• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Fake News" in Today's Political Climate

ecco

Veteran Member
That would indeed be a tough challenge. Offhand, I can't think of anything positive he did...

Have Mexico pay for The Wall - didn't happen.
Bring back jobs in coal mines - didn't happen.
Bring back auto manufacturing - didn't happen.

Denigrate the Press - not positive.
Hurl insults like a second-grade bully - not positive.
Hire and fire many top-level staffers - not positive.
Hire a bunch of people who were subsequently convicted of an assortment of crimes - not positive.
Have Flynn lie to his VP Pence - not positive.

Gulp! Gee Mr. ingest, that would have been a really tough challenge. I'm sure glad you didn't propose it.
It's a problem when one cannot see any merit on the other side.
This bespeaks fanaticism.
No. It bespeaks reality.

But perhaps I'm wrong. Please list a few positive things you believe Trump has accomplished.

Things like appointing very Conservative SupremeCourt Justices obviously don't count because I don't believe striking down or weakening Roe v Wade would be positive.

ecco

Veteran Member
But perhaps I'm wrong. Please list a few positive things you believe Trump has accomplished.

Things like appointing very Conservative SupremeCourt Justices obviously don't count because I don't believe striking down or weakening Roe v Wade would be positive.

I figure it's worth asking again.