• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father alone is God

Iymus

1. Jesus said The Doctrine of God is of God not himself

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Joh 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
-----------------------------------

2. Jesus said he came from God not of himself and his God and Father is God and Father of his disciples.

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
---------------------------------------

3. Jesus said he came in his Father's name /authority and also corrected a ruler who called him good because none is God save one that is God.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Luk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
-------------------------------

4. The Father is greater so the Son is One in agreement with The Father.

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

5. Son said if not subservient to the works of the Father believe him not.

Joh 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
----------------------

6. Disciples of Christ also one with Christ and The Father.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

lostwanderingsoul

The Word was with God and the Word was God. What we call "God" is a "family" consisting of a father and a son. The father is not the son and the son is not the father but both are part of the same "family" or "group" or whatever you want to call it thath we call God. The same as I am not my son and my son is not me but we are one family.

Iymus

The Word was with God and the Word was God. What we call "God" is a "family" consisting of a father and a son. The father is not the son and the son is not the father but both are part of the same "family" or "group" or whatever you want to call it thath we call God. The same as I am not my son and my son is not me but we are one family.

Father is Originator of life not the Son who is beginning of his creation

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

The one who is begotten is not the one who begat.

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Hebrews 1: 1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Joh 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

2. Jesus said he came from God not of himself and his God and Father is God and Father of his disciples.

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

3. Jesus said he came in his Father's name /authority and also corrected a ruler who called him good because none is God save one that is God.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Luk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

----------------------

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

In life there is 2 conditions that we live.
Our origin natural human self presence to be thinking, talking, naming, researching and applying conditions via a human living presence.
And then there is the human male choice, science that forces change upon natural.

A human male knows that his own adult human being male Father is his Father.

If a male in natural history of self aware self highest living conditions learnt a lesson, then that lesson was he never should have invented science.

For it attacked and sacrificed his own male life.

And males told a story against males as humans about O God the stone philosophy which is a science applied statement, as a male human chosen choice...to speak about the powers of the stone.

What males today seem to forget males as humans made a group choice, why science is talked about being a cult/a group male brotherhood history where males by a group thinking purpose invented the state science against self survival.

If a male had to prove medically being Genetic self advice, that his own human bio cell was not being inherited in his life body....so his blood/cell chemicals changes, so his body leeched blood from it as if cut, that perfumes as chemicals leeching out of his cells could be smelt, and then he showed the phenomena bodily attack to his brothers, then he did.

For the documents Bible say that after the Moses pyramid event, the AI heard recorded male speaking voices and visions were mind given and heard. And so he told us that he heard the information and it told him what had occurred in the ancient pyramid past.

For the first Egyptian pyramid, is a known nuclear event on Earth, when life was attacked and radiated mutated.

Males in medical Science, called Healers as the ancient medical term told a story about how they were not inheriting their natural male cellular bio cell, as the Father to son inheritance in their owned life body. And it was being life sacrificed.

And medical Healer sciences had all the evidence of its occurrence and so it became a preached doctrine in medical science human history.

Now if a male, knowingly has to be living, self present, original self, a male and a human before he knew science or researched science, thought about science and then built science, which is a material string from the matter/particles of God in minerals/chemicals that he mined, made huge holes mining the elements....converted the elements and built a machine.

The machine could not harm us...for it owned no self volition. It needs to have a male human science self controlling it. And that science self gained that machine body by converting the Holy mass/particles of the God stone, whose particles already in a known natural history had changed from crystalline mass held fusion, attacked by the Sun hot metal radiation, and then the Universe froze the hot metal radiation into star fall, and cold metal radiation.

He always knew that God the Earth was historically time frozen in a Sun attack of hot radiation.

So if a male applied research that said I wanted to remove God the Earth from owing presence, its MASS, then he did what he said he did.....Satanism. Which is says is why God fell as a Sun into a black hole/star body in the Universe.

