• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Quentin Tarentino film?

Fav Quentin Tarentino Film

• Reservoir Dogs

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Jackie Brown

• Kill Bill, vol.1

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Kill Bill, vol. 2

• Death Proof

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Inglourious Basterds

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Django Unchained

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaintAugustine

At the Monastery
Your Favorite Quentin Tarentino movie..if you can just name one....

and while you work on that, I will listen to some more Blood, Sweat and Tears...

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Kill Bill 1 & 2 is a single movie....the best!

I can watch these two movies over and over again and never get tired of them. Dressed as Go-Go Yubari twice for Halloween. I play the soundtrack loud and proud in my car. I got the Hatori Hanzo katana. And one of these days, I will own the yellow outfit and learn the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique.

I need to go find Pai Mei now.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Pulp Fiction.

I copied the film, split it up and re-arranged it into correct chronological order. It was still brilliant, but definitely lost something!

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Um, wasn't that Oliver Stone?

Never mind... I see he was a writer...

Yeah I didn't know myself until I was watching it one day and noticed the cop chasing Mickey and Mallory was named Skagnetti and I remembered Vic Vega's parole officer in Reservoir Dogs was also named Skagnetti. Knowing Tarantino's tendency to re-use character names led me to look it up and sure enough! I think I enjoyed the movie more knowing he wrote it, as well. It seemed to make more sense after that for some reason.

Titanic

natural born killer's is the only remotely one of his film's that were any good and he just provided the story for it.

Titanic

btw he did not write the script, it was heavily revised, thus only credited with a story by Quentin Tarentino.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
For me it's either Jackie Brown or Reservoir Dogs. Can't make up my mind so i picked both.

dust1n

Zindīq
I like Four Rooms.

Really, all his movies are pretty good.

Death proof is so seriously underrated it's disgusting.