• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FBI "has been seriously and systematically abusing its warrantless electronic surveillance.....

ecco

Veteran Member
* Seeing that your news sources are slanted you may not know that one of Bernie's lunatics tried to kill a bunch of (R)'s at a charity softball practice at the beginning of the Trump administration. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and others shot at congressional baseball practice

My "slanted" news sources (the MSM) reported on it extensively. However, none of them stated the killer was "one of Bernie's lunatics".

Perhaps you are referring to...
The alleged shooter expressed fervent opposition to the Republican Party and called for higher taxes on the rich, in statements on social media and letters to a local newspaper. He apparently volunteered for the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders, according to the Vermont senator, who condemned the attack.

Colt

I already showed you why your assertion about a Biden cult is nonsensical. If you want to continue to misuse words, well, we both know what that says about you.
You are the one claiming Trump is a cult leader because of his enthusiastic supporters. I just turned your bitterness back on you by pointing out that Biden was far more popular according to the election results. It just says you stepped in it.

Colt

hack.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Blaming the Biden administration for the pipeline closing is nothing short of sheer lunacy. These companies have been warned for over a decade to safeguard their systems, and yet most have done little along that line. It is expensive to do however.

BTW, voting machines were and are taken off-line during the election process for this reason.

Colt

Blaming the Biden administration for the pipeline closing is nothing short of sheer lunacy. These companies have been warned for over a decade to safeguard their systems, and yet most have done little along that line. It is expensive to do however.

BTW, voting machines were and are taken off-line during the election process for this reason.
Its the perception of frail Biden's weakness that will embolden our enemies.

ecco

Veteran Member
Gas hit $7 dollars a gallon today in VA AND we learned that a $5,000,000 ransom was paid to the hackers!

Gas hit $7 because of panic buyers. These panic buyers are of the same mindset as the Preppers. Dems aren't Preppers. Preppers are frightened Right-wing nut jobs.

Gas hit $7 because of price gouging by station owners. I thought people like you believe the Government should stay out of things and allow price gouging.

Now you're complaining that the Government didn't do enough.

The pipeline is flowing once again. You stated that Republicans would have to do something to get the pipeline going. Please tell us what the Republicans did to get the pipeline flowing again.

Of course, you won't because you can't because they didn't do anything. Right?

Expect more hacks as weak sleepy Joe gets rolled!

Do you really believe that no one remembers how Trump rolled over for Putin? Seriously? Congress (Republicans and Democrats) voted to impose sanctions on Russia and Putin for interference in the 2016 election. Before he was inaugurated, Trump sent Flynn to meet with the Russians to tell them that Trump would repeal the sanctions as soon as he was in office. After he was inaugurated, Trump did repeal the sanctions. Then he told us Americans that he didn't believe that Putin or Russia was involved. Why did he believe that Putin and Russia were not involved? Putin told him and Trump believed him.

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit
US President Donald Trump has defended Russia over claims of interference in the 2016 presidential election.

After face-to-face talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Mr Trump contradicted US intelligence agencies and said there had been no reason for Russia to meddle in the vote.

Mr Putin reiterated that Russia had never interfered in US affairs.

The two men held nearly two hours of closed-door talks in the Finnish capital Helsinki on Monday.

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

Not only did Trump kiss Putin's ***, but he also disparaged the entire US intelligence agencies in front of the entire world. How's that for undermining the US.

metis

Its the perception of frail Biden's weakness that will embolden our enemies.
Which logically should be more than offset by the fact that he's a political veteran.

BTW, what do you think of Trump's and Putin's BFF relationship? Just imagine what Pubs would have said if that was what both Obama and Biden had with Putin. Just imagine if they were in office when our intelligence concluded that Putin was paying the Taliban to kill American soldiers per head? Just imagine if they had said what Trump said in Oslo about trusting Putin more than our own intelligence agencies.

As both Trump's sister, who he said he's the closest to, and his niece both stated, Trump cares only about himself, thus not our country nor you and I-- it's all about him.

ecco

Veteran Member
Please give some examples of how the Dems trashed the country. Your assertions are not valid examples. Your ridiculously biased opinions are not examples. Please be sure you can support your allegations.

Finally, please show how that was more detrimental to this country than Donald Trump spreading lies about the election being stolen. These lies that 40% of Republicans still believe. This is the lie that led to Republican sheeples attacking the Capitol.

