• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fact in favor of the gods: culturologists found about 10000000000 gods.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science has no actual clue or care of the nature or number of gods. What they may do is just list the number of known gods for reference and research in things like anthropology.

In my opinion, there are unknown millions of gods. I only pay close attention to nine and I along with others plan on joining them one day. I'm almost there!
Oh you mean a pregnant woman 9 months is nearly giving birth to one new human...nearly there in conscious human advice?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Perhaps there are a large percentage of ants who are Satanists, and they believe they can evolve to become their own personal Gods??
Yeah! There are 'Red ants' that have a viscous bite and can kill! It is obvious they are Satanists! The common ant in your house is a gentle God-fearing ant and loves cookies..

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
In conclusion, with such plentiful high protein low fat nutritious edibles, there's no excuse for most anybody to be starving. :p

Except they taste terrible and bitter and contain formic acid. When soaked in chocolate they are barely tolerable.

It is against God's law to eat God's servants, even when coated with chocolate..

Suave

Simulated character
Except they taste terrible and bitter and contain formic acid. When soaked in chocolate they are barely tolerable.

It is against God's law to eat God's servants, even when coated with chocolate..

I've been a vegetarian for most of my life, but I would be willing to consume edible ants if there were no other food available for me to keep from starving.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I've been a vegetarian for most of my life, but I would be willing to consume edible ants if there were no other food available for me to keep from starving.

I hope you get the ridiculous sarcasm and humor of my posts,

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah! There are 'Red ants' that have a viscous bite and can kill! It is obvious they are Satanists! The common ant in your house is a gentle God-fearing ant and loves cookies..

Bullants are more your cranky fundamentalists who approach homes uninvited and get snappy when poked.