• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fact in favor of the gods: culturologists found about 10000000000 gods.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I think there is hell. I am saving people.
Do you have any personal experience that there is a Hell where people end up after death OR is it only from what you have read and hearsay?

I am only interested in personal experience, not what the Bible says

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Fact in favor of the gods: culturologists found about 10000000000 gods. Why are there no facts? Just as Jews do not recognize Jesus, so Atheists do not recognize Jesus and the gods. There are so many gods in the world, and no god is likable??? And satan is also a god; he has his church in the USA. Why do atheists hate satan, revealing that he does not exist?
Since when can anyone hate what they don't believe exists - apart from in your head?
Are they Christians? How do they know that all gods are idols? Science has not refuted a single god, cult, or religion. Who told Atheists that there are no gods? It's not science that informed them. The atheist will answer: "I told myself." Madness.
Perhaps any atheists used their minds just as much as you apparently have used yours to come to a different conclusion. But carry on as normal, since your ad hominem remarks ad nauseum seem to be lessening your credibility more than any others. No other tactics available to you? :oops:

questfortruth

Do you have any personal experience that there is a Hell where people end up after death OR is it only from what you have read and hearsay?

I am only interested in personal experience, not what the Bible says
It is real hell in Ukraine!!!

questfortruth

Perhaps any atheists used their minds just as much as you apparently have used yours to come to a different conclusion.
The Theists have produced Atheists: " For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you." 1 Corinthians 11:19. Their religious mistakes have produced Atheism.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Fact in favor of the gods: culturologists found belief in about 10000000000 gods

Fixed

Why do atheists hate satan,

Eh? Simply does not make sense

Science has not refuted a single god, cult, or religion.

Science does not deal in woo, the supernatural or belief, but in evidence. As a claimed scientist you should already know this.

Who told Atheists that there are no gods?

The lack of evidence and critical thinking

F1fan

Veteran Member
Are you not sending people and you self to hell if you constantly telling how they are from hell and are evil?
I've often offered my view of what heaven and hell are for a more effective and realistic Christianity, and that is the heavenly or hellish states of mind thta our beliefs cause and create for ourselves.

Those at peace and stable will create a balanced and heavenly state of mind, and those in turmoil will allow a hellish state of mind, and try to draw others into that state.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Fact in favor of the gods: culturologists found about 10000000000 gods. Why are there no facts? Just as Jews do not recognize Jesus, so Atheists do not recognize Jesus and the gods. There are so many gods in the world, and no god is likable??? And satan is also a god; he has his church in the USA. Why do atheists hate satan, revealing that he does not exist?

Are they Christians? How do they know that all gods are idols? Science has not refuted a single god, cult, or religion. Who told Atheists that there are no gods? It's not science that informed them. The atheist will answer: "I told myself." Madness.

The Theists have produced Atheists: "For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you." 1 Corinthians 11:19. Their religious mistakes have produced Atheism.

Atheist doesn't require a capital unless at the start of a sentence. Nor does theist, for that matter.
Your posts and propositions around atheism show a level of ignorance which is truly impressive for someone who spends as much time on a religious site which includes plenty of atheists willing to engage in meaningful conversation.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Tried that, doesn't do any good.

Oh, me too. I just tend to think of 'willful ignorance' as being oxymoronic, and then I get slapped in the face with clear evidence of it.
It's funny that he thinks he's going to save some of us from hell though. Atheists who hang around religious sites have probably heard this before, and have probably moved past this. I mean, the best man from my wedding thinks I'm bound for Hell, which is fun.

He would be better off targeting believers of different faiths, assuming he thinks they're also going to Hell. Or believers of the same faith who have sinful patterns of behaviour.

Still...far be it from me to help organise proselytizing into something more impactful.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
The Theists have produced Atheists: " For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you." 1 Corinthians 11:19. Their religious mistakes have produced Atheism.
Just one account - what about all the other religious beliefs - did they not aid in producing atheists? Given most (or all) atheists will not believe any of the proposed God or gods. But then they might have just come to the conclusion on their own - that what they see is what we get - hence no God or gods. :oops: