• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Color?

Your Favorite Color?

• Red

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Green

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple

• Pink

• Black

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • White

• Violet

• Baby-Blue

• Lime-Green

• Crimson

• Gold

• Silver

• Royal-Blue

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Brown

• Grey

• Tan/Peach

• "Other"

• Total voters
Well, I would've picked black, but seeing as that isn't actually a color, I went with my second favorite, which is orange.

:halloween:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I chose other. My favorite color is a combination of blue and green, either turquoise or teal.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I chose other. My favorite color is a combination of blue and green, either turquoise or teal.

I don't think so, Christine, I think you're a little confused. What you mean is that your favorite color is blue because, obviously, turquoise isn't a color, it's a combination of colors. :D ;)

Shellybelly7

Shellybelly
I picked crimson because it matches my mood at the moment. I don't think I really have only one favorite color. LOL

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Go green! Green takes the lead with 4 votes at this point, which is only natural since it is indisputably the most beautiful color there is. Especially emerald green.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
The color of nature: Green..

Even though I like grey very much as well. Not many people feel the same way though..
LOL, looking at the dates people posted in this thread, I predict this thread will live forever!!!