• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evil must be stopped

kb1118

http://bootheglobalperspectives.com/article.asp?IDarticle=141
Dr. Dana Churchill, N.M.D. in Santa Monica, California reports that the practice of harvesting organs from live humans is a growing problem in China. The former director of the Asian Pacific Division of Canada’s Foreign Affairs Ministry and a member of the Canadian Parliament, Mr. David Kilgore also released a report that documented that vital organs are being seized from Falun Gong practitioners in China. He said: “We have come to the regrettable conclusion that the allegations are true.”

ccp will be destroyed by heaven!!!

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
I like your attitude. :cool: However, don't forget to throw in Capitalism too. It's just as bad.
Capitalism is an economic term, communism is a theoretical political term. You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Random

Capitalism is an economic term, communism is a theoretical political term. You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

Why do you assume that? Do you think you can get away with insulting me because you feel safe behind a computer screen somewhere?

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Why do you assume that? Do you think you can get away with insulting me because you feel safe behind a computer screen somewhere?
If you are insulted it is because you choose to be.

I am wondering if you meant democracy in general or constitutional republic or some other form of democratic government, instead of capitalism. If that is so, then I am wondering how you would say such a thing, but I was hoping that you would correct yourself first.

Oh, and I feel safe everywhere. No need to fear, when there is no one and nothing to be afraid of.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Communism is evil. evil will be destroyed.
Doesn't seem to be working that way so far. Hell, China isn't even Communistic anymore, if it every was.
Too many people tend to forget that there has not been a single country to actually follow Marxism.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Give us your reparte on how Communism, which in it's purest form is really State Capitalism, differs from Capitalism under so-called "Democracy". I dare you to explain it.
For one, the state does not exist in the final state of Communism.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I like your attitude.
cool.gif
However, don't forget to throw in Capitalism too. It's just as bad.
Don't forget the rest of the forms of government while your at it.

Smoke

Done here.
"Doctor" Churchill is mistaken. David Kilgour doesn't allege that China is harvesting organs from live members of Falun Dafa, but that they have been executing members of Falun Dafa and harvesting their organs. That's plausible, since they do persecute Falun Gong and they probably do harvest organs from executed prisoners.

"Doctor" Churchill is a naturopath, not a medical doctor, and he is a practitioner of Falun Dafa.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
That is just totally nuts!! It reminds me of that movie The Island. Those poor people! Stuff like that, and identity chips in the wrist just freak me out.

Somkid

It's funny how people get these impressions about China. It is one of the most civilized places I have ever lived. Don't believe everything you read it is greatly exaggerated. As far as heaven goes nothing has happened there in over 2000 years I'm waiting for the "show me".

rojse

RF Addict
It's funny how people get these impressions about China. It is one of the most civilized places I have ever lived. Don't believe everything you read it is greatly exaggerated. As far as heaven goes nothing has happened there in over 2000 years I'm waiting for the "show me".

What about incidents like Tianaman Square (It looks right), the persecution of the Falun Gong, and so forth? Perhaps it is all hidden from visiting foreigners?