• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Existence

Ludi

Yes I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but still laughing at myself to, so at least some good comes from it, better than not funny mistakes lol

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OK, you have to put the scriptures together.
Only when they fit ─ which often enough they don't.
Jesus was not "God-on-earth-in-human-form" as some claim.
Just so. All five versions of Jesus deny they're God and never claim to be God.
The proof, as they say, is that Jesus was raised up and seen by many after his resurrection. There are other indications that Jesus was truly God's "only-begotten" Son, in heaven and on earth.
The authors of Matthew and of Luke agree with "only-begotten". The author of Mark out loud, and Paul and the author of John inferentially, disagree. Paul and the author of John apparently think instead that Jesus as spirit entered into an ordinary Jewish male zygote and was duly born Jewish ─ or something to that effect.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Nor does it mean it is true, either, of course. :shrug:Nor is it necessarily a binary question. It's possible some parts are true and others aren't. In fact the evidence indicates that's the case.
As I have given great thought to the question as to whether the Bible is true or not, I have come to the conclusion that whatever happened, it is true. One of the reasons is that there is so much detail that only those who were very close to the situation somehow by hearing about it from people they trusted, or by seeing it, would give them the information to write it down. And to transmit it as a sacred document from generation to generation. So whether others believe it, I have decided that however it is phrased, I believe that it is a message from God. (The "Word" of God.)

YoursTrue

you know every five years I looked back and thought I was an idiot, and then one day I realized I am an idiot, it will just take five years to figure out why.....
I don't think you're an idiot.

YoursTrue

You rejected the theory of evolution after having had a spiritual awakening…?

In my experience, people (atheists or religious) who feel that faith and evolution contradict each other, often do so because they do not take into account the historical and cultural contexts of language, or, because they ignore that religious scripture is written precisely in language and therefore carries greater metaphorical content than literal.

Normally, a spiritual awakening makes it difficult to continue to see language as something fixed and entirely literal and thereby changes a person’s way of reading Scripture.

It is interesting that your experience has not had this characteristic effect.

Humbly
Hermit
I've been reading some books on evolution and the origin of life. (Not Darwin, but science textbooks.) While I am not cognizant of all the terms (yet), I have a book describing the mechanics of living matter. And the author posits that there are no "uncomplicated" primary elements, the building blocks of life. Or of the theory. Of evolution. He doesn't make a judgment on this, but it certainly makes one wonder. :) Doesn't it?

YoursTrue

Thank goodness! I'm encouraged when religious people change their interpretation of a text to match the available evidence. I think it shows openness and flexibility and humility.
(Me, too.) Honesty also.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In existence any observed body is completed and owns it own end as end means formed.

Our human form then ends a second time. We were taught we owned two ends to one life presence. As we biologically die.

The subject natural scientific observation.

Humans applying consciously all scientific status.

The sun yesterday was bigger. So light yesterday is voided and gone. Once was a science teaching.

Light is only present now.

Earths owned heavens is gas light burning voided also.

Science said I want. Theories coldest highest heaven earth gas immaculate. Night sky.
Day sky says immaculate cold clear gas already burnt up.

Science lied. Scientists state I want.

All atmospheric states were theories without human science as a practice owning it. Gas advice. The heavens.

As their science one theories was to obtain get and hold gas bodies of it came from dusts taken from earth planet and converted. By humans as science.

By burning.

So scientists were pre taught and told they never would own hold nor obtain the immaculate gas versus science today whose claim is I will do whatever I want.

Pretty basic human advice about men in groups holding unnatural life choices by being rich and by group past bullying making unnatural life choices for everyone.

Rational humans had to challenge unnatural group human behaviour that supports life being destroyed. Which is in fact a very difficult human task. Seeing men did it to us historic by group bullying choices. Just humans.

Being a correct human hence only related to natural human every day living survival advice. To be totally human correct. To be totally correct is to only live as a natural human.

Natural human is first.

Science a theoried subject was a choice.

YoursTrue

Thank goodness! I'm encouraged when religious people change their interpretation of a text to match the available evidence. I think it shows openness and flexibility and humility.
You might want to take a look at the following account: (Acts chapter 8 regarding the Ethiopian man who went to Jerusalem to worship.)
"Philip ran alongside and heard him reading aloud Isaiah the prophet, and he said: “Do you actually know what you are reading?” 31 He said: “Really, how could I ever do so unless someone guided me?” So he urged Philip to get on and sit down with him. 32 Now this was the passage of Scripture that he was reading: “Like a sheep he was brought to the slaughter,+ and like a lamb that is silent before its shearer, so he does not open his mouth.+ 33 During his humiliation, justice was taken away from him.+ Who will tell the details of his generation? Because his life is taken away from the earth.”
34 The eunuch then said to Philip: “I beg you, about whom does the prophet say this? About himself or about some other man?” 35 Philip began to speak, and starting with this scripture, he declared to him the good news about Jesus."
(Acts chapter 8.)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science as said described by men as man living as selves yet only the one self said I will thesis science by my thinking.

