• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Five million man: proofs of key problems

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Are you going to end this mad "How do you know that?" thread by saying, "There's a hole in my bucket, dear Lisa, a hole"

How do you know that it is mad?

If you don't know what I am doing, I am using a form of skepticism on you. Science and skepticism share doubt. So when you say something, I doubt that. You might have overlook something or I might have done so. But I can't tell just by you saying "Change is good", because you don't use evidence. You just say it. So I ask for evidence and thus knowledge; i.e. how do you know that?

Altfish

Veteran Member
How do you know that it is mad?

If you don't know what I am doing, I am using a form of skepticism on you. Science and skepticism share doubt. So when you say something, I doubt that. You might have overlook something or I might have done so. But I can't tell just by you saying "Change is good", because you don't use evidence. You just say it. So I ask for evidence and thus knowledge; i.e. how do you know that?
Skeptics still take many things as true.

The world is round
Australia exists - despite never having been there.
2 + 2 = 4 (In base 10)
Evolution happens
etc.

It is a waste of time and effort to query such 'facts', concentrate on areas in dispute, where there are unknowns,

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Skeptics still take many things as true.

The world is round
Australia exists - despite never having been there.
2 + 2 = 4 (In base 10)
Evolution happens
etc.

It is a waste of time and effort to query such 'facts', concentrate on areas in dispute, where there are unknowns,

And how is change good? You still haven't answered other than making an unsupported claim.

Altfish

Veteran Member
And how is change good? You still haven't answered other than making an unsupported claim.
Yes I have.I said some posts back...
We used to have dirty fossil fuel using steam engines; no we have clean electric high speed trains.

Another example...
We used to have polluted rivers, now they are much cleaner because we realise the harm done by tipping our rubbish and by-products in them.

questfortruth

We used to have dirty fossil fuel using steam engines; no we have clean electric high speed trains.

Another example...
We used to have polluted rivers, now they are much cleaner because we realise the harm done by tipping our rubbish and by-products in them.
The change is good if it is changing for the better. But if the thing is the best possible, then any change is the change for worse. For example, if your wife is like Mother Theresa, then do not look to find another wife.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

Another example...

Yes, you say, it is good for humans. I get that. How do you know, that it is good for humans?

ecco

Veteran Member
Editor: "No. The result will be the same. My advice to you is basically to become first-grade student at some mathematical faculty."

First Grade?!? Wow! Your paper must be really bad for an editor to write something like that.

The fake mistake is a seeming mistake. For example, they told Jesus, that it is His mistake to believe in His Divine Father. So, they looked at the perfect Human and found a fake mistake. A fake mistake is what only seen, as a mistake, but it is not one.

As an example, you relate your problems to those Jesus had! Really? You do have a bit of ego going, don't you?

Rather than use Jesus, why not just show a "fake" mistake that the editor found in your paper. Then we can all decide.

Oh, wait. The reviewers never even bothered to point out specific mistakes, real or fake. Your entire papers were so bad they just got rejected out of hand. Since that is the case, why would you complain about "fake" mistakes?

ecco

Veteran Member
No, this is the best answer of all. The remaining ones were not commenting, not advising me at all. Then it is evidence, that they did not read a single line.

You don't know what they did or did not read. Perhaps by not commenting, they were just being kind.

ecco

Veteran Member
Nobody knows. Their actions are consistent with the hypothesis, that they have not read a single line.
Then why would one of them say you need remedial first-grade math?

Why not post a few chapters here so that we can give you feedback? The links didn't show any of what you wrote.