• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida GOP want to check out teenage genitals.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Now, lets continue.
What about calling a woman a Mommy?
can we call a trans woman a Mommy, or will we now teach the poor child the wrong thing?
Remember, Children are not so gullable as we think, to not know the truth.
Children aren't as judgmental and hateful as adults are. They're much more accepting, that is, until someone teaches them otherwise.
I'd wager a bet and say the child wouldn't think anything of it at all.

A transwoman is a woman. So calling her "mommy" if she were indeed someone's mommy, would be totally normal.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Now, lets continue.
What about calling a woman a Mommy?
can we call a trans woman a Mommy, or will we now teach the poor child the wrong thing?
Remember, Children are not so gullable as we think, to not know the truth.
Why is it so important to you what strangers in foreign countries teach their kids?

SA Huguenot

In Afrikaans we have a saying.
Ask my big brother Kenny, he lies as well as Me.

Calling on psycologists and doctors who have the idea that it is great to place children on Puberty blockers, or to Transition, is as good as I giving you links to doctors who are totally against it.
Fact is, these persons have a psycological and mental health issue, and an attempt to validate Transition, plays with peoples' lives.
A lot, perhaps the majority of Trans persons are eventually so sorry for what they did, some even take medical practitioners to court for not resisting their descision enough. Others commit suicide.

And, in the words of John Lennox about Stephen Hawking, even if a genius speaks nonsence, it still remains NONSENCE.

You are either Male or Femail, period.
And yes, accept the fact that gender IS DETERMINED BY GENITALIA.

SA Huguenot

Children aren't as judgmental and hateful as adults are. They're much more accepting, that is, until someone teaches them otherwise.
I'd wager a bet and say the child wouldn't think anything of it at all.

A transwoman is a woman. So calling her "mommy" if she were indeed someone's mommy, would be totally normal.
So, becauase the child is a bit ignorant, it is fine to tell him / her that the Trans woman is realy a woman?
If a child is accepting according to you, which I doubt and will later in the child's life have an adverse effect on their thinking, We can now lie to that child?

What about telling that child:
Mommy is not realy a woman, She was a He before She had operations to look like a Mommy.
Do you see the deception you want the child to believe?
It will be devistating to that child, to learn that he was lied to his whole life.

SA Huguenot

Why is it so important to you what strangers in foreign countries teach their kids?
perhaps you dont know the infloence the USA and the UK has on the rest of the world.
Any decision by your governments trickles down to the rest of the world.
Let me explain.
If Trump made the USA self sufficient on Fossil fuel, the price of international oil drops, and the rest of the world gains and it assists in reducing poverty due to capital that does not flow out of the country it the reich oil producers.
When Biden destroyed that industry, the US needed to buy oil, which increased the prices back from it's value of $40 to almost $70.
this act assists Russia, China, and the oil producing countries to eat from the already clean carcass, the little flesh they have.
In the rest of the world, all the medical institutions are equally dependent on the USA's policies, and they follow in all regard what the USA prescribes.
As with the covid regulations, South Africa is following Biden's silly example that even if you have immunity against the virus, you should still wear youyr mask.

Now, If the South African government follows that stupid rule, it is not difficult to understand that the psycologists and doctors in South Africa, which most incidently came from Cuba, will follow suit.
It remains a case of the Blind leading the Blind.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I love to watch bigots squirm. No research, no facts, no logic and rationale behind what they do, just thrashing about because of "icky gross" stuff that is often hated by god (their god, anyways).

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
perhaps you dont know the infloence the USA and the UK has on the rest of the world.
Any decision by your governments trickles down to the rest of the world.
I am not talking about governments. I am talking about what partents teach their kids. You seem to be extremely preoccupied with that, why?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
In Afrikaans we have a saying.
Ask my big brother Kenny, he lies as well as Me.

Calling on psycologists and doctors who have the idea that it is great to place children on Puberty blockers, or to Transition, is as good as I giving you links to doctors who are totally against it.
Fact is, these persons have a psycological and mental health issue, and an attempt to validate Transition, plays with peoples' lives.
A lot, perhaps the majority of Trans persons are eventually so sorry for what they did, some even take medical practitioners to court for not resisting their descision enough. Others commit suicide.