All natural highest first observed conditions existed. Human observations.

Nature. The tree garden that oxygenated for living breathing earths ground water life in heavens.

Water a state is water itself.

What science knew.

So a theist just men said I will think.

I want is the practice of a man choice to choose against natural earth God.

Father your man's adult science consciousness warned you that your scientific thesis would sacrifice your life.

You ignored spiritual conscious advice.

You were not gods gas heavens spirit you were a biolgical living human high percentile oxygenated water by the tree of life. Living due to the garden nature.

Not only did you ignore the holiness of the statement the holy tree of life you knew already you were wrong. Yet practiced science anyway.

Pretty basic human teaching.

Water you already said formed in out of space womb spatial pressure as ice holding. Historic cosmic womb science advice.

Why earth after all life had been burnt to death by human satanic scientists caused earth to eventually inherit frozen water.

So you taught earths saviour was ice...frozen water plus pressure.

You cannot discuss ice on earth unless you are living after it. Science should stop lying claiming life sacrifice was meant. Unless they really mean it themselves as expressed human aware consciousness.

As logic would ask since when is a newly born human baby living to be sacrificed? The place of the human subject begins as the babies life. A human.

The scientist said because he inherited DNA baby life by God. Yet does not teach the scientific explanation how the God status heavens change had healed the human mother's DNA ovary allowing his birth.

All babies are born in scientific wisdom by human sex. Yet a scientific data status would not use human sex in the scientific data meaning.

As it was only human scientific aware statements of answering a question.

All questions are first posed by the human thinker ignored rationally.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you quote men as human is man's theorising in the mind states by I want.

Who falsely claim I know God.

Built machines doing atmospheric human chosen experiments seeking unknown answers in heavens modern studies...
claiming I will find God by knowing causing myself in experimental status Jesus man human life sacrificed.

I will he says find my old machine Phi signals. As he theoried God phi created life.

Past science as like today machines communicate by components as machine to machine. Life is not bio mechanical because it gets image recorded. The thesis....but machines only transmit image voice recordings.

You have to be science radiation metal data.

Father told me to tell you science brother your human theory and machine did not invent me.

And your dust beginning science is how you alchemised form mineral dusts first to build said machine first was not any God the earth thesis.

How mans image ended up seen in pre owned clouds as cloud bodies.

You had previously made natural cloud mass burn so our life ground water returned new cloud mass. New saviour caused by science heavenly rain gas burning flooding cooling.

You however theory as if you own God the planet and can machine react interact the earth with machine by control and believe it.

Two old men memories owned phi destroyed sacrificed life theoried. One did destroy all life when no ice existed. Did the same science with ice present mutated life instead as ice saved life from satanic sciences.

Your fake thesis says. Human men Built collider. You put gases you converted from God earths ground mass yourself.

Your machine owns no atmospheric natural status at all.

You theory man.plus machine reaction invented life by heavenly Phi signals but put thesis inside machine instead. No human appeared. If they did the intention burn their spirit up as the resource.

Is posession of science mind by preceding two old men Phi thesis

Phi melted patterns into ground mass where your machine began bio life ended.
First Phi. Second Phi atmospheric natural heavens attack. Mutated life cause.

Second Phi attack theories plus I want inside machine reaction which is not heavens equals all life destroyed thesis. First is Phi theme. All life destroyed.

Science says phi is first. Science first does not say natural bio life is first.

Warning signs biblical....
humans begin trying to form express only one human life as if separate bodies of man woman consciousness no longer exists....as just some unnatural non sexual human identity.

The actual theory.

Humans conscious psychic advice....they are trying to destroy us. DNA tries to express only a human owning no sexuality. Life as we know it mutates dies out.

New mutation science caused in new life. Never the same outcome.

Advice is human taught in natural awareness owner of man woman life owned dying. The spiritual voiced warnings.

Human natural life exists first.

Re use of Phi caused after ice age nuclear ground fallout Phi.

Science misquoted the reason Phi was seen. Moses pyramid irradiation of life reactivated it.

A huge irradiation removed earths ground water by half then ice melted replaced ground water.

Natural earth instant snap freeze of all life. Ice melt thaw natural atmospheric seasons.

Was not theoried with intent of the wisdom ice had naturally already thawed for new life.

Was not even considered in new nuclear science thesis.

Science is the only chosen human evil act by intention of the knowledge.

Men healthy in science wanted us to believe the first human spirit was evil. They were remembering their own human science brothers life.

Ludi

I don't think you're an idiot.
Thank you, that was very nice of you to say that. You know when I was younger, of all the things I wanted to do with my life, I honestly thought, solving all the problems of human existence, was what I desired most. As everything else, seemed like the wrong way. And I once followed a man, who thought along these same lines, and someone once asked him, if he really believed that doing this would make any difference. And he told them, I don't know, but at least someone can keep the candle burning. And I always thought, that was the perfect direction, and the right answer. Have a great night, a good sleep, and hopefully a big smile, because you made my day a lot brighter....

