• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI "has been seriously and systematically abusing its warrantless electronic surveillance.....

ecco

Veteran Member
Go to work as in we (R)’s have jobs while (D)’s are sitting on the butts collecting unemployment. But that went right over your head! :facepalm:
Nope. What happened is that I didn't let you get away with your little tap dance.

I note that when you want to avoid responding to embarrassing questions, you need to be at work. But when you want to post more of your right-wing propaganda, you find plenty of free time.

Colt

Another rabbit hole.

First, you confirmed you believed Hillery was running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor that had no basement.
Now you are admitting you believe the QAnon deep state conspiracy nonsense.

Religious indoctrination sure does make a shambles of critical thinking.
I never said any such thing. You are a liar.

Colt

Nope. What happened is that I didn't let you get away with your little tap dance.

I note that when you want to avoid responding to embarrassing questions, you need to be at work. But when you want to post more of your right-wing propaganda, you find plenty of free time.
You lack a sense of humor and take yourself too seriously.

ecco

Veteran Member
Ex-FBI Lawyer Pleads Guilty to Falsifying Document in Russia Probe | National Law Journal
You really do love straw-grasping and tap dancing to try to avoid the truth.

I show that our "spy" agencies all found evidence of Russian/Putin interference in the 2016 election benefitting Trump.

I show that Congress imposed sanctions on Russian/Putin for interference in the 2016 election benefitting Trump.

I show that President-elect Trump sent his lackey, Mike Flynn, to meet with the Russians to tell them that Trump will rescind the sanctions.

I show that the bi-partisan Senate Intelligence Committee, following a three-year investigation, found evidence of Russian/Putin interference in the 2016 election benefitting Trump.

And your well reasoned, thoughtful rebuttal is a link to a story about an Ex-FBI lawyer. That is really, really, lame.

ecco

Veteran Member
Previously...
First, you confirmed you believed Hillery was running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor that had no basement.
<snip>

You really need to be careful calling me a liar. I don't report people to the admins, but I do not take kindly to being called a liar.

What were you referring to when you posted?
Nobody on the Left, not even the sleazy Clintons and their pedophile friends

The Clinton pedophile story was all about the pizza parlor.

I think it's pretty clear I did not lie when I said "you confirmed you believed Hillery was running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor that had no basement." You did.

Colt

I show that our "spy" agencies all found evidence of Russian/Putin interference in the 2016 election benefitting Trump.

I show that Congress imposed sanctions on Russian/Putin for interference in the 2016 election benefitting Trump.

I show that President-elect Trump sent his lackey, Mike Flynn, to meet with the Russians to tell them that Trump will rescind the sanctions.

I show that the bi-partisan Senate Intelligence Committee, following a three-year investigation, found evidence of Russian/Putin interference in the 2016 election benefitting Trump.

And your well reasoned, thoughtful rebuttal is a link to a story about an Ex-FBI lawyer. That is really, really, lame.

And you have a reading comprehension deficit. I said “The only Russian collusion that we discovered was the DNC paying for propaganda from Russian intel agents that was used to con our FISA courts.”

Your excitable nature was disagreeing before reading ... again.

Colt

Previously...

You really need to be careful calling me a liar. I don't report people to the admins, but I do not take kindly to being called a liar.

The Clinton pedophile story was all about the pizza parlor.

I think it's pretty clear I did not lie when I said "you confirmed you believed Hillery was running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor that had no basement." You did.
See dead Clinton friend Jeffery Epstein. PEDOPHILE!

ecco

Veteran Member
Previously...
Another rabbit hole.

<snip>
Now you are admitting you believe the QAnon deep state conspiracy nonsense.

Religious indoctrination sure does make a shambles of critical thinking.

Leftist's behind the scenes are calling the shots.
That sure sounds a lot like QAnon's representation of the deep state.

Michael Flynn posts video featuring QAnon slogans
(CNN) -- In a video posted online over the weekend, President Donald Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, is seen using phrases and slogans that are hallmarks of the baseless QAnon conspiracy movement. He also tagged his post with a QAnon hashtag.

Posted: Jul 7, 2020 4:26 PM CDT
Followers of QAnon believe there is a "deep state" within the US government that is controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles. According to the conspiracy, the cabal is largely run by Democratic politicians and liberal celebrities -- and Trump is trying to take them down.​

The Prophecies of Q
You know that a small group of manipulators, operating in the shadows, pull the planet’s strings. You know that they are powerful enough to abuse children without fear of retribution. You know that the mainstream media are their handmaidens, in partnership with Hillary Clinton and the secretive denizens of the deep state. You know that only Donald Trump stands between you and a damned and ravaged world. You see plague and pestilence sweeping the planet, and understand that they are part of the plan. You know that a clash between good and evil cannot be avoided, and you yearn for the Great Awakening that is coming. And so you must be on guard at all times. You must shield your ears from the scorn of the ignorant. You must find those who are like you. And you must be prepared to fight.
You know all this because you believe in Q.

But maybe I'm wrong. If you know of another group of "Leftists behind the scenes ... calling the shots" beyond QAnons leftist, pedophile, deep state please do inform us.

ecco

Veteran Member
See dead Clinton friend Jeffery Epstein. PEDOPHILE!
So when you said "Nobody on the Left, not even the sleazy Clintons and their pedophile friends" you werereferring to Epstein. You were not referring to the pizza parlor issue. Really?

You were referring to a Clinton friend, Jeffery Epstein?

This Jeffery Epstein...
960x0.jpg

...and lady friend Ghislaine...
960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

Your excuses and ducks and dodges just keep getting lamer and lamer.

Colt

So when you said "Nobody on the Left, not even the sleazy Clintons and their pedophile friends" you werereferring to Epstein. You were not referring to the pizza parlor issue. Really?

You were referring to a Clinton friend, Jeffery Epstein?

This Jeffery Epstein...
960x0.jpg

...and lady friend Ghislaine...
960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

Your excuses and ducks and dodges just keep getting lamer and lamer.
Epstein was thrown out of Trumps club when his underage girl obsession was discovered. Bill Clinton on the other hand had been taking the Lolita Express down to child rape Island for years.

I’ve never followed the pizza pedophile story which you seem to know a lot about. Qanon are flat earth types. Never paid any attention to their blathering.

Colt

BYW, the Russian meddling discovered in the 2016 election occurred under Obama’s watch, not Trumps. It was Obama that wasn’t taking it seriously.

Colt

And where did you get this little "gem" from? Adult, possibly yes; but child...? :shrug:
How on earth can you not know?????

New Jeffrey Epstein lawsuit alleges financier trafficked girls as young as 11 to secluded private island

Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein trafficked girls in the Caribbean as young as 11 years old up until 2018, according to a new lawsuit.

The lawsuit filed by US Virgin Islands attorney general Denise George claims that Epstein had brought girls as young as 11 and 12 to his secluded estate there, and kept a computerised database that tracked the availability of women and girls. The lawsuit could ultimately reduce the amount of money available to victims who have come forward as a part of claims against the estate in the United States, according to Reuters.

“Epstein clearly used the Virgin Islands and his residence in the US Virgin Islands at Little Saint James as a way to be able to conceal and to be able to expand his activity here,” Ms George said.

The lawsuit against Epstein, who died by suicide last year in a New York City jail cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, marks a broadening of the accusations against the financier who is known in part for his powerful social circle that at various times included Prince Andrew, Donald Trump and Bill Clinton.

The latest accusations would suggest his exploitation did not stop following his previous convictions in 2008 for soliciting prostitution from an underage girl. That case against him began in 2005 when Florida police received a complaint from parents that the financier had abused their 14-year-old daughter. Charges in New York and Florida only alleged trafficking as recently as 2005.

