• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feminist Test

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't understand what the phrase "completely equal" is supposed to mean. Men can't give birth to children, so that's already one obvious aspect where men and women aren't "completely equal."

I figured it mean't, "Do people of both sexes irritate you about as much/often".
(I scored "Yes, you are a feminist." so I guess I can post here now)

Alceste

Vagabond
I figured it mean't, "Do people of both sexes irritate you about as much/often".
(I scored "Yes, you are a feminist." so I guess I can post here now)

Sure. :) We basically only chase out those who refuse to acknowledge that the political, cultural and economic rights, opportunities and privileges of men and women are currently unequal, or insist that if they are it's OK or even positive.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Personally I like having a Feminist Only space to discuss things sometimes, because I don't want to have to debate the very fundamentals of the worldview every time.

Same reason for DIRs.

Yeah, it became a nuisance when the minute a topic came up about gender equality, reproductive rights, wage gap, rape culture, etc., there was well over half the thread wondering if feminism was even necessary anymore. And the entire thread would devolve into discussing the very nature of feminism, rather than the topic at hand.

Every now and then, I post a feminist topic outside this forum, just because I can. ;)