Still waiting...

ecco

Veteran Member
DeSantis, like his mentor, Trump, loves to play the fear card. There were no riots at any gas stations that I saw - just a couple of women beating up on each other. Did DeSantis think he needed the National Guard to break up this fight? Do you?
What? No snappy comeback?

metis

Not only did Trump kiss Putin's ***, but he also disparaged the entire US intelligence agencies in front of the entire world. How's that for undermining the US.
I didn't see this before I wrote my piece, but the above is simply spot-on.

As Liz Cheney stated, it's a "cult of personality" that's based on Trump's hatred and his ability to entertain, and those same characteristics is also what Mussolini, Franco, and, yes, Hitler had as populist leaders.

If this hero-worship of Trump leads to a pro-Trump Republican victory in 2024, this country is going to be in a world of hurt.

Colt

Gas hit $7 because of panic buyers. These panic buyers are of the same mindset as the Preppers. Dems aren't Preppers. Preppers are frightened Right-wing nut jobs.

Gas hit $7 because of price gouging by station owners. I thought people like you believe the Government should stay out of things and allow price gouging.

Now you're complaining that the Government didn't do enough.

The pipeline is flowing once again. You stated that Republicans would have to do something to get the pipeline going. Please tell us what the Republicans did to get the pipeline flowing again.

Of course, you won't because you can't because they didn't do anything. Right?

Do you really believe that no one remembers how Trump rolled over for Putin? Seriously? Congress (Republicans and Democrats) voted to impose sanctions on Russia and Putin for interference in the 2016 election. Before he was inaugurated, Trump sent Flynn to meet with the Russians to tell them that Trump would repeal the sanctions as soon as he was in office. After he was inaugurated, Trump did repeal the sanctions. Then he told us Americans that he didn't believe that Putin or Russia was involved. Why did he believe that Putin and Russia were not involved? Putin told him and Trump believed him.

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit
US President Donald Trump has defended Russia over claims of interference in the 2016 presidential election.

After face-to-face talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Mr Trump contradicted US intelligence agencies and said there had been no reason for Russia to meddle in the vote.

Mr Putin reiterated that Russia had never interfered in US affairs.

The two men held nearly two hours of closed-door talks in the Finnish capital Helsinki on Monday.

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

The only Russian collusion that we discovered was the DNC paying for propaganda from Russian intel agents that was used to con our FISA courts.

Former CIA chiefs go to work at the left wing media outlets. Our CIA and FBI are corrupt.

I didn't say that Republicans would have to do something to get the pipeline going, I said we need gas to go to work.

The way the pipeline got going again is because a $5,000,000 ransom was paid immediately in Cryptocurrency. That was done before Biden woke up from his 10:00 AM nap!

But we took out the hackers servers.....so they can't get paid!!!!!:D

Last edited:

Colt

I didn't see this before I wrote my piece, but the above is simply spot-on.

As Liz Cheney stated, it's a "cult of personality" that's based on Trump's hatred and his ability to entertain, and those same characteristics is also what Mussolini, Franco, and, yes, Hitler had as populist leaders.

If this hero-worship of Trump leads to a pro-Trump Republican victory in 2024, this country is going to be in a world of hurt.
(D)'s are loyal to the Cult of an ideology. Biden is just a face with a pulse. Leftist's behind the scenes are calling the shots.

ecco

Veteran Member
I didn't say that Republicans would have to do something to get the pipeline going, I said we need gas to go to work.

Really? Is that what you previously said?
* Gas lines are forming because people don't have confidence in Biden's fixing the problem and (R)'s need to go to work.

The implication was clear. Biden couldn't fix the gas problem, so (R)'s [Republicans] need to go to work and fix the problem. Why is it that I have to spend so much time reminding you of what you said. Do you really think any rational, educated person is going to accept your tap dance and agree that your two comments mean the same thing?

The way the pipeline got going again is because a $5,000,000 ransom was paid immediately in Cryptocurrency. That was done before Biden woke up from his 10:00 AM nap!
Interesting that the hackers did not actually disrupt the pipeline flow...

Colonial Pipeline Paid a $5M Ransom—and Kept a Vicious Cycle Turning

In the case of Colonial Pipeline, the DarkSide ransomware group attacked the company's business network rather than the more sensitive operational technology networks that control the pipeline. But Colonial took down its OT network as well in an attempt to contain the damage, increasing the pressure to resolve the issue and resume the flow of fuel along the East Coast. Another potential factor in the decision, first reported by Zero Day, was that the company's billing system had been infected with ransomware, so it had no way to track fuel distribution and bill customers.
Why do you keep mentioning Biden? He had nothing to do with the shutdown nor the payment.

