• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News is unAmerican and anti humanity!

I see people in America as Americans and Humans first! Not black or Muslim! Fox News is a cancer that should be cut out of America!

They say Mexican women want a lot of children. Women are people not baby factories!

I believe human reproduction should be limited to stop humanity from destroying Earth! Birth control and teachers as well as soldiers should be shipped to third world nations to spread the modern 21st Century humanist ideology!

Fox News contributes nothing to humanity!

They don't build spaceships!

They don't make laser guns!

They don't build schools!

They don't produce birth control!

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Down with the press!!!

News should be under complete control by the Goverment state!!!!

Viva la' revolution!!!!!

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Don't blame fox news.
It just follows Murdoch's orders.
Murdoch is the cancerous power broker throughout much of the western world.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I see people in America as Americans and Humans first! Not black or Muslim! Fox News is a cancer that should be cut out of America!

They say Mexican women want a lot of children. Women are people not baby factories!

I believe human reproduction should be limited to stop humanity from destroying Earth! Birth control and teachers as well as soldiers should be shipped to third world nations to spread the modern 21st Century humanist ideology!

Nationalism is not better than Fox News, seeing Americans first is Nationalism

Limiting anything is worse that just talking about. Try encouraging or teaching people about the dangers of overpopulation.

Using soldiers is probably the worse idea for anything. Fox just tells people that already believe what they want to here, no one is forced to listen.

Fox doesn't have to contribute to Humanity and neither does anyone. If humanity is destined to survive people should work towards it because they want to. It will never work if they are forced.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We should reverse the funding of the Peace Corps and the Military. Ie: Billions for the Peace Corps, a few hundred thousand for the military.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Fox news is not the end of things. There have always been biased news services here. Its something we have to deal with continually. There is always someone making some spin and profiting from it.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member

I am European, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I believe that if Fox news does not collect public money via taxes or whatever, then they should be allowed to say whatever they want.

The problem is not Fox news; the problem is that they have an audience that takes them seriously.

Ciao

- viole

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
The problem with Fox News is their viewers. Why this is as mainstream as it is, and not some harmless public access ranting, is just an indictment of a swath of US viewers.

It works because they're stupid. It works because the network tells them their smart by exclusively watching Fox and not a variety of networks. It works because some human beings don't want to stand for anything except hating another who isn't them.

In this case Fox News allows viewers to hate, hate, hate the evil liberal, who wants to destroy America, take away your rights, and make you be an atheist depended on the government. If your morals are vacuous, and you need to find meaning by hating something or someone else, then Fox News is your bag, baby.

Don't hate the news, hate the people who watch it. It's entirely their fault.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The problem with Fox News is their viewers.
This poses an interesting problem.
All those criticizing Fox News so severely must base their views on watching it.
Certainly, progressives would not be prejudiced.
So they must be viewers.
I tip my hat to them, for I could not bear to stomach sitting thru such drivel.
(I've seen it, but cannot watch it.)
In this case Fox News allows viewers to hate, hate, hate the evil liberal, who wants to destroy America, take away your rights....
There must be a Fox News of the left then, because hatred of the evil conservative (& sometimes libertarian)
who wants to "destroy America, take away your rights...." is rampant on RF & in larger society.
(You see them all over....saying things like "Trumpnazi", that he's the next "Hitler", he should be assassinated.)
Would Fox News simply be just the right leaning element in news which spans a large spectrum?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think the only real problem is when one relies on only a single news source, no matter what it is. There's a whole plethora of news sources out there, available for anyone to peruse with the click of a mouse. One can compare stories about the same event from a variety of sources - local, national, and international. I'm really only interested in information - just the facts, while I tend to gloss over the opinion or commentary.

A lot of the news is pretty dry anyway, which doesn't usually require much comment or controversy. If there's a brush fire or a major car accident or a severe weather event - then one source may be just as good as another. Who's going to lie about stuff like that?

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
So they must be viewers.
I tip my hat to them, for I could not bear to stomach sitting thru such drivel.
(I've seen it, but cannot watch it.)

Yup, sometimes.

Also, I live in Texas. When I get my oil changed, sit in a waiting room at a hospital, sit in a restaurant with TVs when sports aren't in, or visit most of my relatives, it's on, always on. . .

For a couple years, I watched Bill O'Reilly every day, to try and understand what the hell.

There must be a Fox News of the left then, because hatred of the evil conservative (& sometimes libertarian)
who wants to "destroy America, take away your rights...." is rampant on RF & in larger society.
Would Fox News simply be just the right leaning element in news which spans a large spectrum?

It's it rampant at all, and I don't understand where that's coming from.

Maybe part of the "persecution complex" driven into conservatives by right wing media? I dunno. . . Outside a few college campuses where kids do and say stupid things sometimes when their fiery and young, conservative persecution is a fiction.

Edit: interestingly, these same kids are often perpetrated as being the voices of all liberals on Fox News, at least when I watch it.

Akivah

It works because they're [Fox viewers] stupid. It works because the network tells them their smart by exclusively watching Fox and not a variety of networks. It works because some human beings don't want to stand for anything except hating another who isn't them.

In this case Fox News allows viewers to hate, hate, hate the evil liberal, who wants to destroy America, take away your rights, and make you be an atheist depended on the government. If your morals are vacuous, and you need to find meaning by hating something or someone else, then Fox News is your bag, baby.

So which news agency taught you hatred of Conservatives? Who taught you that people that disagree with you, should be considered evil?