Ludi

In existence any observed body is completed and owns it own end as end means formed.

Our human form then ends a second time. We were taught we owned two ends to one life presence. As we biologically die.

The subject natural scientific observation.

Humans applying consciously all scientific status.

The sun yesterday was bigger. So light yesterday is voided and gone. Once was a science teaching.

Light is only present now.

Earths owned heavens is gas light burning voided also.

Science said I want. Theories coldest highest heaven earth gas immaculate. Night sky.
Day sky says immaculate cold clear gas already burnt up.

Science lied. Scientists state I want.

All atmospheric states were theories without human science as a practice owning it. Gas advice. The heavens.

As their science one theories was to obtain get and hold gas bodies of it came from dusts taken from earth planet and converted. By humans as science.

By burning.

So scientists were pre taught and told they never would own hold nor obtain the immaculate gas versus science today whose claim is I will do whatever I want.

Pretty basic human advice about men in groups holding unnatural life choices by being rich and by group past bullying making unnatural life choices for everyone.

Rational humans had to challenge unnatural group human behaviour that supports life being destroyed. Which is in fact a very difficult human task. Seeing men did it to us historic by group bullying choices. Just humans.

Being a correct human hence only related to natural human every day living survival advice. To be totally human correct. To be totally correct is to only live as a natural human.

Natural human is first.

Science a theoried subject was a choice.
All knowledge had to be contained in consciousness itself first, as without the source, we could not understand what were thinking, as it had to have the ability to process what were thinking about first, and so the source already contained everything mankind has ever done, are will ever do, Jesus. Just a thought, have a nice night.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
As I have given great thought to the question as to whether the Bible is true or not, I have come to the conclusion that whatever happened, it is true.

That is a fascinating sentence.

One of the reasons is that there is so much detail that only those who were very close to the situation somehow by hearing about it from people they trusted, or by seeing it, would give them the information to write it down.

You don't believe there are detailed fictional accounts of events in literature?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
All knowledge had to be contained in consciousness itself first, as without the source, we could not understand what were thinking, as it had to have the ability to process what were thinking about first, and so the source already contained everything mankind has ever done, are will ever do, Jesus. Just a thought, have a nice night.
All knowledge does not exist first.

Spirit owned an experience first and we humans named it as change.

We inherited the change when God earths atmosphere filled in the water zero ground space plane by mass volume. Of planet earth gods presence. Body mass owning no zero.

Mass volume using zero humans took off the face of earths mass.

Notice volume is gas and water spirit not your wrong thesis sound volume.

God owned. O planet mass. God owned space history gods journey itself.

No consciousness at all as change the burning of the eternal removed its natural origin language.

God proves it came from a previous Spiritual body as it produces manifested evil spirit.

The eternal never knew any destructive advice as information change was inherited in the loss.

Human man first after the garden nature spirit was floating not connected to grounding was first.

Known history science earth grounded the spirit body. As Multi millions of spirit bodies in nature all grounded the same.

Coming into the water state gave you the visionary advice against destructive history as owner consciousness. Knowledge of awareness without being involved in the journey. Reflective.

Which you know as bio life does studied by you intentl. Humans proved only human consciousness owned dominion.

And you scientist theist a proven human self destructive liar for you sought the knowledge destruction and confessed.

Now if you want to argue spiritual consciousness versus self destructive advice then only you argue about it as owner cause of self destructive advice.

You prove to yourself to know only came from a high place spirit aware human to be advised. As you did not journey as a human through destruction.

What you lie about.

You put your human self into destruction.

Your confession of Sion.

If you want a stAte aware higher than yourself then you wanted what you could never own.

Not being a human but just a spiritual being. Only because we were removed out of the spiritual body.

You taught God had caused it by being present. Presence was the light alight gas status

So your status to know said if earth only owned immaculate non alight gases we would be saved.

And you know these thoughts are real in theists of god Satan sciences. And the claim wisdom by science the term of your advice.

Biology hence says a human is only one higher bio form than an ape.

Spiritual memory says direct from eternal.

Argument...dinosaurs gave birth by eggs.
Dinosaurs died out in ice age snap freeze.

New spirit life by billions of forms came direct into life from the eternal.

The nature garden was already present survived. The information said the eviction from the earth garden had already existed a long time before.

So it had nothing to do with modern day human life returned. Or new science thesis after ice age saviour.

The argument itself. Where did we come from and why do we humans know what we do.

A scientist said creation told him. Creation only advised how to convert destroy. Spiritual memory says we never first knew destruction.

Ludi

Hi, sorry I may have not used the proper words when I wrote that, I actually had a few beers, so all I meant was we could not exceed the limit's of consciousness itself, so it would contain the limit's of knowledge, as it had to be able to process the information first. Anyways thank you, sorry, and have a great night.