• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evil demands a price: exorcism

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

InChrist

Free4ever
I finally watched the film in full today. I have decided to release it on Vimeo for a limited time in 14 days, which seems to me to be enough time for something to happen that would make me change my mind. If something happens to me, it's already uploaded and will be available at 11:59PM on Oct 30. I haven't yet decided how long it will be available - but probably between 3 and 14 days.

If you don't hear from me, good luck and God bless.

I'm not sure I can understand why would you choose to release it for others to see if it had such a negative impact on your life. Did you pray about it or seek God's will before deciding to do so?

A

angellous_evangellous

I'm not sure I can understand why would you choose to release it for others to see if it had such a negative impact on your life. Did you pray about it or seek God's will before deciding to do so?

Absolutely not.

A

angellous_evangellous

I apologize - you were being polite.

My polite answer is that I feel that I can make decisions on my own. I pray for wisdom.

I don't want to go into detail about this film, even to God.

InChrist

Free4ever
I apologize - you were being polite.

My polite answer is that I feel that I can make decisions on my own. I pray for wisdom.

I don't want to go into detail about this film, even to God.

Thank you. I appreciate the polite and sincere response as I didn't quite know what to think of the nutty one. I guess most everyone feels they can make decisions on their own, but I personally believe God has wisdom beyond human understanding and ability so that is why I asked you since you are a Christian. Yet it seems, according to what you've said, you have prayed for His wisdom. And don't you think God knows all the details of the film already?

A

angellous_evangellous

Thank you. I appreciate the polite and sincere response as I didn't quite know what to think of the nutty one. I guess most everyone feels they can make decisions on their own, but I personally believe God has wisdom beyond human understanding and ability so that is why I asked you since you are a Christian. Yet it seems, according to what you've said, you have prayed for His wisdom. And don't you think God knows all the details of the film already?

Precisely. God knows the details - I don't need to tell Him anything. But I need for God to tell me all that I need to know to make a wise choice.

(nuts are testicles - read the post again in that light - I was kidding)

InChrist

Free4ever
Precisely. God knows the details - I don't need to tell Him anything. But I need for God to tell me all that I need to know to make a wise choice.

(nuts are testicles - read the post again in that light - I was kidding)

Okay, so we are in agreement that God knows all the details and you answered my question about seeking His wisdom, but you never answered the first one about why release something for others to see that has impacting your life so negatively?

I understand you were being humorous, but even with the nuts=testicles, I still don't get it, but I probably don't care to anyway.

A

angellous_evangellous

OK - something a little off happened today.

During the day I take care of my 8 month old twins. I keep all of the doors in the house closed - including the one to their nursery - because they are just learning how to crawl.

Well, they are burning through diapers like crazy and I'm in and out of the nursery all day long changing them. So at about two hours ago I tried to open the nursery door and it wouldn't budge. It doesn't have a lock. I had just changed one of the kids, closed the door behind me, and went to get the other. When I got back I couldn't open the door.

I went outside to see if I could see anything from the window - and I could... The blinds and curtains had been ripped down and at first the room looked completely empty.

All of the furniture in the nursery are upended and pushed against the door - like a barricade. The window is locked from the inside. No one could have gotten in and out so quickly, and the window itself is a double paned weather window. And it happened in less than 45 seconds or so - and silently. I was no more than 10 feet away from the door.

Anyway, I can't get a good picture of it because the camera won't focus through the glare of the window all the way across the room to the door.

I have a buddy coming over tonight to help me remove the window from the outside and re-arrange everything. I will post pictures of it once I get inside.

In the mean time I had to go to the store and buy more diapers, formula, and all the other little goodies that are stuck in the nursery. I can't even crack the door open -- there are two baby beds, two dressers, a changing table, and a bookcase all made of solid wood wedged against the door.

As I type there is a rancid stench that is filling up the house. I've arranged to take the kids over to a friend's house for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:

InChrist

Free4ever
OK - something a little off happened today....

That was a bizarre happening you so calmly shared. I think anyone reading too many of your posts must only come to the conclusion that a lot of what you post isn't to be taken too seriously. It kind of reminds me of the old story about the boy who cried wolf too many times and then when an actual wolf showed up and he was in real danger no one believed him.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
This needs to be a novel.

The Texan version of The Ring. Call it...the Spookening (that's FH's idea).

FH calls bs on your story.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Well, they are burning through diapers like crazy and I'm in and out of the nursery all day long changing them. So at about two hours ago I tried to open the nursery door and it wouldn't budge. It doesn't have a lock. I had just changed one of the kids, closed the door behind me, and went to get the other. When I got back I couldn't open the door.

it's a Dixie Twins trick--the door, not the diapers.

Willie the nelson screw on the left side of the door, that'll fix it. Works for me.

A

angellous_evangellous

Update: I did some exploring and found the smell. There was a whole family of possums who died in the attic above the nursery. Took care of that last night when it was cool.

I still haven't made it back into the nursery - my buddy didn't make it to the house last night.

A

angellous_evangellous

Update: I did some exploring and found the smell. There was a whole family of possums who died in the attic above the nursery. Took care of that last night when it was cool.

I still haven't made it back into the nursery - my buddy didn't make it to the house last night.

Possums are very common in my neighborhood for some reason - there's nothing strange about that... just means I have an entry point somewhere. So at least that's easily explainable. They had been getting in through the chimney and I put some rat poison up there -- I figured it would be a matter of time before they either died in the attic or wherever they forage.

Anyway, just thought I'd clarify that point. It was a huge momma possum and five or six little ones. Smelly business. I used some of my wife's kitchen tongs that I hate.

Nursery is still inaccessible - I'm thinking about just leaving it alone. It's not so bad considering.

lunamoth

Will to love
Yeah, we had a terrible problem with 'possums getting into the girls' rooms when they were babies and piling the furniture in front of the door so we couldn't get in for days.

We finally ended up getting a pet coyote. It kept the 'possums away, but boy did he make a mess of our play room!