• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Friends with the opposite sex while married.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Percent of Sunstone's marriages in which he was foolish enough to remain monogamous: 100%

Percent of Sunstone's marriages which ended in divorce: 100%

:D

Referring to youself in the third person!? LOOK OUT! You're turning into (name withheld for privacy)! :eek:

A

angellous_evangellous

Referring to youself in the third person!? LOOK OUT! You're turning into (name withheld for privacy)! :eek:

I only refer to myself in the second person, only rarely the third, so it can't be me. :angel2:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I only refer to myself in the second person, only rarely the third, so it can't be me. :angel2:

Ah, The Draka does't believe insanely talking to yourself is the thing being referenced to by The Mball. You'd have to stick a "The" in front of your name and talk about yourself as if on a pedestal. :yes:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Ah, The Draka does't believe insanely talking to yourself is the thing being referenced to by The Mball. You'd have to stick a "The" in front of your name and talk about yourself as if on a pedestal. :yes:

I knew the Draka would understand. :D

A

angellous_evangellous

"The Angellous" seems silly to me.

I find being married and having friends of the opposite sex to be normal. I agree with some of the responces. If it leads to more then just friendship, just as long as it's concenting, there's still nothing wrong with that.