• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Facts in Religion and solution to Hawking's problem

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Satan contributes to the "world's badness" - but he is not its source. The natural man is.
You are correct that Jesus and Satan share the same Father - but that does not mean they share the same authority or title. One is God and the other is not.
Actually - it was the Lord Jesus Christ who had life in Himself. He Resurrected Himself with authority He received from the Father.
We all have the power to destroy Satan's influence in our lives.

Yes, agree we have the power to destroy Satan's influence.
Sinner Satan is just the Puppeteer pulling the behind-the-scenes influencing strings.
He's the misleading 'god' of this world according to Revelation 12:9; 2 Cor.4:4.

I find the KJV LORD (ALL Upper-Case letters) is God YHWH at Psalms 110
I also find the KJV 'other Lord' (in some lower-case letters) is Lord Jesus.
Even the resurrected ascended-to-heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him according to Revelation 3:12.

Yes, the Father 'gave' Jesus immortality as per John 5:26.
To me this was 'after' God resurrected dead Jesus out of the grave - Acts 2:27.
In other words, I find Jesus did Not resurrect himself according to such verses as:
- Acts of the Apostles 2:24; Acts of the Apostles 3:15; Acts of the Apostles 5:30; Acts of the Apostles 10:40; Acts of the Apostles 13:30; Romans 10:9; Colossians 2:12; Ephesians 1:20; Galatians 1:1 B; 1 Peter 1:3 B.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I believe only in one God. Satan or Iblis as it is called in Islam is the outcast from heaven, and he's become man's tempter on every aspect of our attachments to this human world, when we let go of every attachment and evil thought we have, then we see only God (truth)

I find Jesus also believed only in one God at John 4:23-24.
Yes, according to Revelation 12:12; Revelation 12:9 Satan was outcast from heaven and misleads people.
To me, the Bible is 'religious truth' as Jesus taught that God's Word is religious truth as per John 17:17.
So, yes we need to let go of what is evil, and take in knowledge of what is holy - John 17:3 - in order to gain 'everlasting life' either in heaven or right here on earth.
On Earth as Jesus promised that humble meek people will inherit the Earth.
A coming beautified paradisical earth -> Matthew 5:5; Psalms 37:9-11; Isaiah 35th chapter.

Facts: 1. The satan is very good at logic when it helps him to do evil. 2. There are two gods: satan and Jesus Christ....

By what the Bible tells, Jesus is a man:

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
1 Timothy 2:5

Fallen Prophet

The satan is like a zombie, a vampire. It is present, but it is not alive and does not exist in God's Love.
I agree that Satan is irredeemable - but I believe that he is God's child - and God will always remember and love him. Satan's rebellion hurt God - because God is a good parent.
All that exists has come from Jesus Christ.
In the physical Universe - yes.
The Holy Lucifer has come from Jesus.
Lucifer (a.k.a Satan) is no longer holy and the Lord Jesus Christ did not form him. Lucifer is a son of God - making hima sibling of the Lord Jesus Christ - and us all.
Hence, Lucifer was existing, but then he has lost the right to exist. Hence, satan is present but does not exist.
There is no scriptural evidence that supports the idea that a spirit can cease to exist.
God does not love satan, Hitler, Judas, pedophiles, terrorists, etc.
There may be an argument for Satan. I wouldn't say that He hates Satan - but He might not love him anymore. I don't know enough about God's character to make that determination.

However - I do know for a fact that He loves every member of the human family - despite what they decide to do.
These have lost the gift of existence in God's eyes. For God, they are just like non-existent.
That is not accurate. Every member of the human family will receive a bodily Resurrection before their Final Judgment. That is a free gift offered by the Lord Jesus Christ.

A Resurrected Being is an immortal Being - and will never suffer death again.
If there is one All-mighty Loving God, then why do the children die of hunger and cancer?
Those are the conditions of mortality which were placed upon Mankind when Adam and Eve partook of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

God has given us the freedom to choose as well as a time and place set aside where we can make our own decisions while suffering the conditions of mortality.

This is all part of the test.
Because there is satan. The satan is not a humble servant, but the divine enemy of God.
It is true that Satan beguiled Eve - when he lied about her not dying after partaking - but she had the ability to refuse.

Satan cannot kill anyone. Satan cannot force anyone to do anything. He is an influencer - nothing more. A loser. No servant of God - but an enemy to Man.

