• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forming a coven

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
But the coven won't be casting pants spells on women.. Oh wait, maybe they will.
As it happens, I know some witches, they come across a bit fierce, but are sweeties really.

As far as I'm concerned, women can wear pants. Sometimes our balls get sweaty when wearing a dress.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Hmmm... Before I decide to join, I must know what other spells are at our disposal besides pants based ones.

Also, when we are talking pants spells, are we talking underwear or trousers? I'm assuming trousers, since we all know that American English is the correct one. :D

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
New Hmmm... Before I decide to join, I must know what other spells are at our disposal besides pants based ones.

The spell book may have had a few things slipped in from the land of KATatopia, a small city positioned vertically so many miles above Revoltingstan. So it's hard to tell what's in there. I did find a 20% off coupon to Bed, Bath & Beyond in the book.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
The spell book may have had a few things slipped in from the land of KATatopia, a small city positioned vertically so many miles above Revoltingstan. So it's hard to tell what's in there. I did find a 20% off coupon to Bed, Bath & Beyond in the book.

With deals like that, it just has to be magic!

e8fc1ff70adb0133cda4fdd6d756cbfe.jpg

:sparkles: Ding! :sparkles:

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Wear a skirt, or put garlic down my pants? It's hard to keep up at my time of life.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
First time I heard of covens was in a Frank Perreti novel or Chick Tract or 700 Club...something like that.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Hmmm... Before I decide to join, I must know what other spells are at our disposal besides pants based ones.

Also, when we are talking pants spells, are we talking underwear or trousers? I'm assuming trousers, since we all know that American English is the correct one. :D

It's all rather confusing.