• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frustration

We Never Know

No Slack
We all experience it. How we handle it differs.

Getting frustrated with someone online because you disagree really serves no purposes other than a vent without having to face anything. Sometimes its good to vent but there is a limit. I'm not a hypocrite and I will admit l've gotten frustrated on a few occasions but try to rein it in quickly.

However I think some do it for fun or for attention. Its like they focus on few posters just trying to get them frustrated for no reason other than they had a bad day or just want to see if they can get them frustrated for fun and sometimes repeat it quite often.

I look at those people and I think does your life suck so bad that you deliberately try to frustrate other people to feel better.

Like I said we all get frustrated every now and then, myself included but I never try to frustrate anyone just for kicks.

Anyways that's my opinion and my little vent for the night. Cheers

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Getting frustrated with someone online really serves no purposes other than a vent without having to face anything. Sometimes its good to vent but there is a limit. I'm not a hypocrite and I will admit l've gotten frustrated on a few occasions but try to rein it in quickly.

However I think some do it for fun or for attention. Its like they focus on few posters just trying to get them frustrated for no reason other than they had a bad day or just want to see if they can get them frustrated for fun and sometimes repeat it quite often.

I look at those people and I think does your life suck so bad that you deliberately try to frustrate other people to feel better.

Like I said we all get frustrated every now and then, myself included but I never try to frustrate anyone just for kicks.

Normally I can now contain my frustration with certain people, but now and then I will, as you did now have a rant...often leading to me understand it's not worth ranting just to let out steam. My rants often ends in more agony then release :oops:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
No one can get me frustrated unless I allow them to.

If I become frustrated, that's on me, not them.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Getting frustrated with someone online because you disagree really serves no purposes other than a vent without having to face anything. Sometimes its good to vent but there is a limit. I'm not a hypocrite and I will admit l've gotten frustrated on a few occasions but try to rein it in quickly.

Frustration is overrated. None of this is going to ever impact the entirety of the universe so be happy. Your in the game!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Shrugs. I'm thinking of a person right now. Online shouldn't be a justification to get others frustrated for something or idea they dislike. I don't get this offline since I don't talk to people like that. It does get frustrating for sure. They do do it for fun and attention. Other times for vengeance or maybe just it's hard to just walk away. When asked what's the greatest law most say do unto others. But what does that really mean when internet becomes a justification to do otherwise?

The whole thing is silly. It does get frustrating but gradually ignoring if not doing it cold turkey may help get ones sanity back.

Maybe their life sucks with nothing better to do. Dopamine hit. I don't know. My issue is walking away. People get frustrating with me on their own.

PureX

Veteran Member
If ya'll would just start with the premise that PureX is always right, you wouldn't get so frustrated! :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When @Wu Wei gets frustrated,
I get defenstrated.
I'm lucky that's all I get.

Consider the cause of frustration.
There could be many.
Some....
- One discovers one's errors.
- One cannot rise to a challenge.
- Someone is abusive.
- Someone nitpicks.
- Someone doesn't understand.

This suggests that personal growth could address some.
But that avoiding the other is worthwhile.

Last edited: