• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fwinds? =D

SRDarling

Hello to all! I'm sort of new to this forum, and I think this was the right place to put this, but if it isn't, I'm sorry. =]

Okay, so a little background on moi, I'm a pretty socially inept kid. lol. I am actually quite mature for my age, and usually get along better with adults that people my age. I am interested in converting to Judaism, (I have a thread somewhere titled 'Religious confusion'. If you want you may read it and get that background), and have studied and such. I'd like to learn more, but I don't have any friends or know anyone in my town who practises, and the nearest synagogue is like...fifty or sixty miles away, so as you may see, I have quite the predicament. What I'm getting at is that I'd like to, dare I say, make friends with someone who does practise, I really don't care if you are Hassidic, Reform, Orthodox, Conservative, or whatever. Just so long as you'd like to be friends and wouldn't mind talking via messages on this site. However, if you'd just like to make friends, by all means, message me! I love learning about other religions, so please message me if you'd just like to chat. I promise I can hold up an intelligent conversation, and I love to talk about religions. I don't get the chance very much here at home. At any rate, future friends, I can't wait to hear from you! What I'm aiming at is a sort of..pen pal if you will. =]

Love,

-SRDarling <3

Last edited:

Circle_One

Welcome to RF, SR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

BTW, I'm going to move this thread to the appropriate introductions forum, alright? :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Welcome-Non-Animated-Graphics-thumb.jpg

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Okay, so a little background on moi, I'm a pretty socially inept kid. lol. I am actually quite mature for my age, and usually get along better with adults that people my age.
Lol, are you sure you aren't me? =P

Welcome to the forums, try to stay away from the political section unless you're either a liberal or you know how to deal with liberals =).

SRDarling

Lol, are you sure you aren't me? =P

Welcome to the forums, try to stay away from the political section unless you're either a liberal or you know how to deal with liberals =).

lol Thanks! haha Yeah I'm sure I'm not you, but it sounds like we'd get along pretty well, eh? lol. And, it's all good...I'm pretty libral, and I can deal with them pretty well, too. =D