• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FINALLY - An honest review of ballots

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
You are right - there is no need to explain. You cannot comprehend the truth even when it is carefully explained to you.

If you can't/won't understand what happened in Hawaii then that is your problem.

You may now continue to wallow in your blissful willful ignorance.

Which Governors are going to send pro-Trump electors? If you cannot answer this then you have no reason to ridiculously assert "This will be the third".
Well... if indeed it is blissful willful ignorance, I will be happy that I will wake up on January 20th :D.

In the interim, for Christians, Jesus is still on the throne and there isn't a recount on that one. :)

ecco

Veteran Member
Well... if indeed it is blissful willful ignorance, I will be happy that I will wake up on January 20th :D.

In the interim, for Christians, Jesus is still on the throne and there isn't a recount on that one. :)

Yes, indeed. The good angels have all voted the Father out and the Son in.

Maybe that is what your next fantasy hope is - Donald Sr. is out, four years later, Donald Jr. is in. Just like Jesus did it.

Two weeks ago you said we should wait until the cases got to the Supreme Court.
Right. Wait until the cases get to the Supreme Court. If the SC rules in favor of Trump, we have our answer. If not, find some other way to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic.

ecco

Veteran Member
Original post deleted. I thought the above post was from a different poster - one who would seriously want another way to fight reality.