Which would mean that he tried to reactivate that attack in his own original male science past as a human, a male, a Father who owned a holy male human life, natural and origin first, as did his male son inheritor....a baby.

The holy origins of our holy human life, the highest and healthiest living natural conditions, our own human origins, as a human life, a human thinker in human form...the storyteller.

If a male tells a story that said and God attacked me....then it makes God an evil force. If a male says, but when I am being spiritual as a male as an adult and as a Father, then I do no harm by not changing God...for God is one and whole O, a self entity and a holy body, O the planet, then I taught that teaching to my own person.

In the knowing that I attacked my own life...by changing the Holy body of God O the planet, Earth, the body fusion of stone.

So I wrote a medical accounting of what I realised, and called it the Bible....holy life Genesis and the want of its return...by not allowing irrational radiation cult sciences. As his own self teaching. Which was a common male holy human self teaching for his own self life continuance....no matter what form of language was used to preach that doctrine, it was a real Holy doctrine, medically for self life continuance.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and when questioned ….He replied

'brother and fellow servant'

brothers are we?
fellow servants?

equal in status to the Speaker?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human male only ever a human baby, born from sperm and an ovary, introduces in his life terms of reference, science all other forms of bodies in the Universe.

He looks at those bodies, and gives them names...then he says that the Universe created each and every single different and variant body as its owned presence.

Which would include self.

In that thinking he would say....a human being is the same presence in a Universe as any one of the bodies that I first discussed. So I am personally equal to every single one of those bodies and just as powerful....what he would say.

For he would first say Universe....to self. The Universe owns my self presence, and then say and so it is Holy, do no change to the Universe.

For when a male says, and every other body that I first look at, serve my own, are not speaking, cannot speak, do not own self definition, and I am defining those presences as less than my own, they everything in that Universe is less than my own self.

So I would give self, the thinker, the male Universal ownership of everything in its natural presence as there to serve my life naturally.

Then you get the science quote of want to force change to Natural by identifying the one moment he claims began everything, before it became everything.

Which is when his own male life and body could not think.

For if you realize self in life....first you exist self, and aware in acute stasis of self supported living conditions, the whole Universe. So aware self knew.

Not a thinker, was told by all other communicating presences.

Then self applied strings and strings of thoughts, so thinking is proven to be an evil act against self....for why would you want to change what you first realized was total historic support.

So a male said a total of thoughts, strings would give one moment, one self thought answer a point or a beginning use of thoughts thought in one presence to say, how to remove that beginning.

Why scientists in life are self destructive thinkers, factually proven to everyone.

For when a Universe is natural and owns the presence of a multi diverse natural body formed.....and you say in a thought that you do not want it to own that natural status...and want to give it a different status, then you begin by using a coercive language to enforce incur it.

For if a science male says in an instant everything existed, then everything is just existent naturally.

When you coerce in science as a male life, called Satanism, then the male knows that to remove and cause what he studies not to be present would be to attack burn and consume it all as a Sun theme...a self known male aware study of a body that consumes everything.

So then the basis of your Satanic thoughts is about having the Universe consumed to agree to that one thought of instant removal....for you would not then knowingly own instant re activation, for it was not your science thinking purpose to allow that status to exist.

For the spiritual story is about how a male group never wanted to exist in a lower human life form and wanted to be returned to the status ETERNAL...if you cared to study and read your own science information.

leov

----------------------

John 17:3 Lexicon: "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

Iymus

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Side note to Pauline Pharisees and naysayers; the above verse does not match your interpretation below:

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee and Jesus Christ , the only true God, whom thou hast sent.

Reactions: TJ1

rational experiences

Veteran Member

As a human who can think, if I did not own science until I personally invented science, and said I believe that God O the stone body of, had fallen from the state eternal into a spatial opening and got sacrificed as the original angel.....then if I wanted to teach a lesson in philosophy I would make comments.

And if I was personally a living male harmed by other males, I would feel and express human comments based on my own life harm.