Jeffrey Epstein: Controversies surrounding paedophile billionaire
Show all 9
v29-JeffreyEpstein-Rex.jpg

Jeffrey-Epstein-4.jpg
Jeffrey-Epstein-3.jpg
Jeffrey-Epstein.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein suicide attempt video has been 'accidentally deleted'

The new lawsuit was filed against Epstein’s estate, and seeks the forfeiture of the Little Saint James residence where the alleged abuse occurred. It also seeks forfeiture of Epstein’s second private island, Great Saint James, and the dissolution of numerous shell companies that officials say acted as fronts for the sex trafficking efforts.

Government policy on the Virgin Islands has determined that the assets could be distributed between the women and girls who were victimised in the region, according to Ms George.

In the weeks leading up to his death, Epstein and his estate vigorously denied that he had engaged in sex trafficking.

It is unclear how Epstein’s $500 million worth of assets will be allocated, and legal experts have noted that there is relatively little precedent to help the courts determine how to proceed.

More about
Jeffrey EpsteinVirgin IslandsDenise GeorgeNew York City
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies

Be the first to comment

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Apparently you don't know the difference between an "allegation" [against Bill Clinton] versus an "indictment" and/or "conviction". And if you are so sure that Bill was guilty because of an undetermined association with Epstein, then why didn't you apply the same rule against Trump?

The rest of your post is just word-salad meant to try and impress.

Colt

Apparently you don't know the difference between an "allegation" [against Bill Clinton] versus an "indictment" and/or "conviction". And if you are so sure that Bill was guilty because of an undetermined association with Epstein, then why didn't you apply the same rule against Trump?

The rest of your post is just word-salad meant to try and impress.
You do snarky well. My post was from the Independent, I didn’t write it.

I said Bill Clinton had taken the Lolita express down to Epstein’s child rape Island a number of times. You didn’t indicate that you knew Epstein’s accusers were underage. True, Clinton’s rape victims that we know of were adults. His first known sexual assault was at Oxford but she was at least 18.

ecco

Veteran Member
Epstein was thrown out of Trumps club when his underage girl obsession was discovered. Bill Clinton on the other hand had been taking the Lolita Express down to child rape Island for years.

Haven't you learned yet that assertions without support are worthless?

I’ve never followed the pizza pedophile story which you seem to know a lot about.

Sure I know a lot about it. I was reported on heavily on the Fox's as well as the MSM. I find it hard to believe that a hard-core right-winger like you doesn't know much about it. Didn't you follow the 2016 campaign at all?

Qanon are flat earth types. Never paid any attention to their blathering.

Yet many of your beliefs echo theirs.

Colt

Haven't you learned yet that assertions without support are worthless?

Sure I know a lot about it. I was reported on heavily on the Fox's as well as the MSM. I find it hard to believe that a hard-core right-winger like you doesn't know much about it. Didn't you follow the 2016 campaign at all?

Yet many of your beliefs echo theirs.
What’s a hard core right winger? You are still debating the caricature of a conservative that you have in your head. You don’t know what I think about a lot of things, which is typical of the intolerant left.

ecco

Veteran Member
Two sentences.

BYW, the Russian meddling discovered in the 2016 election occurred under Obama’s watch, not Trumps
One right.

It was the agencies, under President Obama, that found the Russian interference.

It was Obama that wasn’t taking it seriously.
One wrong.

FACT CHECK: Why Didn't Obama Stop Russia's Election Interference In 2016?
After Election Day, Obama ordered the U.S. intelligence community to issue a public report about the Russian scheme. Once it had — and concluded Russia's attack was aimed at helping Trump and hurting Clinton — the United States imposed a slate of punitive measures against Moscow. In addition to imposing new sanctions, Washington also expelled a number of Russian diplomats and closed two Russian diplomatic compounds in Maryland and New York.

Batting .500 is good in baseball. In a debate, it's pathetic.