• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Explain your religion

Adamski

I am Roman Catholic the only one true God founded my church all other religions are incomplete or false

newone

I am Roman Catholic the only one true God founded my church all other religions are incomplete or false
Interesting view:)

My religion is a Christian religion, it's values and "teachings" are based on scripture and not man made doctrine. It was very easy for me to find the true religion....

Last edited:

syo

I have questions regarding Life and I study world's religions to find answers and I have come to accept all religions. I see all religions as part of a whole, I believe all religions to be perfect.

vijeno

I'm a skeptical agnostic atheist, a materialist for all pratical intents and purposes.

However, I practice buddhist-y meditation and some tantra, and I have a very soft spot for kabbalah, and really for all things religious.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
my religion is that intelligence must pre exist for intelligence to form. so intelligence is eternal and fundamental to existence. we are intelligently created.

There is an omnipresent non physical reality and this universe is a veil from higher dimensions of existence. I believe in Plato's forms. knowledge, understanding, logic, and reason are forms of existence.

The goal of my religion is to aspire to the highest truth of life's essence, it's highest purpose. There is no God. eternal life forms do exist.

Adamski

I have noticed there are many folks on here with non-traditional views. Could you explain your religious beliefs, or lack thereof, to me and how you use it to live your life? Thanks!!

I belong to the church God himself founded when he was crucified and rose again the Roman Catholic Church

Praise Jesus

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I am a Mercuræn / Luciferian;

Mercurænism is the practice, system, and philosophy of the Herald of the Dawn based on the attributes of the archetype Mercury, the element Mercury (Hg80) and the planet mythology Mercury.

The Herald of the Dawn (H☿D) is a unique Western Left Hand Path Order. Our ultimate focus is on developing what we refer to as Mercurius Consciousness. Mercurius Consciousness is achieved through Internal / Spiritual Alchemy, a discourse with One’s personal Dæmon expressed through the Arts and learning to bring One’s Higher Self into One’s everyday existence. Much of the work involved has to do with Antinomian practices, Individuation, Majiq, Ritual and various self-disciplines (meditation, yoga, martial arts etc.).

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I am a Mercuræn / Luciferian;

Mercurænism is the practice, system, and philosophy of the Herald of the Dawn based on the attributes of the archetype Mercury, the element Mercury (Hg80) and the planet mythology Mercury.

The Herald of the Dawn (H☿D) is a unique Western Left Hand Path Order. Our ultimate focus is on developing what we refer to as Mercurius Consciousness. Mercurius Consciousness is achieved through Internal / Spiritual Alchemy, a discourse with One’s personal Dæmon expressed through the Arts and learning to bring One’s Higher Self into One’s everyday existence. Much of the work involved has to do with Antinomian practices, Individuation, Majiq, Ritual and various self-disciplines (meditation, yoga, martial arts etc.).

Interesting. How can I find out more about that?

LukeS

I am Muslim, we have "taqwa" which means "protection, safeguarding". Normally tranlated as piety or 'God - consciousness'. It involves staying away from all kinds of harm and evil, and from all kinds of calamity, through faith in God who can benefit or harm, via practice of the religion.

In the opening of the koran it says "lead us on the straight (mustaquim) path ". Mustaquim also connotes proper, appropriate, fitting. Its mustaquim to put shoes on the feet, and tea in a tea cup for example. IMO 2+2=4 is mustaquim, the "straight path" in maths.

Those on this path have the anamta (grace) of God on them. This is logical as taqwa, staying away from harm, means youre left with the good and wholesome (tayyib) , and such good things unto Muslims as viewed as a bounty from God.

In this context we can see how God destroys the non believers. Unless people steer clear of harm, they are not believing properly. (there are secular and sacred aspects to taqwa in Islam, putting on a rain coat can be taqwa if its raining). And if you don't actively avoid harm, youll be harmed.

Gods wroth is not really all that magical, nor is his love. It revolves around taqwa (being safeguarded), and revolves around what is proper ie its proper to eat healthily for instance, as this is benign, and its proper (the straight path, sirat al mustaquim) reasoning to choose the benign.

whirlingmerc

I like Jonathon Edwards title of his first sermon, 'God is glorified in Man's dependence'. We are needy and dependent. We are happiest when we glorify God and we do it by leaning on the work of Christ on the cross, believing for eternal life as we depend on God to accept us in Christ having traded our unrighteous sin for Christ's. righteousness.

I see it also as a transforming grace. God accepts us as we are but does not leave us as we are, making us more like Him in His character aspects. The transformation being in heart and mind in his life and eventually new bodies that would not be incinerated in the presence of God and be able to glory in Him in His presence. It's significantly a heart change.

We might fall back on mechanical approaches to religion but the heart is most important for God
Malachi's didactic diagnosis of strong and weak loves with prognosis …

zahra67

I have noticed there are many folks on here with non-traditional views. Could you explain your religious beliefs, or lack thereof, to me and how you use it to live your life? Thanks!!
the message of my religion is divine infinite mercy which is the aim of creation.
the message of salvation and willingness prosperity, happiness, guidance for all mankind.
God says in the holy Quran verse 107 of chapter 21:

we have not sent you but as a mercy to the entire creation.
the prophet Mohammad and his progeny (peace be upon them) are source of mercy for entire creation by divine grace.

you can read about there compassion, generosity, magnanimity, blessings and mercy in this link.

Ahl al-Bayt, The Celestial Beings on the Earth