• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence For And Against Evolution

SA Huguenot

Nope, seriously have you even looked into this? Please do not use lying creationist sites

If you promise to really try I will help you with your understanding, if you want to keep spewing nonsense and probably breaking the Ninth Commandment as a result then go ahead. We have all had a good laugh at your expense. If you people to not laugh at you you need a bit of education.
As for you breaking the first commandmend.
Taking Evolution as your god!

SA Huguenot

You have that backwards. There does not appear to be any evidence for a god. There is no good reason to say that one exists. In this case the burden of proof lies upon you.
Well, as I said, I took all the accusations made up by Atheists and Muslims to prove that either there is no God, or the Bible is wrong and Allah is god.
This I did as an atheist, and I found that you all, this is Atheists and Muslims and Atheist scientists were lying through their teeth!
I had the guts to go and question not only science, which I agree with, but also the Bible, the Quran, the Book of Mormon, the JW's writings, the bagdava Gita, Upanishad, and Evolution!
I found they were all in the shadow of the Bible.
The Burdon of proof, as you demand is on me, is not on me at all!
It is up to anyone who attempts to discredit the Bible with false made up strawmen to investigate the rubbish they are taught by evolutionists.
Your high priest, Richard dawkins are now also refusing to debate any Christian on Evolution.
No, he holds presentations to students where no Christians are allowed.
Now thats open mindedness if you ever saw something like that.
I have now worked on the Bible since 2007 after I discovered what the heck was going on, and all I find is people so misribly brainwashed in believing the Bible is a book of Myths, that they will be totally gullable to any fairytale evolution sells them.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Well, as I said, I took all the accusations made up by Atheists and Muslims to prove that either there is no God, or the Bible is wrong and Allah is god.
This I did as an atheist, and I found that you all, this is Atheists and Muslims and Atheist scientists were lying through their teeth!
I had the guts to go and question not only science, which I agree with, but also the Bible, the Quran, the Book of Mormon, the JW's writings, the bagdava Gita, Upanishad, and Evolution!
I found they were all in the shadow of the Bible.

Of course it is. You've just made a whole load of claims - it's up to you to back them up. Where is there any reason to take the idea of a god seriously? You've claimed that there is something about the bible - what is it? What lies are you talking about - and even if there are lies - how does that provide a reason to think there's a god?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It is logically impossible to prove that unfalsifiable entities, like gods or unicorns, don't exist.

I had the guts to go and question not only science, which I agree with

Don't lie. You don't agree with science at all.

Except that it is. You're making truth-claims concerning reality.
Such claims have a burden of proof. You are not exempt from it.

It is up to anyone who attempts to discredit the Bible with false made up strawmen to investigate the rubbish they are taught by evolutionists.

Now, you make the silly mistake of assuming that one has to be an atheist to accept the science of biological evolution. That is off course demonstrably idiotic. Lots of biologists are christians. The Vatican's official position even, is that evolution is a well-evidenced, well-established, confirmed and accurate theory.

So your nonsense is demonstrably wrong. One does not need to be an atheist in order to accept the backbone theory of biology at all.

Your high priest, Richard dawkins are now also refusing to debate any Christian on Evolution.

He's a retired professor of biology, not a "priest".
And he's correct to refuse debating with science deniers.
An embryologist will also refuse debating with a stork theoriest.
Or a geographer, who's not going to bother debating a flat earther.

No, he holds presentations to students where no Christians are allowed.

Another lie.

I have now worked on the Bible since 2007 after I discovered what the heck was going on, and all I find is people so misribly brainwashed in believing the Bible is a book of Myths, that they will be totally gullable to any fairytale evolution sells them.

Evolution has nothing whastoever to say about the bible and it is perfectly possible to be a christian and accept evolution theory, as more then a billion evolution-accepting christians around the world demonstrate.

SA Huguenot

Of course it is. You've just made a whole load of claims - it's up to you to back them up. Where is there any reason to take the idea of a god seriously? You've claimed that there is something about the bible - what is it? What lies are you talking about - and even if there are lies - how does that provide a reason to think there's a god?
Well, I will take the Bible as my authority.
And to verify its authenticity, I will take into consideration that it is an ancient book that gave a scientific description on the Nebular theory as Emmanuel Kant took it from Genesis.
I will regard the fact that in the 20th century, at least 3000 years after the book was written, every scientific principle on the origins of the Universe was proven correect.
I will then go and see what the atheist uses in their phylosophy on the origins of everything.
I will discover that they use the Nebular theory.
I will ask them if they know where their science originated.
They will tell me it is from observationable events.
I will ask them how it is possible that Genesis was the source of the theory?
They will deny it in totallity because it will be a burning idea boiling their brains because they were taught that it all happened without any cause!
They will then attempt to tell me how it is possible that everything came into existance, and how the Bible is a book of fairy tales, forgetting they are making up these concoctions to deny a Creator.

