• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Existence

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said. Science a human want as motivation never owned truth.

Truth is reality and natural first.

Motivated self want was a human purpose only.

Men in science say I want an infinite non accountable hence no numbering resource forever. As a forever resource means owns no count nor can it be counted as it would forever just produce.

Then says it is the eternal.

The words meaning eternal state always existed had existed is existing

Creation he says was formed so eternal does not apply...and gets removed by resourcing it as science the practice.

Science says I remove form it is not eternal.

I invent space becoming larger by removal of mass on a face back to zero. As science takes planet mass to own science the practice off the face of the planet.

So O mass the body becomes smaller.

My cosmic O holding of an infinite mass thesis saysis first just a thought....its holding position O. I invent space so I am inventing the infinite no numbers as an increase....as he gave mass a formula by numbers.

Infinite he always taught owned no numbers.

As science lying says the infinite is the eternal everyday the coercer of science says I am inventing the eternal of space myself.

As science man's belief I own and can control all bodies by machine... machine reaction plus his thinking.

To believe a condition is to use and own worded advice first to believe in what you claim can be achieved. Yet all he is inventing is increased space itself.

He has to believe the status his ownership science by human practice to coerce another science human belief.

The whole thesis is what a man in science believes about his science achievements. By his choice. By his actions.

As his power plant converts the dusts. Dusts are removing mass off earths gods face daily so he is inventing new space.

His science self possession hence says I am the creator of the infinite eternal. As he has to believe that status first to claim hence I can remove it whenever I want.

How he came about as just a human claiming he invented God.

And really believed what he says.

Men who said no science is acceptable and human life is spiritual taught against him as life survival medical biological healer advice.

Medical science said the first see human observation of natural was the only accepted scientific statement.

As theists said as the scientists just humans in the beginning there was nothing.

You cannot discuss nothing unless everything existed. No consciousness in the thought about nothing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When men as theists claim they personally as just a man biological human owned all universal powered within their own body as a God.....

In the inference Jesus the man adult human once. Baby human as adult died but was saved.

In the life of a man human sex is how he was created. Ignored. To reown a life.

Life's beginnings a baby.

He claimed creation ended as Jesus the man.

Life died he said.

Human babies grow live as adults die naturally.

No he said the adult who died came back to life demonstrating God had created life.

Secretly he said Phi the crop signal was resurrected as it ended destroyed. Re emerged when gases cooled.

Creation not life however continued to exist.

Man's life as a human lost water lost oxygen. He breathes lives by both presences. Ice the saviour melted so man's life lived on. Holy water holy life. The holy baby God saviour reborn end each year had been sacrificed. Ice.

A scientific teaching.

The rest of the advice was human science practice. That taught Phi returned and was seen again as a god sign why life had been saved.

As if cooling had not occurred all life would have died destroyed by Satan. Consuming in nuclear.

Reasoning Phi is seen atop of crops. Crops growing is living and does not own Phi. The God tomb body owns the ground. The dusts the stone.

Data
Is a man's consciousness possessed by science.

As the scientist ist satanist story said Satan destroyed ended all life on earth once as humans origins first life.

Historic lived before dinosaurs had.

Reasoning as man said he was God the planet God the heavens god the garden nature god the animal God the man.

How a human satanic mind destroyed all life on earth.

His archaeologist brother said I will prove you had. Dug up old machine parts inside deep earth fusion.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In modern living life theists had claimed life as creation had ended with Jesus yet God the eternal existed afterwards.

So life is safe.

O planet earth it's heavens still existed.

Life had ended by satanic attack not a Jesus attack. What they never talked about.

Why today they theoried Jesus ended life so scientific satanic thesis is safe. As Jesus he said had saved life too.