• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Five million man: proofs of key problems

ecco

Veteran Member
Finding mistakes is not the aim of Science, but the unpleasant byproduct.
The more you look for mistakes the more fake mistakes are found: you only get what you desire to get.

You sound just like Donald Trump. We have more COVID cases because we test more.

What is a fake mistake? If a first-grader summits a test paper with 1+5=7, is that a fake mistake? Isn't it the teacher's job to look for and point out mistakes? Again, you sound like Donald Trump who yells "Fake News" when articles unfavorable to him are written.

ecco

Veteran Member
Look, how editor wrote to me:

My advice is to first build up experience (and credibility) by working on less famous problems in the same area, in order to practice exposition skills, to learn basic techniques and literature, and to avoid common errors in the field.

That's really high-falutin talk. Translated into common-man it would be...

It's clear from a quick perusal of your submission, that you have no understanding of the subject. You don't even have an understanding of the underlying facts and basic principles. Furthermore, your writing skills, your ability to present the subject matter clearly and concisely, suck.​

Perhaps my translation is wrong.

Last edited:

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
It is enough to read my name and check, that I am not a PhD using Google. Look, how editor wrote to me:

My advice is to first build up experience (and credibility) by working on less famous problems in the same area, in order to practice exposition skills, to learn basic techniques and literature, and to avoid common errors in the field.

This reply makes it extremely clear to me that the editor did in fact read at least some of what you wrote. That's why they gave you the advice they did.

questfortruth

This reply makes it extremely clear to me that the editor did in fact read at least some of what you wrote. That's why they gave you the advice they did.
Sounds like damned fine advice, to me.

It does look like they have read your paper when they can give you this kind of advice. And it seems like they know what they talking about.

That's really high-falutin talk. Translated into common-man it would be...

It's clear from a quick perusal of your submission, that you have no understanding of the subject. You don't even have an understanding of the underlying facts and basic principles. Furthermore, your writing skills, your ability to present the subject matter clearly and concisely, suck.​

Perhaps my translation is wrong.

This advice of the editor was taken out of context. Look at the context:
Me: "thank you for reading the paper about the Riemann Hypothesis. But can I submit for review another paper, the paper about ABC-conjecture? Just one-page paper"
Editor: "No. The result will be the same. My advice to you is basically to become first-grade student at some mathematical faculty."

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Me: "thank you for reading the paper about the Riemann Hypothesis. But can I submit for review another paper, the paper about ABC-conjecture? Just one-page paper"
Editor: "No. The result will be the same. My advice to you is basically to become first-grade student at some mathematical faculty."
Still good advice. I dont see where they did you wrong

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Quest, is it possible, just possible, that these multiple editors, who all gave you basically the same answer when you submitted your work, might actually have a point?

Perhaps since you're hearing the same thing from multiple independent people, the problem isn't them...it's you?

questfortruth

You sound just like Donald Trump. We have more COVID cases because we test more.

What is a fake mistake? If a first-grader summits a test paper with 1+5=7, is that a fake mistake? Isn't it the teacher's job to look for and point out mistakes? Again, you sound like Donald Trump who yells "Fake News" when articles unfavorable to him are written.
The fake mistake is a seeming mistake. For example, they told Jesus, that it is His mistake to believe in His Divine Father. So, they looked at the perfect Human and found a fake mistake. A fake mistake is what only seen, as a mistake, but it is not one.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The fake mistake is a seeming mistake. For example, they told Jesus, that it is His mistake to believe in His Divine Father. So, they looked at the perfect Human and found a fake mistake. A fake mistake is what only seen, as a mistake, but it is not one.
How many years of higher education do you have? Do you have a Phd in science or religion?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Problems, officer?
The reason i ask is because of your reaction to the editor and the people refusing your paper, it seems like they think you do not know what you speaking about in your paper. So i was thinking maybe you was lacking in higher education and they have higher education them self do they are your faults better then you do your self.

questfortruth

Again, why would they do that? It makes no sense.
Many uneducated trolls and idiots are writing to them every day. My work is covered with tons of idiotism and spam. They have not resources to be fair to every stranger. It is the Presumption of Guilt.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Many uneducated trolls and idiots are writing to them every day. My work is covered with tons of idiotism and spam. They have not resources to be fair to every stranger. It is the Presumption of Guilt.

Again, they have to read at least some of it to know it's spam or "idiotism."

I would ask you to consider the possibility that perhaps they rejected your work because it is simply not of high enough quality. I realize that may be painful, even insulting. But if you learn from it, it might actually make your research and writing skills better.

Edit: may I ask, what formal education do you have?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
They are not obligated to reject the paper based on found mistakes. The stay legal, if they reject the paper just because the author is unknown to them.

Possibly. Or possibly, they just found your paper inadequate.

Again, I'm curious - what formal education do you have?

questfortruth

you have no understanding of the subject.
The reason i ask is because of your reaction to the editor and the people refusing your paper, it seems like they think you do not know what you speaking about in your paper. So i was thinking maybe you was lacking in higher education and they have higher education them self do they are your faults better then you do your self.

Possibly. Or possibly, they just found your paper inadequate.

Again, I'm curious - what formal education do you have?

Please read the file attached. It is Status Quo of our thread.

Attachments

• GuidingAgain.pdf
    123.8 KB · Views: 0