• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FINALLY - An honest review of ballots

tytlyf

Not Religious
How many more times does Donald want to lose? The Republican coup attempt to overthrow our American democracy is clearly failing. The American people won't forget what the corrupt Republican party is doing.

This is all total BS from our primary BS source, once the ballot signature is verified the envelope with the persons name is separated from the ballot and there is no way to re verify the signature as the ballot has no information on it to show who the voter is and after the first stage it is totally and finally separated so no one can possibly know who the person voted for, as as any idiot can see there is no way to check the signature a second time.
Great summary but you whiffed on that last part, Lyndon, I’m afraid.

Not “any” idiot can see this. Some can’t. Like the outgoing occupant of the White House.

I say there was fraud in favor of Trump. There’s no way he got that many votes. How can we know without a redo of the entire election that he lost by so suspiciously few votes?

Recount or I’ll never accept it wasn’t a landslide for Biden.

That would be like looking on top of a rug and saying the rug is clean. It is honest statement that they looked on the top of a rug, but the real honesty is when you lift the rug up and check underneath.
Have you noticed how few lawsuits and investigations there have been to uncover the fraud that illegitimately increased the Trump vote? It seems like no one is looking at that. We’ve barely scratched the surface.

See? The Fraud of the Gaps argument cuts both ways ... the less evidence, the more my suspicions are confirmed that Biden really won in a landslide.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Have you noticed how few lawsuits and investigations there have been to uncover the fraud that illegitimately increased the Trump vote? It seems like no one is looking at that. We’ve barely scratched the surface.

See? The Fraud of the Gaps argument cuts both ways ... the less evidence, the more my suspicions are confirmed that Biden really won in a landslide.
Actually, no.

I see where most lawsuits are denied on the bases of standing without reviewing its merits. And a 60+ error rate by machines which opens the door to fraud.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Actually, no.

I see where most lawsuits are denied on the bases of standing without reviewing its merits. And a 60+ error rate by machines which opens the door to fraud.
Can I ask a question? Yes, many of the lawsuits have failed on the basis of standing (as they should) and some have failed based on merit (as they should).

My question is how many of these lawsuits have succeeded based on the merits?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Can I ask a question? Yes, many of the lawsuits have failed on the basis of standing (as they should) and some have failed based on merit (as they should).

My question is how many lawsuits have succeeded based on the merits?
Those that are still under litigation. Additionally, the statement of dueling electors in States in which they are saying there is enough fraud that should be addressed.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Those that are still under litigation. Additionally, the statement of dueling electors in States in which they are saying there is enough fraud that should be addressed.
At this time, how many of these lawsuits have succeeded on the basis of the merits?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Half the Republicans are brain dead on these issues! It's some kind of mass delusion event.

ecco

Veteran Member
Actually, no and yes.

This one is a more substantive and complete review. That's why it is being done again.

Where, O where do you get your information? (that was rhetorical - your source was the Washington Post - a rag)

Absentee ballot signature audit ordered after Georgia election
The signature audit is scheduled to be completed in two weeks. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the secretary of state’s office will review a statistically significant sample of absentee ballot envelopes from both the primary and general election in Cobb County.
Georgia to audit one county's signatures on ballot envelopes
“Now that the signature matching has been attacked again and again with no evidence, I feel we need to take steps to restore confidence in our elections,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said during a news conference as he announced the audit that will focus on Cobb County in suburban Atlanta.
That sure doesn't sound like a "substantive and complete review" as you called it.

It is being done to shove a shut-the-eff-up-stick up the *** of the idiots who keep clamoring that the signature verification was not done correctly the first time.
And a 60+ error rate by machines which opens the door to fraud.
So, here you go again, posting nonsense.
I have asked you to provide evidence for your ridiculous assertions many times in the past. You have failed to do so. Do try to remember allegations are not evidence.

Those that are still under litigation.

Oh, there are still some cases under litigation? Care to list them so we can see what you are going on about.

Think!

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
I see where most lawsuits are denied on the bases of standing without reviewing its merits.

Most? Really? Can you support that allegation?

Some were withdrawn by the plaintiff. Why were they withdrawn?
  • Judge: Please show me the evidence.
  • Plaintiff's Lawyers in the courtroom: We just realized wedon't have any evidence that would stand up in this court - therefore, we withdraw.
  • Plaintiff's Lawyers 20 minutes later in a bar: That was fun. I just texted Sally back at the office to send our invoice to Trump's people. Cheers!

Why were they denied on the basis of standing? Do you think lawyers are ignorant of the law? Do you think they didn't know?

• Plaintiff's Lawyers in the courtroom: Your honor, we are ready to begin.
  • Judge: Please show me why you have the standing to bring this case.
  • Plaintiff's Lawyers in the courtroom: Well, uh, um, our client here in Texas feels his vote was diminished by all the fraud in Pennsylvania.
  • Judge: Case dismissed.
  • Plaintiff's Lawyers 20 minutes later in a bar: That was easy. I just texted Billy-Bob back at the office to send our invoice to Trump's people. Cheers!

Many more were kicked out for lack of evidence.
  • Plaintiff's Lawyers in the courtroom: Your honor, our first witness is Melissa Carone.
  • Melissa Carone: I know what I saw. I saw a lot. It was not good. (burp) You don't know what I saw.
  • Judge: This witness is not credible. Get out of my courtroom.
  • Plaintiff's Lawyers 20 minutes later in a bar: That was fun and easy. I just texted Maggie back at the office to send our invoice to Trump's people. Cheers!

Think!

Actually, no.

If the door was open to fraud, Trump would be the first to walk through it. I say Biden won by a much larger margin until we prove once and for all that all these votes were legitimate.

See? The Fraud of the Gaps argument cuts both ways. Please provide a source / evidence for this 60% error rate claim.

ecco

Veteran Member
I say Biden won by a much larger margin until we prove once and for all that all these votes were legitimate.

On Nov 4th we should have called for investigations into allegations of ballot harvesting in Cuban South Florida.

On Nov 4th we should have called for investigations into allegations of double and triple votes for Trump cast by Cubans in South Florida.

On Nov 4th we should have called for investigations into allegations of double and triple votes for Trump cast by Panhandle red-necks.

We all know Trump did not actually win Florida. Florida Electors should be disqualified until these investigations are completed.

ETA:

@KenS are you with me on this?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This is all total BS from our primary BS source, once the ballot signature is verified the envelope with the persons name is separated from the ballot and there is no way to re verify the signature as the ballot has no information on it to show who the voter is and after the first stage it is totally and finally separated so no one can possibly know who the person voted for, as as any idiot can see there is no way to check the signature a second time.
This is not totally true, and I forget this point myself at times. I know that there are two states where there remains a tie between envelopes and ballots. North Carolina is one of them. I cannot remember which other state does this. It turns out that there is not a Constitutional guarantee to an anonymous ballot. I am still looking for confirming sources, but I have found them before.

But in the case of Georgia this is a waste of time since there is no way to tie a particular ballot to a particular signature. They do have a separation of the ballot from the envelope.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There were no "dueling electors." Biden won that election as well. Biden will be sworn as president in a month, and Trump will have to find a new home.