• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Gay TV and Video Game Character

KatNotKathy

Also that scene in the Torchwood episode Fragments where Alice Guppy and her girlfriend were torturing Captain Jack was pretty hot. And unless she was joking, Lady Cassandra O'Brien.delta17 was trans, though obviously not the ideal portrayal.

Doctor Who and it's spinoffs sure have a lot of queers.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Willow from Buffy.

1072645972.jpg
So much better than my pick..
Quoting to repost picture..

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Video games I have no idea. I can't even say for sure if I've come across any gay characters in the games I have played...
As far as TV goes, it would be a toss between Mr. Garrison, Big Gay Al, and the guy with a mustache on Family Guy. Probably Big Gay Al with the episode in which he was kicked out of the Boy Scouts for being gay (and only in South Park would people not be able to tell he is gay), and then turns down the offer when they are forced to let him back in because that would mean they are not allowed to practice their own freedom.
But since people are mentioning musicians, my favorite gay person without giving it a thought is Rob Halford.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't think I've played a game with any specifically gay characters (or at least not any memorable ones, because I don't remember them). As for tv, I don't watch it much, but Lt. Dangle from Reno 911 was my favorite character of that show.

But if I can include movies, I'd say Andy from I Love You Man was funny, and one of my favorite actors is Ian McKellen.