And, in the words of John Lennox about Stephen Hawking, even if a genius speaks nonsence, it still remains NONSENCE.

You are either Male or Femail, period.
I can tell you didn't read a single one of the links I provided. Don't be afraid, knowledge is power. ;)

You really need to read them, instead of just repeating comments you are making out of ignorance of the subject matter.

Gender is not determined by genitalia because gender is a social construct. See how much you have to learn on this subject?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So, becauase the child is a bit ignorant, it is fine to tell him / her that the Trans woman is realy a woman?
Trans women are women.
I'm willing to bet you yourself have met at least one trans person without you even knowing that they were trans.

If a child is accepting according to you, which I doubt and will later in the child's life have an adverse effect on their thinking, We can now lie to that child?
You didn't even read what I wrote, did you?

Have you ever met any children?

There is no lying involved here.

What about telling that child:
Mommy is not realy a woman, She was a He before She had operations to look like a Mommy.
Do you see the deception you want the child to believe?
It will be devistating to that child, to learn that he was lied to his whole life.
Why on earth would you ever say that to a child about another human being? Thanks for so clearly demonstrating my point about how children have to be taught to be hateful, judgmental and unaccepting. Bravo!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Trans women are women.
I'm willing to bet you yourself have met at least one trans person without you even knowing that they were trans.
That exactly. I'm still surprised I get called miss and ma'am as often as I do.
And then you have the preachers of hate spewing venom from their altar of fear and spite who end up condemning many cis people as "not real women/men" because it isn't their god's alleged love and patients that is limitless, it is the hatred of these bigots who are so sure of themselves and arrogant to the point they feel they know what is best for us all and their ways alone can lead us to the promised land.
And then there are the insecure mega douche, usually a guy, amd always so sure in his ability to "tell" but he gets it wrong a lot and then has his world utterly shattered if he discovers he had an attraction towards a transwoman. Or they "police the bathroom" and have subjected even cis people to harassment.
But, it does have its upside. Such as how many people are getting fed up and tired of hearing the religious right whine and cry about LGBT rights and issues that they push some towards becoming allies and supporters because they are over hearing about divine retribution and the moral collapse of society if we allow those bothering no one to enjoy the full entitlements of citizenship.
Or, more crudely, they want conservatives to shut the hell up over it because they don't care because it has zero to minimal implications in their own life. And I enjoy it greatly every time I hear these frustrations.

ecco

Veteran Member

Are you familiar with the term Ambiguous Genitalia?

Ambiguous genitalia - Symptoms and causes
Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the genitals may be incompletely developed or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes. The external sex organs may not match the internal sex organs or genetic sex.
Perhaps a little knowledge of science and nature would make you less judgemental.

SA Huguenot

Are you familiar with the term Ambiguous Genitalia?

Ambiguous genitalia - Symptoms and causes
Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the genitals may be incompletely developed or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes. The external sex organs may not match the internal sex organs or genetic sex.
Perhaps a little knowledge of science and nature would make you less judgemental.
Now what you are doing is to take some human syndrome, which is not representative of a fraction of a percent, and apply it to a male or female with no such a syndrome!

This is deceptive.

OK, I was born with a black spot on my thigh!
Can I now go to have a tatoo over the rest of my body, and call myself BLACK?

Or I am very hairy, am I now a wolf?
Or are these people ostriches?
ostridge people.jpg

SA Huguenot

OK, so lets see if you agree with your own slap you dished out on me.
Talking biology!
Can a man get pregnant by a woman, and will he give birth to a human 9 months later?

It is very easy to understand basic sex and gender scientific facts.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
And then you have the preachers of hate spewing venom from their altar of fear and spite who end up condemning many cis people as "not real women/men" because it isn't their god's alleged love and patients that is limitless, it is the hatred of these bigots who are so sure of themselves and arrogant to the point they feel they know what is best for us all and their ways alone can lead us to the promised land.
Oh right, the very same God who supposedly created everything, including trans people. I've never understood this point of view. I mean, did this God create gay people and trans people just so that they could be made to feel like crap by this God's followers? If so, that's not any kind of cruel God I want to follow.