And I would say it in a snide way, seeing it is the reader who defines how they want the worded meanings to be thought upon, as a self.

As a harmed by science human I can apply 2 reasonings. What I originally thought and felt as a self before I was harmed, being spiritual thoughts....conditioned on my life...to how I would feel after witness of great harm to my human family and my brother.

Sending of an attack is quantified in science to be Satanism...which is expressed in the Jesus bio literature. About his brothers witness to his life body physically and spiritually harmed, what it endured and how he tried to teach on our behalf to save us all from Satanism.

In God attacking life by its power being released I would snidely claim, and this attack that you sent to our life to have it sacrificed is the eternal body of God that you Satanists discuss in science. And it would be how you should read it, as a living human male experience against his holy life existing and continuing to exist, wanting only to have healed and to have lived healed and to be healthy.

Jesus never asked to be life sacrificed and he questioned the very purpose of it.

As the stories were an accountable human male science owned statement after the fact do you think that the writer was being responsible in how he interpreted the meanings of his own life still existing? I would not...I would claim that the males who did it to Jesus, did not honestly account for why they still lived after the attack.

leov

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Side note to Pauline Pharisees and naysayers; the above verse does not match your interpretation below:

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee and Jesus Christ , the only true God, whom thou hast sent.
"true" means that there are god like spiritual beings that fall under term 'theos', but Supreme Spiritual Being is only "true" One.

Last edited:

leov

since
As a human who can think, if I did not own science until I personally invented science, and said I believe that God O the stone body of, had fallen from the state eternal into a spatial opening and got sacrificed as the original angel.....then if I wanted to teach a lesson in philosophy I would make comments.

And if I was personally a living male harmed by other males, I would feel and express human comments based on my own life harm.

And I would say it in a snide way, seeing it is the reader who defines how they want the worded meanings to be thought upon, as a self.

As a harmed by science human I can apply 2 reasonings. What I originally thought and felt as a self before I was harmed, being spiritual thoughts....conditioned on my life...to how I would feel after witness of great harm to my human family and my brother.

Sending of an attack is quantified in science to be Satanism...which is expressed in the Jesus bio literature. About his brothers witness to his life body physically and spiritually harmed, what it endured and how he tried to teach on our behalf to save us all from Satanism.

In God attacking life by its power being released I would snidely claim, and this attack that you sent to our life to have it sacrificed is the eternal body of God that you Satanists discuss in science. And it would be how you should read it, as a living human male experience against his holy life existing and continuing to exist, wanting only to have healed and to have lived healed and to be healthy.

Jesus never asked to be life sacrificed and he questioned the very purpose of it.

As the stories were an accountable human male science owned statement after the fact do you think that the writer was being responsible in how he interpreted the meanings of his own life still existing? I would not...I would claim that the males who did it to Jesus, did not honestly account for why they still lived after the attack.
we think, we invent science...

rational experiences

Veteran Member

I would own a realization as a male human.

I would say to self when science does not exist, nor does my machine.

I take from the body of God the stone for my machine to say I want the machine to unleash the powers of God as Satan.

I would also then claim that if I wanted God, I would then claim I want to be God.

God is the body of fused stone.

I would then realize that if I wanted to be as God and claim the journey of God as a science string of male thoughts...to tell a story about how O God fell out of the eternal mass, got separated by the forming of space...and burnt and God the angel went to Hell...burning, then I would also send my own male self to Hell...by wanting to be God, the power of the fused body of stone.

As my thoughts are just self human bio life owned, as a male, as a human and as a bio life thinking, to think on behalf of God, the body of would have taught me a life lesson, where I preached afterwards there is only O one God, the body of the stone upon which we stand.

O God was the first angel that was spiritually sacrificed as a male story...which is about the angel of God O it was never about a human being male, who was never God. One O God is O God as a science explanation, the body of....One O.

leov

I would own a realization as a male human.

