• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fare Thee Well

Nicholas

Bodhicitta
Skull wishes all here a noble life and lives to come. :bow::bow::bow:

I did not notice an area for Theosophy, it is hard to categorize, but surely not New Age, nor syncretism...

Blavatsky put it this way:

Theosophy is not a Religion, we say, but RELIGION itself, the one bond of unity, which is so universal and all-embracing that no man, as no speck—from gods and mortal down to animals, the blade of grass and atom—can be outside of its light. Therefore, any organization or body of that name must necessarily be a UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD.

Sounds pretentious, but if one thinks there is a common source for all religions, then Divine Wisdom fits the bill, as I see it anyway.

Nicholas

Bodhicitta
Thanks for all the greetings.

My computer nearly died and is still very sick - using a loaner right now - so I was away for a month or so.

Nicholas

Bodhicitta
At some point "Skull" became Nicholas, who is glad to re-find in 2023 this active site of thinkers & doers!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Fare thee well is a going away phrase ;)

Last edited: