• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facts in Religion and solution to Hawking's problem

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Facts: 1. The satan is very good at logic when it helps him to do evil. 2. There are two gods: satan and Jesus Christ. And a god can only be killed by another god.
Therefore (from facts 1 + 2): it is impossible to logically refute Darwin's Theory of Evolution. Each person has two gods, and satan does not want to part with Darwin's atheism. How to fight? God (satan) will be killed by another God (Jesus), so we must emphasize that science has a (negative) relationship to religion. Emphasize that religion lends itself to logical analysis........................................

I find in Scripture that Satan is the 'god' of this world of badness as per 2 Corinthians 4:4.
Before being thrown out of Heaven sinner Satan was an angelic son of God.
Pre-human heavenly Jesus was also Son of God. (Not God the Son )
That would make Jesus and Satan heavenly brothers of their Creator and God.
Pre-human Jesus and Satan thus have the same heavenly Father aka their God.
Because God resurrected faithful Son Jesus is why Jesus has the power to kill sinner Satan.
Jesus will destroy Satan - Hebrews 2:14 B.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Both Satan and Jesus exist - but only one of them is God - and it ain't Satan.
Sinner Satan is the ' god ' (Not God) of this world. His influence is behind the world's badness - 1 John 5:19; 2 Corinthians 4:4
Pre-human Jesus and Satan both have the same Father, thus they are brothers.
Because God resurrected faithful Jesus is why Jesus has the power to destroy sinner Satan - Hebrews 2:14 B

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I mean... to some of us Satan is a god.
Most might prefer terms like “demon”, “angel”, “archdemon”, “archangel” to describe certain powerful celestial/ heavenly or infernal/ chthonic beings in Abrahamic lore that are not God/ Allah/ YHVH, but others might view and experience them as lesser gods in the divine hierarchy.
Yes, and in Scripture ' god ' is a title and Not a personal name. Satan is the 'god' of this world - 2 Corinthians 4:4
So, it could be said that sinner Satan is a lesser god, but Not God YHWH to which the Tetragrammaton applies.
The 'archangel' of 1 Thessalonians 4:16 applies to a specific angel and Not God YHWH.

QuestioningMind

Facts: 1. The satan is very good at logic when it helps him to do evil. 2. There are two gods: satan and Jesus Christ. And a god can only be killed by another god.

Therefore (from facts 1 + 2): it is impossible to logically refute Darwin's Theory of Evolution. Each person has two gods, and satan does not want to part with Darwin's atheism. How to fight? God (satan) will be killed by another God (Jesus), so we must emphasize that science has a (negative) relationship to religion. Emphasize that religion lends itself to logical analysis.

Undecisive Information Loss Paradox

A. The conservation of information is the basis of Quantum Physics.
B. The Hawking Radiation (evaporation of black holes) was
discovered using Quantum Physics.
C. Due to Hawking Radiation, there is a "loss of information" paradox.

I see a contradiction in putting together the facts A+B+C.

Therefore, we can not be sure, that there is Hawking Radiation,
until the loss of information paradox is not resolved.
But without confidence in the existence of Hawking Radiation,
we have no confidence, that information loss happens.
The problem can not be correctly formulated.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

I can prove to all skeptics that this is my biography:
CV: Dmitri Martila (etis.ee)
After all, there are my contact details, and in the list of published articles there are articles in the highest physics journals, but also in the Russian newspaper: World of Orthodoxy. There is no need to be surprised and demand a public renunciation of faith: I am in the company of such faithful physicists as Newton and Einstein, and other Nobel laureates.

It is rude trolling to say a member of RF, that he has lied about his religious status. Look up my status: Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

Facts: 1) Satan is very good at skateboarding, but doesn't drive a car very well because he's always texting behind the wheel. He also has sausages for fingers on his left hand. 2) There are six gods, Grob, Nomat, Lulu, Zingo, Hoopta, and Stan and only a god can tickle another god.

Therefore (from facts 1&2) it's obvious that I don't seem to comprehend the difference between stating a genuine fact and merely making unsupported claims.

Fallen Prophet

Sinner Satan is the ' god ' (Not God) of this world. His influence is behind the world's badness - 1 John 5:19; 2 Corinthians 4:4
Pre-human Jesus and Satan both have the same Father, thus they are brothers.
Because God resurrected faithful Jesus is why Jesus has the power to destroy sinner Satan - Hebrews 2:14 B
Satan contributes to the "world's badness" - but he is not its source. The natural man is.

You are correct that Jesus and Satan share the same Father - but that does not mean they share the same authority or title. One is God and the other is not.

Actually - it was the Lord Jesus Christ who had life in Himself. He Resurrected Himself with authority He received from the Father.