He is no threat to God though.
Just as in war with Hitler: the Russians acknowledged Hitler as another ruler but obeyed only their ruler - Stalin. I am a monotheist not because there is one god, but because there is only one god to be faithful to.
Yet Hitler was a threat to Stalin - Satan is no threat to God. There is literally no contest. He afflicts Man - not God.
The Love is name of God. Hence, the "All-merciful" (that what it means "god") must be God's name as well. It is not His problem, that there are false gods - they took the name of God, pretending to be God. The satan is this false True God. He is god, because any spirit is god. The satan is evil spirit.
A false god is not a god by definition. It is false.

It is a spirit trying to pass as a god.

There is only one God.
He can do such things, that no limited being can do, for example, to arrange coincidences (look up: the Mandella effect), because he is spirit of dis-luck. He is Dis-Luck himself.
He can do things that mortals cannot - yet there are things mortals do that he cannot.

He sets his traps and snares - but we all have the power to avoid them.

Clara Tea

Facts: 1. The satan is very good at logic when it helps him to do evil. 2. There are two gods: satan and Jesus Christ. And a god can only be killed by another god.

Therefore (from facts 1 + 2): it is impossible to logically refute Darwin's Theory of Evolution. Each person has two gods, and satan does not want to part with Darwin's atheism. How to fight? God (satan) will be killed by another God (Jesus), so we must emphasize that science has a (negative) relationship to religion. Emphasize that religion lends itself to logical analysis.

Undecisive Information Loss Paradox

A. The conservation of information is the basis of Quantum Physics.
B. The Hawking Radiation (evaporation of black holes) was
discovered using Quantum Physics.
C. Due to Hawking Radiation, there is a "loss of information" paradox.

I see a contradiction in putting together the facts A+B+C.

Therefore, we can not be sure, that there is Hawking Radiation,
until the loss of information paradox is not resolved.
But without confidence in the existence of Hawking Radiation,
we have no confidence, that information loss happens.
The problem can not be correctly formulated.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

I can prove to all skeptics that this is my biography:
CV: Dmitri Martila (etis.ee)
After all, there are my contact details, and in the list of published articles there are articles in the highest physics journals, but also in the Russian newspaper: World of Orthodoxy. There is no need to be surprised and demand a public renunciation of faith: I am in the company of such faithful physicists as Newton and Einstein, and other Nobel laureates.

It is rude trolling to say a member of RF, that he has lied about his religious status. Look up my status: Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

You wrote that "Satan doesn't want to part with Darwin's atheism." I assume that is anti-evolution...and likely anti-science. You are saying that Satan wants the theory of evolution. That is ridiculous.

God wants truth, not lies. It is true that animals evolved, and DNA proves it (along with the facts that the various features of animals and plants were similar to their predecessors, which was the reason for Darwin's theory in the first place). Refuting evolution is like lying. Wouldn't it be better to assume that life evolved, but God somehow influenced that evolution?

Perhaps, then, God wants the theory of evolution?

Clara Tea

I agree that Satan is irredeemable - but I believe that he is God's child - and God will always remember and love him. Satan's rebellion hurt God - because God is a good parent.

In the physical Universe - yes.

Lucifer (a.k.a Satan) is no longer holy and the Lord Jesus Christ did not form him. Lucifer is a son of God - making hima sibling of the Lord Jesus Christ - and us all.

There is no scriptural evidence that supports the idea that a spirit can cease to exist.

There may be an argument for Satan. I wouldn't say that He hates Satan - but He might not love him anymore. I don't know enough about God's character to make that determination.

However - I do know for a fact that He loves every member of the human family - despite what they decide to do.

That is not accurate. Every member of the human family will receive a bodily Resurrection before their Final Judgment. That is a free gift offered by the Lord Jesus Christ.

A Resurrected Being is an immortal Being - and will never suffer death again.

Those are the conditions of mortality which were placed upon Mankind when Adam and Eve partook of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

God has given us the freedom to choose as well as a time and place set aside where we can make our own decisions while suffering the conditions of mortality.

This is all part of the test.

It is true that Satan beguiled Eve - when he lied about her not dying after partaking - but she had the ability to refuse.

Satan cannot kill anyone. Satan cannot force anyone to do anything. He is an influencer - nothing more. A loser. No servant of God - but an enemy to Man.

He is no threat to God though.

Yet Hitler was a threat to Stalin - Satan is no threat to God. There is literally no contest. He afflicts Man - not God.

A false god is not a god by definition. It is false.

It is a spirit trying to pass as a god.

There is only one God.

He can do things that mortals cannot - yet there are things mortals do that he cannot.

He sets his traps and snares - but we all have the power to avoid them.

Perhaps God believes that Satan can be redeemed, and that is why God allows Satan to exist? Or, perhaps God thinks that Satan serves His (God's) purposes by holding evil souls in hell?