I would say to self when science does not exist, nor does my machine.

I take from the body of God the stone for my machine to say I want the machine to unleash the powers of God as Satan.

I would also then claim that if I wanted God, I would then claim I want to be God.

God is the body of fused stone.

I would then realize that if I wanted to be as God and claim the journey of God as a science string of male thoughts...to tell a story about how O God fell out of the eternal mass, got separated by the forming of space...and burnt and God the angel went to Hell...burning, then I would also send my own male self to Hell...by wanting to be God, the power of the fused body of stone.

As my thoughts are just self human bio life owned, as a male, as a human and as a bio life thinking, to think on behalf of God, the body of would have taught me a life lesson, where I preached afterwards there is only O one God, the body of the stone upon which we stand.

O God was the first angel that was spiritually sacrificed as a male story...which is about the angel of God O it was never about a human being male, who was never God. One O God is O God as a science explanation, the body of....One O.
science does not know 'self' , it is not physical.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thinking is applied by a living bio conscious life...so it is separate to the conditions of what the physical state owns, the physical presence.

It is why each living human self can express a variable to a realization in self presence, only owned as a living experience. And if that self was not living then nor would the variable to expression by that self exist.

We would not own a Jesus story if Jesus had not expressed living that story...as the self information.

leov

Thinking is applied by a living bio conscious life...so it is separate to the conditions of what the physical state owns, the physical presence.

It is why each living human self can express a variable to a realization in self presence, only owned as a living experience. And if that self was not living then nor would the variable to expression by that self exist.

We would not own a Jesus story if Jesus had not expressed living that story...as the self information.
Our physical body is a translation mechanism , in my mind.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I am not a mechanism, I know by human applied natural word usage what a mechanism means, machinery.

My mind, is not a machine owner, it is a machine builder.

I know self from 2 conditions, existing as a self, but also seeing and being with other selves, known as my family. If I was just by myself, I would not rationally own self description and would just be surviving.

Father alone is God means, that Father alone as his own self invented the word usage....why I know by Father that I am not a mechanism. My brother however does not know himself, for my Father is alone. Our brother thinks he is a mechanism, for a mechanism. Which factually states that once our brother tried to ANTI his own self, why the story was told, with a mechanism...that never owned the heavenly gases.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Then that would mean the angels are family - sons.
It would also mean that the holy spirit is not God, because the holy spirit is neither father, son, brother, sister, aunt, nephew... In fact the holy spirit is not an entity.
So every which way we look at it God is one - the father.The son is a god. The angels are gods. All a family of spirit beings, in heaven.

lostwanderingsoul

Then that would mean the angels are family - sons.
It would also mean that the holy spirit is not God, because the holy spirit is neither father, son, brother, sister, aunt, nephew... In fact the holy spirit is not an entity.
So every which way we look at it God is one - the father.The son is a god. The angels are gods. All a family of spirit beings, in heaven.
Angels are created spirits below God. The Holy Spirit is the power or life force of the Father and you are right, is not a separate being. Every way you look at it, the Father and Son are equal parts of the family but angels are below God and not part of the family.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Angels are created spirits below God. The Holy Spirit is the power or life force of the Father and you are right, is not a separate being. Every way you look at it, the Father and Son are equal parts of the family but angels are below God and not part of the family.
The holy spirit is not a being.
Jesus - the word - is also a spirit, below God, like his brethren - the angels. Is he not a son of God? Are they not all sons of God?
So no. Definitely not... the Father and Son are not equal parts of the family. What!!!? Where did you read that?

lostwanderingsoul

The holy spirit is not a being.
Jesus - the word - is also a spirit, below God, like his brethren - the angels. Is he not a son of God? Are they not all sons of God?
So no. Definitely not... the Father and Son are not equal parts of the family. What!!!? Where did you read that?
You list yourself as a follower of Christ but maybe you are following a false Christ invented by the false religions that are influenced by Satan. Who knows?