Oh, wait. I know. It's because you can't actually find fault with things he has done, so you just resort to snide remarks. That's a very adult thing to do. Kinda like a 3rd grader yelling naa naa naa.
But we took out the hackers servers.....so they can't get paid!!

We did, did we? Which we are you referring to?

ecco

Veteran Member
The only Russian collusion that we discovered was the DNC paying for propaganda from Russian intel agents that was used to con our FISA courts.

Do you get all your information just from Fox's talking heads and OANN? Here is what AP reported over a year ago regarding a three-year investigation by the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Senate panel backs assessment that Russia interfered in 2016
WASHINGTON (AP) — A bipartisan Senate report released Tuesday affirms the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusions that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election in a far-ranging influence campaign approved by Russian President Vladimir Putin and aimed at helping Donald Trump win the White House.

The report rejects Trump’s claims that the intelligence community was biased against him when it concluded that Russia had interfered on his behalf in the election. It says instead that intelligence officials had specific information that Russia preferred Trump in the election, that it sought to denigrate Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton and that Putin had “approved and directed aspects” of the Kremlin’s influence campaign.

The heavily-redacted report from the Senate Intelligence Committee is part of the panel’s more than three-year investigation into Russian interference. Intelligence agencies concluded in January 2017 that Russians had engaged in cyber-espionage and distributed messages through Russian-controlled propaganda outlets to undermine public faith in the democratic process, hurt Clinton and aid Trump, who ultimately became president.​

Colt

Really? Is that what you previously said?

The implication was clear. Biden couldn't fix the gas problem, so (R)'s [Republicans] need to go to work and fix the problem. Why is it that I have to spend so much time reminding you of what you said. Do you really think any rational, educated person is going to accept your tap dance and agree that your two comments mean the same thing?

Interesting that the hackers did not actually disrupt the pipeline flow...

Colonial Pipeline Paid a $5M Ransom—and Kept a Vicious Cycle Turning

In the case of Colonial Pipeline, the DarkSide ransomware group attacked the company's business network rather than the more sensitive operational technology networks that control the pipeline. But Colonial took down its OT network as well in an attempt to contain the damage, increasing the pressure to resolve the issue and resume the flow of fuel along the East Coast. Another potential factor in the decision, first reported by Zero Day, was that the company's billing system had been infected with ransomware, so it had no way to track fuel distribution and bill customers.
Why do you keep mentioning Biden? He had nothing to do with the shutdown nor the payment.

Oh, wait. I know. It's because you can't actually find fault with things he has done, so you just resort to snide remarks. That's a very adult thing to do. Kinda like a 3rd grader yelling naa naa naa.

We did, did we? Which we are you referring to?

Go to work as in we (R)’s have jobs while (D)’s are sitting on the butts collecting unemployment. But that went right over your head! :facepalm:

ecco

Veteran Member
Leftist's behind the scenes are calling the shots.

Another rabbit hole.

First, you confirmed you believed Hillery was running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor that had no basement.
Now you are admitting you believe the QAnon deep state conspiracy nonsense.

Religious indoctrination sure does make a shambles of critical thinking.

Colt

Do you get all your information just from Fox's talking heads and OANN? Here is what AP reported over a year ago regarding a three-year investigation by the Senate Intelligence Committee.
Ex-FBI Lawyer Pleads Guilty to Falsifying Document in Russia Probe | National Law Journal

Senate panel backs assessment that Russia interfered in 2016
WASHINGTON (AP) — A bipartisan Senate report released Tuesday affirms the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusions that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election in a far-ranging influence campaign approved by Russian President Vladimir Putin and aimed at helping Donald Trump win the White House.

The report rejects Trump’s claims that the intelligence community was biased against him when it concluded that Russia had interfered on his behalf in the election. It says instead that intelligence officials had specific information that Russia preferred Trump in the election, that it sought to denigrate Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton and that Putin had “approved and directed aspects” of the Kremlin’s influence campaign.

The heavily-redacted report from the Senate Intelligence Committee is part of the panel’s more than three-year investigation into Russian interference. Intelligence agencies concluded in January 2017 that Russians had engaged in cyber-espionage and distributed messages through Russian-controlled propaganda outlets to undermine public faith in the democratic process, hurt Clinton and aid Trump, who ultimately became president.​
Ex-FBI Lawyer Pleads Guilty to Falsifying Document in Russia Probe | National Law Journal