word, but doesn't control the thoughts of men who think of killing millions of souls.

djhwoodwerks

Why did God make EVERYONE who ever had ANYTHING TO DO with the bible make is just right but NEVER makes someone NOT DO BAD?????????????????????????????

I don't care what idiotic question you come up with, God did not allow His Word to be messed with! Just because you need a pat on the back, or whatever it is you're needing, look elsewhere, you won't get it from thinking you're smart or wise because you think you found errors in the Bible! Just my opinion!

Is it because you wasted so many years in that cult? Now you have to show them how wise you've become, telling everyone that the Bible translators screwed up by putting "make" where it doesn't belong! That YOU know Jesus didn't mean to "make" disciples?

The writers, the copyists, and the translators did not have the freedom to do anything to the Bible but what God wills, according to YOU.

But, bad people have the freedom to do evil.

Really! :rolleyes:

Why would the "writers, copyists and the translators WANT to do anything but what God wanted them to do?

Bottom line, you believe the Bible to be fallible, so why do you even use and quote it? Did God make you the wise one to discern what is wrong and what is right?

djhwoodwerks

YOUR god lets fathers rape their own children and lets mothers kill their own children but doesn't let one little cell of leaven get into his word.

That's correct! But He doesn't stop it from getting in the church! There's a difference!!!

God preserved His word, He made sure it was recorded and translated correctly, but He doesn't sit in every church making sure it is taught correctly. It's up to people with "free will" to study and test the spirits!

YOUR god lets young people be captured to be used as sex slaves but doesn't let any mistakes into his word.

Correct again, He didn't allow mistakes in His words, but He doesn't stop mistakes from being taught in the churches.

YOUR god lets innocents suffer terribly but doesn't allow any human opinion into his word.

Correct again! He doesn't allow human opinion in His word, but He allows human opinion to be taught in the churches!

YOUR god controls the thoughts and doings of the writers, the copyists, and the translators of his word, but doesn't control the thoughts of men who think of killing millions of souls.

Correct again!!

You're on a roll!
:hugehug: