• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Friendly React Orgy

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There's something kind of funny about that... Frubals got nerfed, and then finally they were patched out. :D
It's not funny!
Silence! I keel you!

(yes, I brought a dead terrorist into an orgy, so sue me :p)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Eeeeeehhhhh....

If you invite them, our orgy is about to get far more crowded and colorful.

431173_BmBOJemrjXDiOmDDttgXMslkwwU60nRxILc9IdaLIrQ.jpg
One night delivering newspapers, I noticed a lot of cars at one place (this is way out in the boonies of rural Indiana, late at night) and the lights were on. I looked just in time to see Bugs Bunny getting plowed up against a window.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Hopefully this thread is allowed. But I do see it as fun and valid because some of the old members, such as @Meow Mix , may have gotten cheated out of frubes due to them being older members, while us newer members have the proper counts. So it's not really like things are even and exact anyway, as since @Meow Mix has made as many posts to react to as me, it's not really like I should have 3x the frubals of her. But these are just my thoughts. I'm not trying to game the system, so just frubal my post if you really find the post frubalicious, and not because we're in an orgy thread.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hopefully this thread is allowed. But I do see it as fun and valid because some of the old members, such as @Meow Mix , may have gotten cheated out of frubes due to them being older members, while us newer members have the proper counts. So it's not really like things are even and exact anyway, as since @Meow Mix has made as many posts to react to as me, it's not really like I should have 3x the frubals of her. But these are just my thoughts. I'm not trying to game the system, so just frubal my post if you really find the post frubalicious, and not because we're in an orgy thread.
In the old days, frubals weren't just one poster giving another
a single frubal. A single frubal offered had a multiplying effect.
Years ago that was all changed. Inflated counts were reduced
to one per giver....the same as it is now.
If a higher frubal count you want, then more obsequious you
should be. My bowing & scraping has served me well.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In the old days, frubals weren't just one poster giving another
a single frubal. A single frubal offered had a multiplying effect.
Years ago that was all changed. Inflated counts were reduced
to one per giver....the same as it is now.
If a higher frubal count you want, then more obsequious you
should be. My bowing & scraping has served me well.
You're probably the most liked and most hated member here ever, lmao.