• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Four year old Australian boy claims to be the reincarnation of Princess Diana...

ajay0

The cake is a lie.
A lot of people in the west believe in reincarnation. It is a really common belief.

It has become a common belief due to the works of Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Michael Newton, Dr. Ian Stevenson, Carol Bowman and so on.

Dr. Brian Weiss's book, 'Many lives, many masters', which gives past life accounts of his patients under hypnotic regression, was a major bestseller.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Well, I have come across many Christians in India who try to criticize Hindu teachings of reincarnation and so on. I felt this may be the prevalent belief in the west as well.
In a way you are right, because in the West there just happen to be quite a few Christians

I have not come across many Christians in the world who try "NOT to criticize" other religions or teachings

Once upon a time, when I was still believing "It must be only Dutch Christians criticizing other religions as per habit"

I skyped with an Argentinian woman and asked her:

"Here in Holland Christians always criticize other religions; I think it's not the same in Argentina, is it?"
"Oh no my dear, it's the same over here, I think it's the same everywhere in the world"