• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Friendly React Orgy

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Do we have a Carol here?

Garfield%20frubal.jpg

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Jeez... I wonder if someone can store up so many frubals that they'd change color? We might start seeing some frubluebals if this keeps up. :confused:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Very true! "See new places and experience new things" is a broad and vague endeavor to have, but a worthy endeavor that never gets old. :)
I traveled around the world, and reached the point that all desires to visit/experience new places were gone...Like Obelix I guess ... enought for life

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Look, if too many frubals flood the economy, they will drop in value! It will send us into a frubal recession!
That actually did happen under the original system, where the amount of Frubals given per give depended on time here as a member, post count, and frubal count. There were some members who gave out thousands of Frubals per give. Then it was changed to a 1:1 system. And then done away with.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
That actually did happen under the original system, where the amount of Frubals given per give depended on time here as a member, post count, and frubal count. There were some members who gave out thousands of Frubals per give. Then it was changed to a 1:1 system. And then done away with.

There's something kind of funny about that... Frubals got nerfed, and then finally they were patched out. :D