• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FINALLY - An honest review of ballots

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Good luck with that.

When President Trump says something like "Georgia won’t let us look at the all important signature match," what he is asking for - to look at the signatures again - is literally impossible.

The reason for that lies inside the Georgia state constitution itself: It clearly stipulates that, "Elections by the people shall be by secret ballot and shall be conducted in accordance with procedures provided by law." (emphasis added)

To comply with that, the only place your signature appears is on the envelope you sent it in. Once an election worker counting votes opens your envelope and takes out your ballot, there is no way to re-connect them.
So basically, in a nutshell, it is nothing more than Trump playing up the ignorance of his faithful followers to poison the well?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Voter fraud: the Republican's version of Koolaid. A belief so unshakable it persists even after abysmal court failures due to a lack of evidence.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So basically, in a nutshell, it is nothing more than Trump playing up the ignorance of his faithful followers to poison the well?
That's been this whole damn fiasco. Easy, low hanging fruit to stroke the ego of a cheap narcissist who likes to put on the presentation of strong man.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
This is all total BS from our primary BS source, once the ballot signature is verified the envelope with the persons name is separated from the ballot and there is no way to re verify the signature as the ballot has no information on it to show who the voter is and after the first stage it is totally and finally separated so no one can possibly know who the person voted for, as as any idiot can see there is no way to check the signature a second time.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If Georgia had only done this in the first place, it would have saved everyone a lot of headaches, time, effort et al!

And me complaining! :D

Georgia announces signature matching review in all counties
And, it's important first, and critically crucial, to establish how effective these signature matching thingies even are.
Signed, Sealed, Delivered—Then Discarded
A political scientist at Carroll College, working on behalf of plaintiffs challenging Ohio’s signature-matching law, found that 97 percent of rejected signatures are likely to be authentic—or, for every invalid ballot, 32 valid ones are thrown out.

Even in normal election cycles, signature-matching requirements result in many ballots being rejected. Hundreds of thousands of such ballots were disqualified this way in 2016—almost all, presumably, cast by voters who had done everything right.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Don’t mind me. I’m just here for the show
upload_2020-12-18_16-32-18.gif

Altfish

Veteran Member
No... they just did a recount - but without signature verification.
Why don't they also do fingerprints and blood samples?

The elections in the UK must be the most corrupt in the world. No signature, no ID check, as long as they expecting you to turn up you can vote.

Altfish

Veteran Member
That would be like looking on top of a rug and saying the rug is clean. It is honest statement that they looked on the top of a rug, but the real honesty is when you lift the rug up and check underneath.
Absolutely no evidence though.

McBell

January 6th with the final crowning on January 20th.
I doubt it.
I predict you will be going on and on about it long into 2021....
Every time you get wind of another 2020 election conspiracy...

McBell

I am sure the NSA could verify it from the surveillance device already in your pocket.
NSA?
Try Facebook and Twitter and Tik Tok and Linkedin and SnapChat and Instagram and WeChat and Tumblr and Messenger and QQ and Qzone and Reddit and .....