Now, here it is.
I gave you my reasons why I am sure there is a God who created everything.
Because the Author of Genesis knew how He made it.
Now, tell me how the universe came into existance, if not by the God of the Bible!

I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

I challenge you to quote me where I every said anything remotely like that.
At best, I'll say something like "there is no reason or any evidence, to suggest a creator exists, did anything or is even necessary".

Call who?
And I said, you are sure there is no Creator.
Dont you call yourself an Atheist?
Or did the name Atheist have any other meaning such as the possibility of the existance of God.
Thats agnostic.

SA Huguenot

Silly thing to say.
Of corse, Atheism is a religion man.
Atheism is the belief that there can not be a Creator.

If you had evidence that there are no God, then it changes into a fact.
But at this stage it is exactly the same as someone believing there is a God.
So, dont sit on your dung heap, crowing when the sun rises, you are the exact same believer as I am.

SA Huguenot

It is logically impossible to prove that unfalsifiable entities, like gods or unicorns, don't exist.
So I also told myself when I was an atheist.
You keep on missing the point.
I studied the religions of the world, not to choose one, but to have evidence to condemn them all.
Well, I lost the battle with the Bible.

SA Huguenot

Don't lie. You don't agree with science at all.
Now why would you say such a bad thing about me.
I believe in every thing science observed and described from nature.
I do not believe in Evolution, because it is still an unproven theory with a lot of lies concocted by atheists purely to deny God.
This is the only difference between you an I.
I do not believe in the fairy tale of evolution.
You know, the one that teaches the frog prince.
Ha, Ha, a frog that turned into a man.
Now that is rubbish at best.
as for the age of the earth and universe, it is very old and I agree with science.
As for life, there is only concoctions by atheists to prove it older than 6 000 years.
To make it plain.
Evolution is not science and there is no evidence to support Evolution in science.

SA Huguenot

Now, you make the silly mistake of assuming that one has to be an atheist to accept the science of biological evolution. That is off course demonstrably idiotic. Lots of biologists are christians. The Vatican's official position even, is that evolution is a well-evidenced, well-established, confirmed and accurate theory.

So your nonsense is demonstrably wrong. One does not need to be an atheist in order to accept the backbone theory of biology at all.
And the only reason is that atheists scientists are indoctronating the youth in school and universities with BS turning any normal person into an evolutionist.
Now, I have yet to find a Bible believing Christian scientist that will hold Evolution as science.
There might be the odd one, that will claim that God used evolution, but they will not be a Bible believer and will have to admit that the Bible say God created man, and is not some mindless sircumstances of unguided events.
Sorry pal, only Muslims, Hindis, pagans, and anyone not a Christian Bible believer believes in that rubbish.

Evolution, the back bone of Biology?
No, the backbone of Life is God!

SA Huguenot

He's a retired professor of biology, not a "priest".
And he's correct to refuse debating with science deniers.
An embryologist will also refuse debating with a stork theoriest.
Or a geographer, who's not going to bother debating a flat earther.
or a Christian Bible believer who will answer to the Atheist attacks against evidence of God.
Pal, accept the truth.
Your Bible = On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection.
Your God = matter.
Your priest = Richard Dawkins.
Your church = the congregation of Atheists and agnostics.
Your creed = There is no God, does not matter what I see. Deny deny deny.
Your life hereafter, = fodder for plants.
your parents, = More ape than you.
Your children = more human than you.
Life, = not worth anything, we are just here.
Morals = not needed, humans are just another fungus.

This is atheism, and dont even attempt to change the meaning.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Your Bible = On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection.
Your God = matter.
Your priest = Richard Dawkins.
Your church = the congregation of Atheists and agnostics.
Your creed = There is no God, does not matter what I see. Deny deny deny.
Your life hereafter, = fodder for plants.
your parents, = More ape than you.
Your children = more human than you.
Life, = not worth anything, we are just here.
Morals = not needed, humans are just another fungus.

This is atheism, and dont even attempt to change the meaning.

This is untrue - you are bearing false witness.