• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

favorite Youtube Channels

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm a video gamer, so I love gaming channels.

Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN) is a cool channel. Cursing and swearing is annoying, but other than that it is quiet funny.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Oh, there is also Lazy Game Reviews (LGR). I love that channel as I'm mostly a PC gamer.

I love LGR! :D

Finding his channel was very exciting for me, since I love old computers, and he's the only channel I've found that really goes into them.

PushingUpRoses is another one who does a lot of PC gaming, mostly Adventure games.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I love LGR! :D

Finding his channel was very exciting for me, since I love old computers, and he's the only channel I've found that really goes into them.

PushingUpRoses is another one who does a lot of PC gaming, mostly Adventure games.

Way cool man :D

Today when he talked about 386 CPU's I was like OMG, that was my first ever owned CPU :eek:

Gotta check that PUR channel. I hope the presentation is as exciting as that of LGR.

Thanks for the heads up :D

MD

qualiaphile