• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News Host Marc Levin Rips Up American Flag In Unhinged TV Meltdown

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's too bad that so many pay heed to this sewage. It is of course part of the hate machine bought and paid for by the extremists.

His actions show how little he really cares about the flag, Abraham Lincoln, the Constitution etc. Of course some will say it's just a stunt but it's a stunt that shows his lack of respect for those symbols of America and thus for America itself.

Before someone beats me to it, the headline is of course a bit of click bait since it's not really a flag but a misdemeanor is not equivalent to a felony nor the exaggerated headline to his noxious spew.

Fox News host Mark Levin ripped up a printed copy of the American flag and a photo of the late civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. on his show on Sunday night.

Levin tried to smear Democrats as “destroying” the country and attacked “every one of their candidates” ― some by name ― as “radical.”

He also claimed he believes America is “the greatest country on the face of the Earth.”

But he picked an odd way to show it by ripping up the flag:
Along with the flag and King, he tore pictures of Abraham Lincoln, the Constitution and money — all to supposedly show how much Democrats hate those things.

Last edited:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
He's right in that I do not think America is the greatest country on Earth and that I don't put my faith in symbols over substance.
I do not particularly care what icons he rips up, especially if he thinks the icons are what's important and not the value they're supposed to convey.
Flags < People
MLK < Civil rights
Lincoln < The abolition of slavery
Money < Accessibility of essential goods services for all
The constitution < Equitable rights and opportunities afforded to all people

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That's a new low for Fox.
Seems like everyday Hannity or Tucker Carlson. FOX used to have some decent news people and they hung on far longer than would be required by loyalty. They all left and only the loons remain. One thing that Tucker Carlson gave us was the "Tucker Carlson Defense" where in a lawsuit against FOX they said that Carlson was so full of **** that no reasonable person would believ him. . . . What? They did not use that word? Oh. . . . Did they mean that word? Okay, we are all good then.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's too bad that so many pay heed to this sewage. It is of course part of the hate machine bought and paid for by the extremists.

His actions show how little he really cares about the flag, Abraham Lincoln, the Constitution etc. Of course some will say it's just a stunt but it's a stunt that shows his lack of respect for those symbols of America and thus for America itself.

Before someone beats me to it, the headline is of course a bit of click bait since it's not really a flag but a misdemeanor is not equivalent to a felony nor the exaggerated headline to his noxious spew.

Fox News host Mark Levin ripped up a printed copy of the American flag and a photo of the late civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. on his show on Sunday night.

Levin tried to smear Democrats as “destroying” the country and attacked “every one of their candidates” ― some by name ― as “radical.”

He also claimed he believes America is “the greatest country on the face of the Earth.”

Along with the flag and King, he tore pictures of Abraham Lincoln, the Constitution and money — all to supposedly show how much Democrats hate those things.

That is kind of strange, to tear up the flag like that, while claiming that he loves the flag and the Democrats hate it. It makes no sense, although that guy seems like he's running on a lean mixture. I occasionally catch his show on the radio on my way home from work.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
So he did not actually rip up an American flag… he ripped up a piece of paper.

Misleading title. Fake news. No surprise.

Red wave incoming.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That is kind of strange, to tear up the flag like that, while claiming that he loves the flag and the Democrats hate it. It makes no sense, although that guy seems like he's running on a lean mixture. I occasionally catch his show on the radio on my way home from work.
I think he was role-playing. The meaning I caught is 'if I were a Democrat in power, this is what I'd do' and proceeds to destroy symbolic values.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

OK, curiosity got me.
I watched it.
Worse than a meltdown, this appeared to be
a calm & collected rant. That's something
less likely to be recovered from. More
demonization & lack of understanding.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
So he did not actually rip up an American flag… he ripped up a piece of paper.

Misleading title. Fake news. No surprise.

Red wave incoming.
So while you anticipate your upcoming gloat, could you explain something to me? Whatever Hunter may have done, or may not have done, or may be about to do, or if he's ugly, too short, stinky and pimpled....

....what does that have to do with his father? When you are 80, and a child of yours commits a crime, will you confess guilt? If you son turned out to like men, or your daughter to like women, would you admit to the world that you were a terrible father with defective sperm?

Grow the heck up!

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I saw absolutely nothing in that video that inflamed me. I've known people with addiction problems. I've known people who dissembled.

But what I saw was a father who -- in spite of all, no matter what -- loves his son and wants to help. And like most of us, really doesn't know how.

REALLY DOESN'T KNOW HOW! But continues to try. I deduct no political or any other kind of "point" from Joe Biden for that.

C'mon, I'm a staunch liberal, and didn't like Reagan's fiscal policies very much -- but I knew how much he loved Nancy, and how much she loved him, and when it got sickly-sweet, well heck, we've all done that.

If you cannot judge your elected leaders on their policies and their actions -- and instead have to malign them for their relationships with their loved ones -- then it is you who are emotionally and intellectually impoverished. It's you who is the idiot.

Okay, here's the real issue -- when Hunter Biden runs for election to public office, go ahead and judge him. Make your choice to X him in or X him out for whatever the heck reasons you like.

But remember this -- it will still have nothing to do with his father.

Okay?

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
So while you anticipate your upcoming gloat, could you explain something to me? Whatever Hunter may have done, or may not have done, or may be about to do, or if he's ugly, too short, stinky and pimpled....

....what does that have to do with his father?
I have said nothing of Hunter Biden. Do you even understand why it is you decided to argue with me? I do.

When you are 80, and a child of yours commits a crime, will you confess guilt? If you son turned out to like men, or your daughter to like women, would you admit to the world that you were a terrible father with defective sperm?

Grow the heck up!
These bizarre questions have nothing to do what I posted.