• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forming a coven

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Let's form a forum coven. We can work out our differences, such as that I'm not a witch and just have my dreams of being a non human-sacrifice part of a spell-casting group, later.

We can cast spells like putting pants on @SalixIncendium when he wishes to not wear pants while posting. Although, we have to be careful not to do the spell in ill will. If a spell is done in ill will, it can come back on the caster threefold. And who wants to wear three pairs of pants while posting?

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Will all the male members here be vulnerable to these pants spells? (asking for a friend).

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Yes. All males.

Don't worry if you're trans female though. Even the newly transitioning are exempt.

So is there anything we can do to protect ourselves? Would sticking garlic down our pants work for example?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Let's form a forum coven. We can work out our differences, such as that I'm not a witch and just have my dreams of being a non human-sacrifice part of a spell-casting group, later.

We can cast spells like putting pants on @SalixIncendium when he wishes to not wear pants while posting. Although, we have to be careful not to do the spell in ill will. If a spell is done in ill will, it can come back on the caster threefold. And who wants to wear three pairs of pants while posting?

So long as i don't have to dance naked I'll give it a go. ;-)

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
The most important question: Which are the candidates for the posts of high priestess and high priest? Submit your applications!

Erebus

I think that if you're going to form a coven and cast spells, you really need to focus on doing something positive and helpful to others.

For example, anybody who reads this should know that there was a hideous gremlin living in your home. Don't worry about it though because I performed a banishing spell and it's gone now. Don't try to look for it because it isn't there anymore. Seriously, don't try to look for it, you'll just make it angry.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

"Coven" was one of those words I misunderstood when I first heard it as a kid. For some reason, I thought it had something to do with Billy Jack.