And then there are the insecure mega douche, usually a guy, amd always so sure in his ability to "tell" but he gets it wrong a lot and then has his world utterly shattered if he discovers he had an attraction towards a transwoman. Or they "police the bathroom" and have subjected even cis people to harassment.
Oh, I know the type. They're the same type that you'd find twenty years ago saying brilliant things like, "I don't mind gay people as long as they're not hitting on me" or some other such thing that he thinks makes him sound like less of a douche, when it actually does the opposite. ;)

I don't get the bathroom thing at all. Never in my entire 41 years on this planet have I ever seen anyone's genitals in any bathroom anywhere, nor did I care to ask. I do my business in the bathroom, like everyone else. Then I leave and get on with my life. I've never even been in the position of wondering what someone else's gender is in any bathroom anywhere. This is absolutely ridiculous to me, and just seems like some contrived problem that isn't really a problem at all. Kind of like Dr. Seuss' books being "banned" or Mr. Potato being changed or whatever. They're nonsense distractions.

But, it does have its upside. Such as how many people are getting fed up and tired of hearing the religious right whine and cry about LGBT rights and issues that they push some towards becoming allies and supporters because they are over hearing about divine retribution and the moral collapse of society if we allow those bothering no one to enjoy the full entitlements of citizenship.
Or, more crudely, they want conservatives to shut the hell up over it because they don't care because it has zero to minimal implications in their own life. And I enjoy it greatly every time I hear these frustrations.
Good. 'Bout time.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Now what you are doing is to take some human syndrome, which is not representative of a fraction of a percent, and apply it to a male or female with no such a syndrome!

This is deceptive.

OK, I was born with a black spot on my thigh!
Can I now go to have a tatoo over the rest of my body, and call myself BLACK?

Or I am very hairy, am I now a wolf?
Or are these people ostriches?
View attachment 50191
How is this at all a valid comparison?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
OK, so lets see if you agree with your own slap you dished out on me.
Talking biology!
Can a man get pregnant by a woman, and will he give birth to a human 9 months later?

It is very easy to understand basic sex and gender scientific facts.
Why are you so fixated on pregnancy?
I'm a woman, I was born a woman, and I can't have kids. Never could. Am I not a woman in your eyes? And why do you care so much about my reproductive abilities? You know there's much more to being a human being, right?

Here's some information that you should really look at. It may help you become more informed, that's if you care to be.
Transgender Pregnancy: Moving Past Misconceptions
Transgender Men Who Experienced Pregnancy After... : Obstetrics & Gynecology

SA Huguenot

WOW!
These bad, bad straight people who hate so much, and their preachers who hate even more.
And the LGBQWERTY community who are so victimised and unfairly treated.

Oh, and who should they be to decide that a Trans Woman should not compete against cic woman?
Those silly conservatives!
Dont they know that Trans Women are real woman?
No one has the right to determine our sex, no matter what.
It is our human rights that are violated if such laws determine we shall not be allowed to compete against cic woman!
Who the heck gives them the right to stop us from infringing the weak cic woman athletes?

These Conservatives should change their education to the new science that proves a Man can be a woman.
They learned their science from white supremists!

You silly white straight old men, what do you know?

SA Huguenot

Why are you so fixated on pregnancy?
I'm a woman, I was born a woman, and I can't have kids. Never could. Am I not a woman in your eyes? And why do you care so much about my reproductive abilities? You know there's much more to being a human being, right?

Here's some information that you should really look at. It may help you become more informed, that's if you care to be.
Transgender Pregnancy: Moving Past Misconceptions
Transgender Men Who Experienced Pregnancy After... : Obstetrics & Gynecology
To give me any so called scientific information that a Man can become a woman, will not change the fact that a man can never become a woman.
Furthermore, I dont know your circumstances on why you never had children, and I am sorry that you could not.
However, even such an argument does not validate a claim that a Man can become a Woman.

And yes, You are a woman in my eyes, for you were born a woman, not a Man that thought he could change into one.