We all have the power to destroy Satan's influence in our lives.

questfortruth

If Satan does not exist, how can Satan be a God?

The satan is like a zombie, a vampire. It is present, but it is not alive and does not exist in God's Love.
All that exists has come from Jesus Christ. The Holy Lucifer has come from Jesus. Hence, Lucifer was existing, but then he has lost the right to exist. Hence, satan is present but does not exist. God does not love satan, Hitler, Judas, pedophiles, terrorists, etc. These have lost the gift of existence in God's eyes. For God, they are just like non-existent.

you mix Christianity with two Gods

Satan is no God.

some might view certain angels or demons as lesser gods under the dominion of the highest and greatest God.

If there is one All-mighty Loving God, then why do the children die of hunger and cancer?
Because there is satan. The satan is not a humble servant, but the divine enemy of God.
Just as in war with Hitler: the Russians acknowledged Hitler as another ruler but obeyed only their ruler - Stalin. I am a monotheist not because there is one god, but because there is only one god to be faithful to.

Yes, and in Scripture ' god ' is a title and Not a personal name.

The Love is name of God. Hence, the "All-merciful" (that what it means "god") must be God's name as well. It is not His problem, that there are false gods - they took the name of God, pretending to be God. The satan is this false True God. He is god, because any spirit is god. The satan is evil spirit.
He can do such things, that no limited being can do, for example, to arrange coincidences (look up: the Mandella effect), because he is spirit of dis-luck. He is Dis-Luck himself.

One is God and the other is not.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The Love is name of God. Hence, the "All-merciful" (that what it means "god") must be God's name as well. It is not His problem, that there are false gods - they took the name of God, pretending to be God. The satan is this false True God. He is god, because any spirit is god. The satan is evil spirit..
What does this mean? Satan is a false true God :confused:

questfortruth

What does this mean? Satan is a false true God :confused:
It is that I am an ordinary Christian, because I worship only Jesus, and I think of satan as of non-existent being. He is there, but he does not exist: "God is not your father, the satan is your father", - says Jesus. "you are not from God but from satan." Hence, satan has no connection with God.
Therefore, there are two sources for motives and actions of people: remember how easy terrorists murder children at schools in the US. According to two gods, the sinners have two consciences. The sinner likes to sin and sees sin as a holy thing, the saints like to do good, and see sin as a bad thing. Recall the pride parade.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It is that I am an ordinary Christian, because I worship only Jesus, and I think of satan as of non-existent being. He is there, but he does not exist: "God is not your father, the satan is your father", - says Jesus. "you are not from God but from satan." Hence, satan has no connection with God.
Therefore, there are two sources for motives and actions of people: remember how easy terrorists murder children at schools in the US. According to two gods, the sinners have two consciences. The sinner likes to sin and sees sin as a holy thing, the saints like to do good, and see sin as a bad thing. Recall the pride parade.
I would think this means that Satan is the tempter and as long humans follow the temptation of Satan they can not get in to heaven with God. I do not believe for a moment that Satan is a God.

questfortruth

I do not believe for a moment that Satan is a God.
If there is only one God, why He has the enemy? Any enemy of God must be god himself.
otherwise, there is no logical solution to children's dying from cancer.

He is god, because any spirit is god (look up the Bible verse: "God is Spirit"). The satan is evil spirit.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If there is only one God, why He has the enemy? Any enemy of God must be god himself.
otherwise, there is no logical solution to children's dying from cancer.

He is god, because any spirit is god (look up the Bible verse: "God is Spirit"). The satan is evil spirit.
Does not the bible also say something about if humans sin they will feel suffering, pain, and sickness? That makes it actually a human problem and not a God problem that we get sick.
May it be that the spirit that becomes the child here on earth did something bad before becoming a human, and this is the reason they suffer?

I do not believe God punish humans without a very very good reason.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You are used to mixing two gods. The god to blame - satan. Please blame divine satan for every bad thing. The God to glorify and thank - True God.
I believe only in one God.
Satan or Iblis as it is called in Islam is the outcast from heaven, and he's become man's tempter on every aspect of our attachments to this human world, when we let go of every attachment and evil thought we have, then we see only God (truth)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Same am I. I believe in one God only. But I know, that there are places without God. It is the hearts of atheists. God is Wisdom and Light, hence there is Darkness in atheists. The Light has not created Darkness. Hence, the Darkness is an idol.
How can you say God is not within an atheist heart? Only God know that.
God is waiting for the Atheists to let them into his heaven, But if the Atheist can not see or hear God, there is not much to do other than let them be who they are.

Atheists have the choice to listen, they just are in lack of the tool needed to believe.